Pasta.

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were making dinner when you heard a knock on the door.

 

“Annyeong~” two voices appeared from behind you.

“Ah, Baekhyun oppa, Sehun-ah.” You said looking over your shoulder as you were cutting up vegetables.

 

They walked towards your direction, and both looked over your shoulder on each side.

“What are you making?” asked Baekhyun sniffing the air.

“Just pasta.”

“Whaa chincha? Are you good at it?”

“I think so, it’s what I ate most of the time when I was in America.”

 

They nodded like as if they just learned something amazing, then when Sehun looked at your face as he left out a gasp.

“Omo! Noona!” Sehun cupped your face in his hands, “You’re crying!”

Then Baekhyun slapped Sehun on the head, “Aish, maknae. EunSung is cutting onions.”

“ah..haha..” Sehun laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his head.

                                    

“Eunsung-ah.” Baekhyun started, “Can we eat together today? All of Exo-k together?”

You stared at him as you roughly estimate the amount of food needed for seven people.

“But I don’t have enough food.” you frowned a little.

“It’s okay! We have more over at our dorm!” Sehun beamed then started skipping towards your door.

You laughed at the maknae's cuteness. “…did you… plan this?” 

“No.” Sehun turned around and gave you an innocent look then gave up when he saw you weren't buying it, “ok…maybe a little. I just want us to spend more time together outside of our schedules.”

“Aigoo.” You wanted pinched his cheeks but he was too far away, “You’re so cuteee~”

 

Soon, everyone came over to help out. They all helped except for Chanyeol and Kai, who just sat on the couch and watched TV.

Chanyeol looked over at Kai and whispered, “Yah, do you like her?”

Kai turned to him with an unchanged expression, “Who?” Acting dumb when he knew exactly who Chanyeol was talking about. 

“EunSung of course!” He whispered louder.

Kai stiffened but still maintained an uninterested look, “Why would I like her?”

He shrugged, “I think you guys might be good together.”

 

Kai looked over at you. She’s good looking but… there’s something about her.. hmm… i don't know. 

 

 

You and Kai ate in silence while the other members chatted and joked around loudly. You would occasionally glance up at Kai, and whenever your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter