Proposal. . . Greatest Gift

Oppa, I am P R E G N A N T~! [ 오빠, 나 임신 ]

 

 

NOT EDITED *YET* SORRY


"Anyeonghaseo~"

 
Hyun Jin's POV
 
I greeted the person who just entered my flower shop and was about to turn to the customer when a boquet of blue roses appeared in front of my face, blocking my line of vision. A smile automatically appeared on my lips as I realized who it was. Except from my parents, this person is the only one who knows my favorite flower. I tilted my head to the right and saw KiBum flashing this smile that would melt any girl's heart. She lowered the flower down and gently pushed it to me. I took it in my hands then to my nose and inhaled its scent. After doing so, I threw my arms around him and pulled him in a very tight hug. I missed him. So much it made me depressed at times. After my surprise for him, for our 2nd anniversary, we barely see each other, the only time I get to talk to him is after a performace and during break time whenever they practice and its only through a call. I snuggled to him more as I felt his hands the back of my head and his other arm around my waist. I like the way he hugs me everytime. It makes me feel protected and loved. I broke the hug and gave him a quick kiss on the lips after that I went to behind the counter and fixed the tulips on the silver bucket.
 
"Only one kiss?" He whined. I smiled at him as he lean on the counter with his chin under his palm.
 
"You know we can't be seen kissing each other on public. I don't want to risk your career." I answered as I push his forehead with my index finger. I got out behind the counter and placed the tulips together with the other flowers. Yes, my business is a flower shop and it has been here at the heart of Seoul for 3 years already and I must say that my store is pretty popular. I checked on the other flowers and was about to arrange another bucket when he stopped me from bending down by hugging me from behind, placing his chin atop my shoulder.
 
"Jagiya, its already past 9:00 pm. Let's go and grab something to eat." KiBum whispered in my ear and since I am ticklish I giggled like a kid.
"Okay. You win. Let's go eat." I said while smiling. Before letting me go he kissed me on my cheeks. He turned me around, facing him and removed my apron after that he took my hand into his and we walked to the nearest restaurant 3 blocks away from my store. Good thing that the door to my flower shop automatically locks after a minute and will just open not unless I press the remote that I slid inside my jeans' pocket. I closed the shop early. Just for him.
 
At the restaurant. KiBum's POV:
 
I brought her to one of the restaurant that not even a single mediamen can get in. I reserved the whole floor for today. I want to do something special for her like what she did on the day of our 2nd anniversary. A waitress escorts us to our table and she left after we sit down.
 
"What would you like to have?" I asked her. I hope she doesn't notice anything or my whole plan would be ruined.
"Why don't you just order for me? I am sure you alreay know what food I would like." She said with a smile that made my heart skip a bit. I called for the waiter and gave him our order.
 
I gulped when after 15 minutes our order came. She looked at me and ate happily. I don't want to show her how tense and nervous I am now. I won't screw this once in a lifetime chance. After eating she talked and because I am tensed I jumped a bit.
 
"Are you okay?" She asked me, cringing her nose. How cute.
"I am great. Why?" I asked back to her and she just smiled at me knowing that I was okay. I placed my hands to the pocket of my jeans, securing the thing that was in there. I looked at the waiter then all of a sudden all of the lights went off, and they won't turn it on not unless they hear me clap. I quickly placed my surprises on our table. I only got worried when I heard her scared tone.
 
"Jagiya~ w-w-what happened? Why did the lights went off? Are they having power problems?" She said fast and then I remembered that she is a scaredy cat whenever it is dark. I know that something happened in the past for her to be that afraid of the dark, but she hasn't told me that story of her life even though we have been together for 2 years. I won't force her to tell me, unless she opens the topic herself. I reached out for her hand and I gasped when I felt her trembling too much. I clicked my thumb and index finger and slowly the whole room lit up with candles everywhere making the scene really romantic. The yellow light from the candles engulfing the place, a cake already atop of our table, and what makes me smile is the thing atop the cake. Her tremblings subsided and she looked at me with a very surprised expression, he mouth agaped.
 
"Jagiya. . ." She trailed off, her voice getting shaky. She is going to cry any minute now, so I got on my feet, went behind her chair and hugged her from behind.
 
"I can't give you a grand proposal like what you see on movies but I assure you. . ." I sat in a squatting position beside her holding both of her hands. "But I promise to give you all of me. All my love, only for you."
 
I smiled when I felt her arms around my body and then she gave me a kiss. A kiss that I would always love. After that dinner. We went to my house, well its mine and my brother's but since he is away I could use it all by myself. I know she wants the same thing. I was pulled out from my reverie when her face appeared in front of me. She smiled.
 
"Oh, waeyo?" I asked and I gulped when she wrapped loose her arms around my nape.
"Why do I feel funny? My body is heating up and I swear I want to kiss you." She whispered in my ear.
 
I was shocked that this time she is initiating the thing that she doesn't really liked talking about. . For her to act like this she must've ate something. Then I remembered what I told the manager of the resturant earlier.
 
FLASHBACK:
 
"What would like to have for the wine, sir?" The manager asked KiBum as he was at the resturant the day before the proposal day.
"A wine that would be great for lovers." He answered while his attention on the menu.
"Would you like to have our new wine. Its called Deviation. Some of our customers call it Love Potion." The manager said with a grin as he saw KiBum face him.
"Really? I'll take that one. Thanks." He said while smiling.
 
END OF FLASHBACK
 
My eyes went wide when I remembered that. I was about to pull away from her but when I looked her lips it seemed like some force pushed me gently to her. Then I felt our lips touch.
 
Hyun Jin's POV:
 
I shivered when I felt the cold wind coming from KiBum's room window touch my skin and he must've felt it too because he hugged me tighter. His lips now raining butterfly kisses on my face then it travelled down to my ear and I moaned when he bit my ear lobe. His lips continued down to my neck and I felt like I was drugged or something when his lips got on top of my , kissing around it flesh and the feeling heigthened when tounge encircled my s, it hurts a little because its my first time to be touched like that. I was still feeling sensations when his right hand landed on top of my other and started massaging it. I was and writhing under him, then I felt him stop only to go down further, kissing my abdomen in the process. I knew he would get there and I still have my eyes closed, afraid to see what he would do or how I would react to the things that he would do. Then I felt him part my femininity with his fingers and I arched my back a bit at the new sensation I felt. My hands found its way to his hair when his tounge slipped into me. My back arched once more, this time much higher and I bit my lips hard when I realized I was too loud. I knew he was on top of me again when he gently kissed my lips and I heard him spoke.
 
"Jagiya, open your eyes." He gently whispered through my ear.
 
As soon as I heard his voice I opened my eyes and saw his face. Earlier I already felt scared when I realized that we are nearing to the most intimate moment of making love. He kissed my cheeks while his hands brushing through my hair.
 
"Jinnie-ah, we can stop if you want. I won't force you into something you don't want to do." KiBum said as I saw a glint of fear in his eyes, as if he's afraid that I might say yes to what he is saying. I smiled warmly at him.
 
"Jagiya, you don't know how long I have been waiting for this moment and for thw two of us to stop now, would be torture. . . right? Don't you worry I'll be fine." I assured him and he kissed me once again, now his tounge entering my cavern and our tounges having a lovely sword fight. Then I tought that he is feeling frustrated because between the two of us he is the only one pleasuring me, so even before I could ask him, I flipped over making the position opposite. Now he is lying beneath me and I could see in his eyes that he wants an answer with what I just did.
 
"What are you doing, jagiya?" He asked. I knew I blushed madly based also on how I felt my cheeks grew hot.
"Well. . . it won't be fair if you would always be the one to pleasure me." It took all my might to say that because God knows how much I do not talk about and now here I am attemting to pleasure my fiancee. I placed my index finger when he tried to speak. I leaned forward for a kiss then whispered in his ear. 
 
"Tell me what you want, KiBum and I'll do it."
"Touch me, pleasure me. Do everything you want." 
 
He replied and as if some spell, I explored him the way he explored me and I don't know why but I felt excited whenever I hear him moan from my touch and kisses. I went down and my eyes grew big when I saw . It was first time after all. Then I just let my instinct take over me. My lips was just at its tip when I felt KiBum's fingers on my hair, then I continued. He was already grasping my hair when I bobbed my head up and down and I felt him grew harder, his moans getting louder and his breathing getting faster. I fastened my pace and I felt some hot liquid gush inside my mouth and when I detached my mouth from , it all poured down to the bedsheet. I positioned myself back up but I was taken aback when he rolled me over and we were back to our original position. 'This is it' I told myself and as if he felt that I am ready, he positioned himself in between me and I felt a force pushing inside me. I hugged him, my nails already digging his back and I felt my vision becoming hazy and as I am finding it hard to breathe. He is whispereing words to me that I can't understang all because of the new sensation that I am feeling in between my legs. After a few more minutes he was already moving inside of me and I can't feel any better. Now I know how it feels to make love and it feels a hundered or even a thousand times better because I gave myself to the man I love so much. I wrapped my legs around his waist, withouth me knowing it and I felt my self when he hit my spot. I knew he hand already cummed because I felt a warm liquid gush inside me. We stayed like that after sometime until he slowly pulled himself out of me and he lay down beside me while hugging my waist as pull the cover above us. I, on the other hand rested my head above his broad chest while his arms s around my petite body, my body that has already been marked by him. Snuggled at the comfort of his arms and I felt him kiss the top of my head before I drifted off to sleep.
 
KiBum's POV:
I looked at the woman beside me and I can't be much more happier than this, aside from the fact that I was her first. I kissed the top of her head and looked at her calm face. Sleeping like a baby in my arms, I pulled her closer and whispered words of love against her hair before falling into deep, calm slumber.


The Restaurant and the engagement ring:



Hyun Jin and KiBum's Clothes:


KiBum's house and bedroom: