5

Falling in Love Again? What a joke...
Please log in to read the full chapter

Previously: Later, I went back to my dorm. When I was walking, I felt a hand tug on my arm, more like a pull. Oh no...

 

Your POV

I knew it was a man. He pulled me in to see his face. I hesitantly saw it. Did I wanna see him right now? I just kept staring at him. Finally he started, "Tae, please I don't know why you're doing this to me, but please be with me, we won't let anyone find out, it will be a secret, please, I really want to be with you." I didn't even need to ask anymore questionns. I didn't know what to do, so I just hugged him. That warm hug that I missed from him. He hugged me back, every inch of my body felt safe in that hug. "Ok." was that all I could say? "What? You'll be with me?" he repeats. "Yes, I will, yes!" I finally smile. We start laughing, and he picks me up and twirls me around in the air. "Put me down, someone is going to see." I tell him, no matter how much I wanted to be in the air. "Fine, but you owe me." he smiles with those big eyes. "So where are you going?" he asks, it's so sweet that he wants to know. "Just back to my dorm. How about you?" I ask. "Same, I can come over now, if you want me to." he held my hand. "Yes, I do want you to come but, what if we get caught?" I curiously ask. "How can you get in trouble when I'm there?" he laughes. "Aish, stop being so cheesy." I push him. "Plus, how can you? You have to get to sleep, remember you have to explain why you didn't perform well." I laugh at him. "Shut up." he admits and laughs back. "What are you going to say?" I'm trying to avoid what really disturbed him today. "I seriously don't know, I'll just see if he'll forget, hopefully. Can you convince him, please" he opens his eyes widely. "I'll see what I can do" I confess and he smiles. We finally reached my dorm, "Bye bye!" I wave. "Do I have to leave? I don't want to." he whines. "Haha, you wish." I say. "Fine, bye." he says and lets go. "Wait." I hear again, he runs upto me and hugs me. "Good night." he whispers. I just love when he whispers like that, it's so y. "Good night." I reply with a smile.

I went to sleep with a smile on, but then KRIS comes into my mind. Why him? What the heck. I guess I should thank him for what

Please log in to read the full chapter