Again

Meeting Kris

 

The plane is about to board when I saw a familiar guy, approaching me?

He’s coming on my way.

As he is now a meter away from me I slowly recognize him.

“Ey! Miss Whoa!? Remember me?” he said and flashed his rare smile.

I was still recalling.

“Is this seat taken?” he asked again before I can answer his first question.

“Oh~ Not yet. Want to sit?” I asked him back without taking my gaze away on him.

“Yea. Thanks.” He then sat beside me and settled his things down.

He face me again still w/ that smile.

*Oh gosh! My heart is beating abnormally. He’s smile is killing me. I’m running out of breath with that state of ours, he’s face is now an inches away from mine*

“So, you don’t really remember me?” he utter now with a cute pout.

*seriously, that doesn’t suit him RLAB*

“No! of curz I do still remember you. Kris right? unless you changed your stage name.” I smirked.

“tss. How can I forgot the man that almost the cause of my death~?” I joked and he chuckled a bit.

“yea. Right. I’m sorry about those back then, I didn’t know that my fans would do such things.” He apologizes.

*honestly, he really doesn’t need to do that.*

“hahaha. I was just kidding. Though it was really a traumatic experience for me. I guess It has a good effect to me too?  Maybe? Plus I’m ok now. I didn’t know that you’re an idol that time so, I keep myself too comfortable towards you.  and treat you ‘eeerkly’ Hahahhaha. It’s all my fault thou.”

“was it really that bad?” he asked worriedly

“yeah. I guess so?” I answered smiling.

“I’m really sorry ~”

“nah! Its ok. I’m doin’ good now. I’m ok. No need to sorry. No need to worry.”  I assured him.

He smiled at me and opened up another conversation.