Siblings Gift Chapter 5

Siblings Gift

Teacher:Oh, hehehe... There, sit beside Danson.

So, Aaron beside Danson. Gui Gui is sitting at the back of Aaron with her sister Pets. Show and Elva who are bickering. Jiro and Calvin who are busy looking at their reflections on the mirror. Chun and Ella whose all lovey dovey. Selina and Hebe, well, they are listening to the discussion. Wes and Sean are playing rock,paper,scissor. George and Kirsten are exchanging sweet words. Wu Xiong and Benji are nonsense. Hu Die and Xiao Gui are taking pictures together.
Xiu and Bo Yan? Well, Bo Yan is sleeping as for Xiu, he is looking at someone secretly.. Guess who?


#Class Ends

Gui:Everyone!!!!Where are you??!!*she shouted*

As Show,Pets,Wu Xiong,Selina,Kirsten,Wes,Sean,Bo Yan,Benji,Xiu,and George heard it all of them immediately replied "Here" as they raise their hand...Its just that they really understands Gui Gui's personality.

Gui:Selina jie~!! (Gui Gui run towards Selina and hug her)
Selina:Ah Gui *smile* Where is your siblings *release hug*
Pets&Show:We're here.
Selina: Eh, Xiao Zhu you're more handsome now.And Pets, you're still so cute.
Show:Wei, What do you mean by the word 'NOW'? It should be 'ALWAYS'
Selina:Silence.
Pets: Thank you jie.
Ella:Eh? The sweet siblings are here.
Hebe:Dui ah...Is the three of you still the same?
Show,Pets&Gui:Still the same.*smile*
Ella:Hmm, can I ask a favor to the sweet siblings?
Show,Pets&Gui:What is it?
Ella:Can you call each other?
Show,Pets&Gui: *smile*
Show: Ke ai mei, Pretty mei? *Show said in a sweet way*
Pets&Gui:What is it Shuai ge?
Ella&Hebe: Its so cute~~
Selina:Let me introduce some friends here, this is Wu Chun,Aaron,Jiro and Calvin.
Fahrenheit: Hi~
Selina:And let me introduce my childhood friends and cousins, this is Xiu,Wes,Sean,Benji,George,Bo Yan,Wu Xiong,Xiao Zhu,Pets,Gui Gui and my sister Kirsten.

Aaron's P.O.V:
Gui Gui? Its the owner of the bracelet. Aish, maybe she's not the one maybe they just have the same name,right?
End of P.O.V:

Aaron:Oh, let me introduce my siblings too.Elva and Danson.
Show:She's your sister?
Aaron:Dui *smile*
Show:She's a monster you know.
Everyone: *laughs*
------------------------
The next chapter is coming...Stay tune..Sorry for the short chapter.