6

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: Since, we had no schedules today, we all talked, and it was fun, I felt like I had no more worries on my back.

 

Your POV

The next day, I had a meeting. The manager was talking to us about how EXO-M is going to go to China, and how I HAVE to go with him, I don't want to though. After the meeting, I went to the training room, to tell Chanyeol. "Hey," he says as I walk in, "how was the meeting?" he hugs me. "*sigh* Good, boring, I have something to tell you," I pause, "I have to go with EXO-M to China next week." "Really?" his voice is shaky for some reason, "Well, of course, I'm going to miss you, you'll have a great time." I can tell he was thinking about something else though. "Yeah, I highly doubt that, not without you. Is something wrong" I finally ask. "No, I'm just sad that you're  leaving me, how long?" his mood suddenly changes. "2 weeks, I think." I continue, "It's going to be boring as hell, without you." "Aww, no it won't we'll still get to Skype and all that good stuff." he convinces me. "So what do you wanna do, get some lunch?" I ask. "Whoa, wait, don't you have to work?" he asks, that's funny, I would totally go get some lunch with him than work. "Does it look like I care?" I smile. "Fine." he admits. We walk hand in hand to the __________ restaurant, carefully, so no one could see us. When we finish eating, we go to Chanyeol's dorm. "Oooo, what's she doing here?" I walk in to hear Sehun. "She just came to visit." Chanyeol says. "Or to do more do more than that." Sehun finishes. God, these guys are so annoying. "Shut up." Chanyeol emphisizes. "Let's go to my room" he pulls my hand. As we walk in, I see Baekhyun in the room, too. "Oh, what is she doing here?" Baekhyun asks. "We're just hanging out, but now we can't, if you guys are just going to keep appearing everywhere, let's go Tae." Chanyeol gets angry and I just chuckle a little watching him be angry. "Fine, fine, I'll get out of here, have fun." Baekhyun winks and walks out. "Sorry about him...and everyone else, if they are bothering you, we can leave." Chanyeol says, feeling sorry. "Haha, you don't have to be and I don't want to leave, it makes me laugh, watching you guys fight." I chuckle again. "I doubt that but you do look cute when you laugh." he says, which makes me blush. "Whatever."

We keep talking and talking and s

Please log in to read the full chapter