Chapter 2 - The Plan

You’ll Regret Turning Me into a Playgirl

 

I haven't updated in SSOOOOOO LONGGG. I apologize for it. I went to Wonderland, and then a Hamilton trip the day right after. I stayed there for a week and now I'm back...and lazier than ever. So, if I don't update, it's normal. Sorry  ;TT~TT;  :P 

I also have piano lessons and stuff...and I have a pet snail I kidnapped from the park...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEIR COME BACK!  \(^o^)//

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minhyun’s Story

“Yah! Watch where you’re kicking next time!” JR had yelled to the students playing soccer.

“Yes, we’re sorry!” Minhyun replied.

 “Hey! Hyung!”

“Yeah?”  Minhyun turned his head around to face the guy calling him.

“Let’s play a game.” Ren hung his arm around Minhyun and pulled him down.

“What game?” Aron and Baekho also came to them.

“What are you guys talking about?” Aron asked.

“You know that girl that we almost hit? The student president?” said Ren.

“Yeah, we know her; highest grades and teacher’s pet, right?” Baekho answered.

“Well, one of you guys go and date her.” Ren ordered.

“What?! Why the would we date her?” Minhyun yelled.

“She’s the student president, right? We can get close to her and use her. I heard that people in the student council could skip period three every day.”

“That’s just a rumor!” Aron retorted.

“But what if it’s true? Think about it. We get special privileges, skip period three, and do whatever we want. Plus, the teachers have the most trust in her.”

“True.” Baekho said. “But I’m not the one dating her!” He yelled and flung his arms in the air.

“Me neither.” Minhyun said.

“Let’s play rock paper scissors.” Ren suggested.

“Rock paper scissors?” Aron raised his eyebrow.

“To determine the person that’s going to date her. The chances are all equal.”

“Fine.” Baekho said. Baekho went against Ren and Aron went against Minhyun. Minhyun and Ren both lost.

“Yes!” Baekho yelled, throwing his fist into the air.

“!” Minhyun yelled. “Ren always have good luck!”

“Doesn’t matter. Come on.” Ren said and got his hand ready.

“Ready?” Aron said. “Rock, paper, scissors!” He declared.

 

“The !” Minhyun yelled. Ren ran and high-fived Baekho who was also happy.

“I told ya he’ll use paper!” Baekho said.

“What the hell man! You guys are all against me.”

“Of course. Remember that time you borrowed twenty dollars from me and didn’t return it?”

“I said I would return it.”

“It’s been one month already, dude.”

“Good luck.” Aron patted Minhyun on the shoulder and went to get changed.

“Well, talk to you later.” Ren said and also patted him on the shoulder. Baekho just walked away.

“Why the is it me?!” Minhyun yelled and kicked a stone away angrily.