Flashback

Meeting Kris

 

There will be an SMTOWN LA that time.

*I didn’t know that there is such an event downtown*

I just arrived from my business trip so I decided to freshen up and relax myself at the bar. A Not-so-crowded bar. I settled myself. And watch some party people dancing on the dance floor. Later on, I decided to dance along them and enjoy the leisure of life.

As I got tired I sat myself on the darker side of the bar. I watched the masses, self smiling.

“This is how supposedly life would be” I whispered to myself.

“waiter!” I called once and automatically one is in front of me.

“Can you give me your lightest drink here? Just a glass.” I ordered and I assure I heard him chuckled

“ hey! You? Laughing at me?” I asked him with a hint of joking in my eyes.

“no. sorry miss.” He smiled. And with that he walked away preparing my order.

I whined. “I really don’t drink.” I utter.

Suddenly my phone rang.

“hello?.Yea Chin! I just got home hours ago. Uhm. Right now?  I’m in a bar relaxing myself. That was the stressing trip ever! .Ahhh.. yeah.…. Oh.ahh By the way where are you now? Can you join me? Again I’m alone. *pouted cutely* no? why not? Ahhhh~ your w/ your boyfriend.?....oh?  Ok ok! No you don’t need to do that. Take your time. I don’t want to bother you guys. hmmmm.yea. seriously, don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.  Hahaha. Promise. no drink. Yeah! Your Silly! Yea. Er~ ok no boys too. Oo. Yeah. So I’ll hung up? Yes .Ok .bye.”

“aaarghhhh~ I really hate to be alone”  whispered to myself.

I ducked my face on the counter w/ one of  hands under.

My free hand was playing itself along the marble counter. Drawing hearts and tapping it along w/ the beat.

“aishhh.. Where’s my drink anyways? I’m getting sleepy” I groaned and with that I yawn and stretched my hands out.

“ahhh~”

*and w/ that sound I felt that I hit something? But Probably its ‘someone?’ I guess.*