Chapter 2: Confusion and Affection

The Future and its Past.

"How did you get in here?" Lu Han asked Ji Eun.

"Umm... I thought this was a private school, so I-" Ji Eun got interrupted by a laughing Lu Han.

"PRIVATE SCHOOL?! AHAHA! I wish it was! Hey Jong In! She thinks this is a private school!" Lu Han teased. Ji Eun was so confused. She realized that she was sent to this "private school" and then knowing it wasn't a private school. Suddenly, she thought of her loving family back home and how they wanted her to get homeschooled. 

 

*Flashback*

"Umma (Mom)! I want to go to Project K Private School!" Ji Eun whined. Ji Eun was amazed at how the school was so full of beauitful people. They all looked  so happy in their preppy uniforms. She always wanted to go to a school like that because the fact that she was homeschooled her whole life. 

"No, Ji Eun. We got you a new teacher and everything you need to be up to for your grade. Besides, don't you want to stay with your family?" Her mother replied back with a smile. 

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO BE HOMESCHOOLED! I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND MAKE FRIENDS LIKE OTHER KIDS! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH YOU CAUSE YOU AND APPA (dad) ARE ALWAYS BUSY AND DON'T HAVE TIME FOR ME!" Ji Eun bursted out. 

"Oh... I didn't know... you felt like that... I'm sorry.. I will talk to your father about it and we will let you go before the school year starts..." Her mom replied with eyes of sadness, disappointment, and hurt. Ji Eun was so mad that she didn't notice how hurt her mom looked.

The next day when Ji Eun woke up, her bags were all packed up and her parents were waiting with the bags. 

"Ji Eun! Good morning our lovely! Here are your bags and here is your paper saying you got accepted! We will visit often and we will send you treats!" her father tried to sound happy. Inside, he was full of worry. Her mother looked very hurt from yesterday's words.

"Umma, it's not like I am going away to the army or something! Don't worry! This Ji Eun will never get bullied or something! I will call you often too!" Ji Eun said as she hugged her parents and walked out to the car, not knowing what would come next.

*Flashback over*

 

Ji Eun suddenly thought of the words she had said to her mother and how her mother looked so hurt. She burst out crying, thinking of how she just betrayed her parents like that. Lu Han was still teasing Ji Eun about how stupid she was to think this was a private school.

"Shut the hell up before I make you," Jong In threatened Lu Han when he saw that Ji Eun was crying.

"Oh.. sorry.. I..I didn't know-" Lu Han was interrupted by Ji Eun.

"WHERE IS THIS PLACE?!" Ji Eun cried out, still bawling. She was crying with her knees tucked into her chest when she was surprised by warm hands on her shoulder. 

"Hey, are you okay?" a guy's voice asked to her, shyly. She expected it to be Lu Han, but to her surprise it was the guy named Jong In, who didn't even introduce himself to Ji Eun when she got here. When she got up with the help of this mysterious guy, she could see him closer. He was very handsome with his very good looking features. He was tall and fit. However, his eyes had a very deep sadness to it, like he has a bad memory haunting him. 

"I'm Ji Eun, how about you?" Ji Eun was sniffling and held out her hand. 

He hesitated to shake her hand, but still did anyway, as a sign of comfort. She looked really confused and hurt. 

"I'm Jong In." he replied with a semi-smile that was awkward, but to Ji Eun; it was cute. Meanwhile, Lu Han and Jessica were surprised at how much words Jong In spoke and how friendly his actions were. 

"Did he just- did you see that?" Lu Han exclaimed to Jessica. Jessica, with big eyes, just stood there, blinking. 

"Where did the Jong In we knew go? This is definately not the Jong In we knew!" Jessica exclaimed. Jessica was surprised. She is cold and quiet, like Jong In. However, she can be happy or friendly when she wants to. Because of cheerful Luhan, she became less cold and harsh. She never saw a person as cold as Jong In. Jessica was heartbroken. Jong In never showed even a little bit of feelings toward Jessica. She thought he would loosen up as they lived together in one room, but nothing changed. Eventually as time passed on in this room with Jong In, her affection for him grew too.

 


Sorry for the late update and short chapter D: I am going on a school trip for 3 days, so I will not be able to update for three days T^T

Anyways, how did you like this SHORT chapter? It brushes on the KAIEUN couple you guys wanted :)

Don't worry, Hansica will come later on... for now Jessica likes Kai >:D 

AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR THE SUBSCRIPTIONS AND COMMENTS ^__^

Until next time,

smileyface123   

 

Oh my- STOP IT WITH THOSE V'S KAI. Looking at your face is enough. Cuteness OVERLOAD +o+

(Sorry for the random fangiriling, he IS my bias in EXO-K and the main character of my story.. ;) )