1-2

Rambling Love ~Twoshot~

 

"Why don't you just talk to him?" Jieun (Hyosung's bestfriend) said as she looked at Hyosung with sad eyes. "You've been staring at him for like 20 minutes"

Hyosung blinked, coming back to reality "Huh.? Did you say something.?"

"You know we can't do anything when she starts daydreaming, Jieun ah" Zinger chuckled

Sunhwa raised her hand towards zinger "Oh. So right. High five"

 

The girls were in the school library, every school day at 2pm, they always go to the library even if they have nothing to do. They just sit there and look at their inlove friend doing absolute nothing but daydream and stare at her dream guy. Hyosung suggested it herself and said that they should learn more about books but her friends all knew the reason: Jung Daehyun

Hyosung sighed and leaned her shoulders on the table. "You know I can't stop babbling when I'm nervous."

"I can't believe the co-captain of the DEBATE team is nervous to talk to one person" Sunhwa said

She gasped and placed her hand over "He's not just one person. He's the guy that I L-O-V-E"

Jieun poked her shoulder excitedly and squealed "And speaking about the guy that you love. He's totally looking this way.!!"

Hyosung glanced at Daehyun and caught him looking at her, smiling. She quickly lowered down her head and turned to Jieun "Oh my gosh.! He smiled at me.! He smiled at me.!"

 

 

 

"Why don't you just ask her out.?" Youngjae mumbled as he was reading a comic book

Daehyun looked at him. "She won't even talk to me. Last time I tried, she ran away"

Himchan chuckled, his eyes focused on his phone "Who wouldn't.? It's obvious she likes you too"

Youngjae grabbed Himchan's phone and turned it off "Yah. Do you want to get a Warning.? Cell phones are off limits in the library"

"You'll have your chance. Isn't today the Student Council Meeting.?" Yongguk asked

Daehyun nodded. "Yeah why.?"

Yongguk smiled and patted his shoulder "Maybe you'll be paired up this time"

 

 

Every year, each class and school club has one representative to attend the Student Council Meeting. They are paired up by picking lots and give suggestions & advice on what they want to have for the school festival (like having cafe's, horror booth, kimchi restaurant, balloon games & many more). Daehyun, being the school president is always the representative of his class & band club. Hyosung, the representative for her class and the dance club. Yongguk, the representative for the soccer team and Jieun, the representative for the debate team.

 

Hyosung and Jieun were just talking with the other student representative's in the Student Council when Daehyun walked in with the other SC officers. Hyosung blushed the minute he walked in.

 

As Daehyun walked in, the first person he noticed was that purple-head girl he dreams about every night. He stood up in front and called for everybody's attention. "Okay, I will now start the picking of pairs. This time, you will be paired with whoever your partner will be today for next year too. This rule was instructed by the SC Adviser, Miss Juri. So I will now start picking the lots. You all know the process, I will pick something from the pink box to pick the girl's name. After I say your name, please come to the front and pick who will your partner from the blue box"

"I wonder who will be my partner this time." Jieun whispered to Hyosung

Daehyun got the first paper and read the name "Song Jieun"

Jieun raised her hand "Here" .She walked in front and picked from the blue box. After picking, she unfolded the paper and raised both her eyebrows. "Bang Yongguk"

"Alright, first pair is done. Please step to the side. I will now pick the 2nd name". Daehyun glanced at Hyosung then picked from the pinx box "Suzy"

 

Almost everyone in the room already had partners, standing in the front. Only 4 boys left, including Daehyun and 6 girls, including Hyosung.

Daehyun picked from the pink box and smiled when he saw the name "Jun Hyosung"

Hyosung stuttered when she heard her name being called by the love of her life. She nervously walked to the front and picked from the blue box, slowly unfolding the paper, her heart beating faster. Her eyes widen when she saw the name on the paper "Ju-jung D-daehyun"

 

And so they were paired. Everyone paired with the opposite and only one pair who were both girls. Jieun and Yongguk both smiled to themselves, hoping that something good might happen between those two.

 

Daehyun and Hyosung were both walking down the hallway, trying to plan what they want to have for the school festival

"So Hyosung-shi, what do you want to have for the school festival.?" he asked

"Come on Hyosung. Just say what's on your mind. Don't be such a baby" . Hyosung looked at him and stuttered. "Oh how about having a cosplay.? I've tried it once with my friends and it's really awesome. We get to try different characters and take a lot of pictures. Or what about an ice cream cafe.? You know it's a hot weather and ice cream is always a good idea or what about frozen yogurt's.? Have you tried eating plastic food ones? I tried, it kinda hurt though" 

Daehyun looked at her and smiled "One at a time please"

" Oh sorry. I kind of tend to over talk when I'm nervous. It's a major disease, one without a cure. So please, stop me anytime" 

He chuckled "You're nervous.?"

Hyosung stopped walking and stared at him "Oh. . . No. . It's not you. It's because of the school festival rush. You know, the rush of getting things quickly done. And I still have the debate team and the dance club going on and not to mention my class, it rushes-up the old nerves." She laughed nervously "I have to go"

Daehyun laughed to himself and watch her walk away. "I'll see you tomorrow then"