Chaos

Seven Year Gap [Hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You shook your head. The exo boys were getting a little too comfortable around you, even exo-m were teasing you. Except Kai, he seemed distant around you nowadays.

 

 He was never like that, he was always outspoken, did whatever he wanted and never thought twice about it. Now whenever you saw him, it always looked as if he was hiding something, like he was holding something back. It didn’t help that he kept his talking to a minimum.

 

If this was about what happened with D.O, you weren’t going to take that from Kai. You hated the fact that he started acting different around you when you had just gotten to know him on a friendlier level.

 

D.O on the other hand was happier and chirper. It was nice to see a boy who was so shy and kept to himself coming out of his shell. D.O and you were already good friends but ever since that little ‘accident’ that you did not want to recall or be mentioned, he started spending a lot more time with you.

D.O never mentioned anything of that day either, but it was for a different reason than yours. It seemed as if he wanted you to bring it up yourself, and you weren’t ready for that. Perhaps you were more afraid of how it would ruin your friendship.

 

Exo on the other hand constantly brought up the topic whenever they got the chance and they kept pestering you and D.O about it. And every time you would always look away or walk into a different room.

 

Overall, your life was relatively normal, with the occasional tests and essays here and there.

 

 

Ding dong~

 

Your door bell rang. You rolled your eyes when you looked up from your desk at your clock.

“Is that Sehun again?” Stella shouted from the other room, “or D.O?”

 

Defeated, you dragged yourself to the door and prepared yourself for another one of the Exo’s hyper greetings, but what awaited you was something entirely opposite of those hyper ‘aliens’.

 

“Eunsung ah” Jiyeon’s cousin Kikwang stood on the other side of the door, “I’ve tried to get in touch with you but…are you ignoring me?

 

Well this was a surprise. Seeing Jiyeon’s cousin was something you hadn’t excepted at all. You didn’t have a grudge on him or anything like that, but it did disappoint you to know what his cousin had done to Kai. It made you look down on Jiyeon as a person and decided you were not going to influence yourself with that kind of person.

“Kikwang…I’m sorry. I’ve just been really busy with essays and stuff.” You lied. Well, it wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter