Why?

Love is the hardest thing

This was the best day of my life, i got to be a stylist for some of the stars that were performing on M!countdown this week. I knew that Boyfriend were coming and i couldn't be more exited i had ben their fan since debut, and i was madly in love with Kwangmin. What if i got to style him? Or i got his number? Or maybe he fell in love with me?. I checked for the 4th time now if i had all my make up and stuff in my bag, like last time i checked it was all there. I was so happy that i smiled at everyone i came across, but peopel just looked at me like i was some weird freak. But i didn't really care cous i was going to meet my the guy i loved in less than an hour.

When i finally reached backstage at the M!countdown studio i became so nervous that i startet sweating, i knew that Kwangmin was in the same building at that the same time as me. One of the other stylists leaded me down a long hallway and into a room on the left. When i saw all the Boyfriend members, i just froze. I was looking around at all of them, and then suddenly i saw Kwangmin. It was like fireworks were exploding inside of me, it was him, it was really him. Suddenly the other stylist pushed me "Hurry" he said. All the members of Boyfriend sat down, and i hurried over to Kwangmin. When i stood right behind him and looked at him in the mirror in front of us he smiled at me. It felt like i was going to faint, his smile was 10 times more beautiful in real life than it was in videos. I took some hairspray and a comb, i started fixing his hair. My hand were shaking while i was touching his hair, "don't be nervous" he said and smiled at me. I felt like this was a dream, it didn't felt true at all. "O okay" i said as calm as i could, after fixing his hair i took some of my make up up from my bag. Oh no, when i was putting eyeliner on his eyes i needed to look into them at the same time. I became really enrvous and i could feel the sweat on my back. I started puttng eyeliner on him, take it eayse, be calm. I kept thinking to myself. When i was done he looked at himself in the mirrore "You're good" he said and smiled. I felt like my life was perfect at that second, i got a little more courage. "So is it hard being an idol?" i asked and tryed to sound as calm at it was possible for me at the time. "Yes it is, but i choose this and i'm living out my dream so..." our conversation got disterved by another stylist suddenly rushing into the room. "We need another stylist longer down the hall" she said, "you an go" the other stylist who had leaded me to the room said. I felt really sad because i needed to leave in the middle of the chance of my life. "Goodbye" Kwangmin said and waved at me, he was so cute while doing that. But i didn't get anytime to fangirl.

When i came into the room i saw that it was Beast who needed a stylist, "Quickly fix Yoseob" he said and pointed at him. I wasn't that big of a beast fan so i took it pretty calm. "Hi" Yoseob said and smiled brightly at me right when i stood behind the chair he was sitting in. "Hi" is aid and smiled back at him, when i was fixing his hair he suddenly started telling me jokes and i was giggling really much. He seemed really nice and cute in person. Suddenly he winked at me, and i got a little embaressed. I suddenly realised that he wasn't Kwangmin and i shouldn't really act like this around any other guy. When i was finally done he raised his hand so i could give him a high 5. "High 5" he yelled and smiled, even though the high 5 only lasted seconds i could feel the warm from his hand. "See ya" he then said and waved at me while leaving the room.

The rest of that day i was just sitting and hoping to see Kwangmin again. Finally Boyfriend came out and Kwangmin smiled at me, i walked over to him, it was amazing how brave i had become, but i was still sweating a lot of nervousness. "You ddin't get to finish your sentence", he smiled "I just wanted to say that it was my choise becoming and idol and no matter how hard it was i was living my dream". I was about to answer him but then someone came from behind me and took my hair elastic out, i started running after the person. Suddenly he turned into a corner and i was almost running in to hime but i stopped in time, it was Yoseob. He took me up against the wall before i could get to say anything, his face was really close to mine

"Do you want to date me?" he asked and smiled