Chapter 4

Cramped Up In My Heart

You brushed your teeth so hard that you feel your gum bleeding a little. You couldn't stand being dirty. "Han Mi, don't brush too hard!" Minhyuk chuckled as you pouted. You washed up within 5 minutes and skipped your way to the kitchen.

"Oppa~ What did you cook for me?" You sang.

" Instant noodles." he replied coldly.

"Aigoo! I'm going to lose all my hair if you keep cooking instant noodles for me!" you sighed as he received a text message. Staring at it, he sighed.

"What is it?" you asked.

"Han Mi, do you think you can go out today?" Minhyuk asked.

" Today's Saturday, I'm free! Where do you want to go?" you asked.

" Going out with BToB for a picnic at the beach. Their idea." he sighed.

"And I'm guessing you need to contribute to this picnic right? Don't worry, I'll make some sandwich for all of you!" you chuckled, thinking of how hopeless Minhyuk can get when it comes to food.

"Thank you so much!!" Minhyuk cheered as he went into his room.

 

    "Oh hi Han Mi! Hyung didn't say that you were coming..." Sungjae said.

"Oppa needed me to help him with the food." you laughed.

" What did you make?" Ilhoon asked. *He's  talking to me?? Is this the first time?*

"Er... Sandwich, and some salad." you said as you looked at your sandwiches. It was getting awkward whenever Illhoon talked.

" We're playing volleyball. Wanna join?" Hyunsik asked as he bounced the ball around with his head. *It's not a soccer ball*

You nodded as you walked to where they all were. "How do we divide into groups?" you asked.

"Let's see, let's use open numbers to decide." Eunkwang said. Turns out you were with Hyunsik, Ilhoon and Peniel. *Man, all the awkward people.* Minhyuk, Eunkwang, Changsub and Sungjae were in a team. *All the hyper people are in that opposite team...*

"Don't worry, we'll win it." Illhoon comforted.

" Uh... Not when I'm with these few people..." you mumbled.

"Don't look down on Illhoon!" Minhyuk said as he threw the ball up. With a hard slam, Hyunsik returned the ball. The opposite team stared at Hyunsik in shock. *We might win after all...*

After half an hour of volleyball, your team won surprisingly. The opposite team were asked to do a forfeit and you were allowed to think of the forfeit but since Minhyuk was there, you wanted to make the forfeit less challenging.

"How about a piggyback all the way back to the picnic area?" you suggested. The opposite team smirked and your team agreed.

Before you knew it, Minhyuk carried you in a bridal style, together with the rest carrying the other guys. Soon, your team was thrown into the sea. "YAH!" you and your team yelled in unison. You were all wet and Minhyuk was smiling at you.

"OPPA!" you exclaimed when you noticed he turned around to walk away. Getting up and brushing the sand off your legs, you ran and jumped on his back. 

"Ugh." he said as he slowly piggyback you to where the picnic was set up. 

The outing went well and you decided to go somewhere before you went home even though you were really quite exhausted. Minhyuk insisted on following you but he had practice with BToB.

 

    You arrived at the front of many graveyards. Walking through the many graveyards, you finally found a familiar picture on a tombstone. "Appa, omma." you sighed as you touched the picture. Tears welled up but you didn't let it flow.

" Oppa and I are very happy now, oppa opened up a little more to me, letting me see BToB. Oppa really protects me and I don't regret opening up to him either. I still remember when we first met, we would argue so much, he would even swear at me. Now, appa and omma, you should be happy for us. But appa, omma, something's different. I don't know what. I'm sorry I haven't been visiting you. I'll come again soon." you ended off quickly because you couldn't stop the tears that were flowing down your face. You promised not to cry in front of them ever but you really couldn't help it.

    Sighing, you decided to make your way home. "Han Mi!" someone called out when you turned to see a tall guy, as tall as Sungjae, running after you.

 

[How's this short update? I really felt happy when I saw the notifications of who subscribed!! SO happy!! COMMENTS ARE WIDELY APPRECIATED. A little stuck of how to continue... But I'll try and update often!!]