Ready set oh my

The Ex Factor

 

Ch.1 "Ready set oh my"

 

Jessica’s POV

 

{Where the hell was she?}I thought impatiently to myself. The meeting started fifteen minutes ago and we had so much to go over. Dalee, Mary, Thuan, Maddie, and Lysa all ran about the room in random bits of chatter and laughter. Mary tripped over the leg of a chair and Thuan busted into his hysterical laughter. Every time he laughed I had to turn around and see if people were looking…he was just so loud! I had no idea how I was going to tell her this but I knew that I had to. I think it would be best if I waited until after the meeting for this one. A few short moments passed and she came bursting through the doors out of breath.

 

Jasmina’s POV

As I pushed through the doors I tried to catch my breath. “Hey guys….sorry I’m late. Car ran out of gas….had to run here.” {Sweet Jesus what is air!!!!!} I looked around and saw Maddie and Lysa in the corner of the room whispering and giggling. Dalee was off to the side practicing his dance while Thuan was still laughing hysterically for a reason that I don’t even know…he’s pretty crazy. As Jessica walked up to me she looked like she was hiding something but I decided not to question it at the moment….I was too excited!

“Okay everyone shut up and listen up! As you all know…we have the dance hall reserved next Thursday for the showcase. And I’m really excited because we just got our costumes!” I jumped up out of excitement and everyone else began to cheer. Oddly Jessica still remained quiet. Everyone ran to try on their uniforms. I just couldn’t wait for this showcase….I think it might be our best one yet. We’ve got three amazing singers, a writer, an amazing dancer….and well of course there is me; also an amazing dancer. “Go ahead and rehearse your pieces” Jessica announced to the group.

She pulled out her notebook and began writing away as usual. I noticed Mary pull up a chair to Dalee as she just stared at him with those cutesy eyes. I swear they had some hidden thing going on. Thuan was being erted as usual as he continued to mess with Jessica despite her yelling at him. I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket and I quickly reached to answer the call. I smiled softly as I realized it was Hyun. Jessica rolled her eyes playfully as she realized who I was talking to. “Hi Hyun” I said in a soft and sweet voice.

“I miss you Hyun” I said seductively as I twirled my hair in my fingers. I could tell he was smiling on the other end of the phone. “Well baby I’m waiting back at your apartment for you….when are you gonna be home?” I could almost see the smirk now. I could tell by his tone of voice what he wanted and quite frankly I wanted it to. He had been gone for two weeks and my body was craving his attention. I smirked and added a seductive tone to my voice. “After this meeting….I’m all yours.” I hung up the phone; I loved making him wait.

I heard Jessica chuckle and I walked over to where she was sitting. “So uh…what am I supposed to do while you guys…..reconnect?” I busted out laughing at her remark as I sat down next to her. “Why don’t you just hang out with lover boy over there” I snickered as I motioned over towards Thuan. She scoffed at the idea and I buried my head in even more laughter. “It’s okay Jessica, one day you’ll get it in!” She smiled as she continued looking down at her notebook. I stood up abruptly to check the time.

“Okay you guys listen up! It’s time to go but before you leave just know that all next week we’ll be rehearsing so be prepared. Have a good weekend guys!” They all sped out of the room with their belonging eager to make it to any of the plans that they had. I went back over to Jessica and plopped down in front of her. “Girl you better tell me what’s going on. Shoot I’ll force it out of you if I have to.” She gave a wry smile and adjusted her position in the chair. Something about her sudden change in facial expression worried me.

Jessica, what the hell is going on?” She sighed deeply and began her story. “Okay well you know how we have the showcase next week on Thursday right?” I nodded as I continued to listen. “The SM Town concert is that same week.” {What was she getting at right now?} I thought impatiently to myself. “It’s the same time every year what’s your point?” She looked away for a moment. My leg began to shake in anticipation. “There is going to be a welcome dinner next week…..on Thursday.” A welcome dinner?

“Jessica what in the hell does that have to do with us?” She was pulling together more of her thoughts. “The welcome dinner is for a new kpop group. It’s going to be here at the dance hall….during the showcase.” For a moment I didn’t react, but then everything began to sink in. I jumped up from my seat and about threw the chair across the room. “What the !” She sat there taking in my moment of anger. I kicked the chair and began pacing back and forth angrily. “Who is the dinner for? WHO. IS. IT. FOR!!!!!”

She looked hesitant to answer me but she did anyways. She scratched her head and awkwardly laughed as she breathed in for her response. “Funny you should ask that….it’s Exo” She coughed and I hadn’t heard what she said. “Girl just freaking tell me.” She took a deep sigh. “Okay it’s Exo…..M.” I froze. {I think I’m going to die} I swear that at that moment I felt a vein burst in my head. I didn’t quite know how to react at the moment but I decided to go with the emotion that I was feeling the most. I let out a scream as Jessica remained sitting there as if nothing was going on. One of the people that made me madder than anyone else in the world was coming here! I couldn’t stand him! He was so arrogant and cocky and I didn’t much wish to know that he existed at this point. I grumbled under breath as I mumbled his name grudgingly. “Lay”