What is he doing?

Love is the hardest thing

"Do you wanna date me?" Yoseob asked again since i hadn't given him a answer yet. "Why?" i asked en looked the other way. "Because your pretty" he said and turned my head so i looked at him. He started getting closer to me, "no, i don't even know you" i said and pushed him away. "aw~ your making me sad" he said and made a cute sad face, "wait and see, you will change" he put a little note in my pocket. "My number" he said and winked at me, then he ran away. I walked back to where i had ben talking with Kwangmin but he had left. I felt really mad so without thinking i sent Yoseob a text: I will never date you, so forget it!!. The minute after he answered: Yay ^^ got your number now. I hit took my hand up at my forhead and sighed, what should i do now. But suddenly one of the other make up artist came running to me "Boyfriends manager forgot some of their stuff, but he doesen't have time to come and get it, and no one else has time to bring it. Can you do it?" "Yes" i said quickly, he gave me a note with the adress to Boyfriends dorm.

I took a taxi to the adress, i started to get realy nervous when i got out of the taxi and was standing before Boyfriends dorm. This was the place where Kwangmin lived with the rest of Boyfroiend, i just couldn't belive it this was like a dream coming true. I slowly walked up to the door and knocked on it, the second after Kwangmin opened it. "Oh, it's you again" he said and smiled, I really tried to get myself to tell him why i was here but i just couldn't. After i didn't say anything he asked, "Why are you here?" He was still smiling. I finally got myself together, "Your manager forgot some of your stuff bac at M!Countdown, he couldn't get it so i came with it". "Oh, i think he said something about that, he leaved some time ago he had an apointment or something. Come in" he said and opened the door even more. I was trembling a little when i walked past him inside the house, "guys, we have a guest it's one of the stylist she's here with somethings our manager forgot at M!Countdown!" he yelled while leading me into the living room. When i came into the room Minwoo came uo to me, he was even cuter in person "hi, thanks for bringing our stuff" he said and smiled. "You don't have to thank me" i said. "Sit down, i will go out and make you some tea now that you have ben so nice to come all the way here with our stuff" Kwangmin said and pointed at the black couch wich Jeongmin and youngmin was sitting in. I sat down in the other end of the couch, "you don't have to be nervous, we don't bite" Jeongmin said and made a funny face. I started laughing. Jeongmin and Youngmin moved closer to me, "do you want to play a game?" Youngmin asked and looked at me from behind Jeongmin. I started to feel a litlle less nervous, "Yes" i said and smiled. Jeongmin took a game up from under the table. "Thats why i couldn't find the game it was there" Youngmin said and laughed, "Oh, you looked for it? Then you should have asked me where it was" Youngmin said and laughed. "He have the weirdest places to put thing" Youngmin said and smiled at me. I smiled back. "Now let's play" Jeongmin said and started unpacking the game. "Okay what color do you want to be" Jeongmin asked both me and Kwangmin. "Blue, because it's my favorite color" I said, "Oh, it's also Kwangmins favorite color" jeongmin said suprised. "I already knew that" i said and laughed, "how" Youngmin then asked suprised. "I'm your fan, i have ben following you since your debut". "Then, do you want our autographs?" Jeongmin asked and smiled. "Yes" i answered, Kwangmin came, "You need to sit in the kitchen and srink because theres a rule in the dorm that we can't drink warm drinks or eat in the living room".

"It's okay you don't have to play with us" jeongmin said and smiled, "but we will still give you our autographs later". "Thanks" i said and smiled. When i walked into the kitchen, Hyunseong was sitting at the table "hi" he said and waved at me "I heard you came with some of our stuff, thanks". "You don't have to say thank you" i said and sat down on the other side of the table. "Hyunseong! come and play with us" Jeongmin yelled from the living room, "I better go" Hyunseong said and laughed. As he went out of the kitchen Kwangmin sat down on the other side of the table against me, he smiled at me and toom the cup that was standing in front of him and started drinking. "I heard that you have ben our fan since debut" he said and smiled after he had swallowed the tea he had put into his mouth. "So who is your favorite member" he said  while leaning in over the table, he looked curios, it was really cute when he was like that. I really wanted to bend over and kiss him, but instead i just answered. "You" i said, he smiled at me "I'm lucky" he said. After he said that i suddenly got butterflies in my stomach, he was so cute. It was ringing on the door bell "I'm going to open" Youngmin yelled, we could hear him all the way in the kitchen when he opened the door "What are you doing here?" he asked, i suddenly got a shock when Yoseob ran into the kitchen "Darling, what are you doing here we were supposed to met today?" he asked and went over and put his arms around me, Kwangmin looked shocked. "We are no.." i was about to finish what i was saying but yoseob came before me "We are dating" he said.

What was he doing?