Siblings Gift Chapter 2

Siblings Gift

 

Bubble:I'm jealous of them too..hahaha thank you for reading the chapter one :))

WARNING:This chapter may be boring but you have to read it because this is the part where Gui Gui lost her 'Siblings Gift' I'm really sorry for this chapter because I can't think of any idea .. Sorry :)
--------------
Gui's P.O.V:
Whew~I woke up early today because I'm pretty excited for later, I took a shower and change. Since its still so early I think I should do some house hold chores, I go to garden and do everything that is related to plants and clean the garden. Its already 7:15 so I think I should cook for them. "Good morning, Miss" Laura greet me "Oh, Good morning too, Laura."
"Why are you up so early,Miss?" "Nothing,I just feel like waking up early."
End of P.O.V
Everyone is already up and shock about Gui Gui's action its not because she's lazy but because...I don't know what the reason is.. hehehe
Pets:Dad, We're going to mall later.
Dad:Really?With who?
Gui:With Shuai Ge and I.
Dad:Great!So, the three of you could have some bonds together before the class starts.
Mom:Then, the three of you should change now.
Pets,Gui&Xiao Zhu: Okay.

Gui Gui, Pets and Show change their clothes for mall, the three of them bid their goodbyes to their parents and Show drive to mall until they arrive

The three entered the mall and Gui Gui saw an ice cream shop and she invited her siblings to go get one.

Gui:Lets go get an ice cream.
Show:Lets go, I feel like eating ice cream too.
Pets:Count me in.
Show:What? Count on me? The new song of Show Luo? Don't cry, dont cry..You Wo Zai ~~ 
Pets: Its so lame.

Oh uh~~

Gui: Lets go!
Show: Lets go party~~come on everybody~~yeah~~
Pets:Shuai ge, stop that..Everyone is already looking at us and I'm afraid that it will have earthquake sooner or later.(Pets told Show almost whispering)
Show: Why?
Pets: Because you sing so horrible .. hehehe
Gui: HAHAHAHA xD 
Show: You dare insult my beautiful voice, huh?
Pets:Dui, I dare! HAHAHA xD
Gui:HAHAHAHA xD
Show: I'm angry! I'm about to explode~! The both of you better run now~!

Pets and Gui Gui run around the mall while Show chasing them without caring about the other people looking at them.

Pets:Pretty mei, run~!
Gui: HAHAHA xD..I'm tired :))
--------
SOMEONE's P.O.V:
Aiyo~My dear annoying sister bring Danson and I here again at mall to accompany her..*Sigh* And now I cant see where I am going because of this stupid things that my sister bought, it really blocks my eyes but Danson is worser..
End of SOMEONE's P.O.V

~~BOOM~~

Gui: Ouch...
Danson:I'm sorry, Miss.(Danson said while gathering all the things that their sister bought and helping SOMEONE to stand up)
Gui: It's okay.

When Pets discovered that Gui Gui was bumped to someone she immediately inform Show about it.

Show: Pretty Mei, are you okay?(He said while helping Gui to stand up)
Gui:I'm okay..(Gui turn to the SOMEONE and Danson to apologies) I'm sorry. *she bowed*
SOMEONE: Its okay.
Gui: Then thats good..We're leaving..Sorry again..
Someone: *smile*

(A/N: Aahh~I'm going to melt..Imagine Aaron smiling~Woah~! So handsome..Oops~I spilled the secret :> hehehe)

Pets,Show, and Gui leave while the other hand Danson and Someone is scolding their sister Elva for letting them carry such many things..HAHA xD instead of Elva scolding them because all the things that she bought are all in the floor at the mall.
[At the car of SOMEONE]
Elva:I'm sorry..hehe
Danson:Good thing I love you or else I already beaten up you to death..
Elva:Aiyo~ Jie jie loves Di di too.
Danson: *fake smile* He..I know..Wei~Aaron, you're so quite today, its so rare..
Elva:Dui ah..You have such a busy mouth, but today...It looks like it had a day off.
Aaron: I'm just looking at this bracelet.
Elva:Where?
Aaron:It's obviously in my hands, Idiot.
Elva:You called me idiot?
Aaron:No...I called you Stupid.
Elva:*smacks Aaron head* You pig head~
Aaron: Ouch.
Danson:I think the owner of that is the girl who you bumped before.
Aaron:I think too.
Elva:Just give it to me..
Danson:Wei~!
Elva:Hao ah..Sorry.Are you planning to return it to the girl?
Aaron:I want to but I'm lazy to do it.
Danson: As always..Let's go~!
Elva:So,will you just keep this?
Aaron:*nodded*
-------------
Its already pretty late and Gui Gui is still anxious of her siblings gift and she already keep coming back at the mall to find it but she's still unable to find it.

Show and Pets went to Gui Gui's room and comfort her.

Pets:Don't worry...If it really meant to be yours, it will comeback.
Show:Oh god~!It was really meant to be Pretty Mei's siblings gift because her name is on it..And an accessory coming back by itself? How scary oh~! If its really true I wouldn't want that thing to come back..How scary~
Gui: HAHAHA*she laugh between her sobs* Shuai ge~
Pets:Shuai ge..I dont know what to say anymore..
Show:Then, don't talk...Pretty Mei, sleep now..Its already late and classes starts tomorrow.Good night *kisses at cheeks*
Pets:Wan an *kisses Gui at cheeks*
Show:Wan an, ke ai mei. *kisses at cheeks*

~~GOODNIGHT~~
---------------
So, Aaron, Danson and Elva Hsiao are siblings..Yay~and Oh, about Show Luo being angry at Gui Gui and Pets are just joke xD
Gui's siblings and Aaron's siblings are totally opposite xD hahahah..So yeah~Thank you for reading :))
Boring right?
-Good thing you know :)
Please comment..
Rate this chapter 1-10 :))
thank you :))