Chapter 1 - Meeting A Delinquent, Stalker?

You’ll Regret Turning Me into a Playgirl

PLEASE GIVE SOME LOVE TO MY STORY~ <3 This is my second fanfic...my other one was...er...confusing...

SO, please give love and maybe some advice to this new writer!

Another thing,, you will be referred to as 'subscribies' and me as 'author-nim' okay?

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Thanks for taking your delicate time to read this• ˚ •˛•˚ * 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

My Story

I walked down the hallway; book in my hand, reading. My hair was in nicely tied braids and my uniform was tucked in neatly. My bangs cover my pair of glasses as I read about the heliocentric model. It was 7 a.m., an hour before school would start. I would always come to school early as I was the class president and a student model for the younger kids.

I turned and started walking around the school building, heading to the second school building. It was peaceful. I could hear the chirping birds, feel the cool wind, and-

“Watch out!” Someone interrupted my thoughts. As I turned around, a soccer ball was aiming at me. I squeezed my eyes shut and waited for what was going to happen. It took too long, but I still waited wondering why it hadn't hit me yet.

“Yah! Watch where you’re kicking next time!”

“Yes, we’re sorry!”

I slowly opened my eyes and looked beside me.

“Are you okay?”

A guy with blackish hair, the school uniform, and a pinkish necklace appeared in front of me. Judging by how he wears his uniform, he must be a delinquent. He even has his ears pierced!

“Ah! Aren’t you the class president?”

“Yes. And you must be…JR., I assume?”

“Wow! Daebak! You remembered the whole class list?” He smiled.

“Thank you for saving me earlier.” I bowed slightly and walked away, returning back to my book.

 

“Watcha reading?”

I turned around to find him still behind me, following -if not, stalking- me. I turned back to the book.

“About the solar system.”

“You must be pretty smart then, since you’re always reading.” I continued walking towards the second building. He continued to follow me. I stopped walking. He stopped.

I turned around. “Do you need something?”

“No, I’m fine.”

I turned back and started walking, this time even faster than before. He caught up to my pace so I tried to walk even faster, trying to get away from the strange guy who was stalking me.

Why is he following me?! Does he know who I am??

My foot got caught on a stone and I tripped.

“Kyah!”

JR. caught me on my waist, but my book and glasses fell onto the ground.

“Are you okay? Today must be bad luck for you since you kept falling.”

I stood myself up and patted my clothes facing the other way.

“Yes. Thank you.” I bent down and picked up my book. I reached for my glasses, but JR. had already picked it up.

He read the side line on my glasses. “Gucci? Are you rich?”

“Can you give back my glasses, please?” I asked while facing the other way.

“You want it back? Come get it!” What?

I looked and saw him running away with it. “What the heck!” I just met him and he's already...would this be considered bullying?

I chased after him and he slowed down. I caught up with him, but he lifted my glasses into the sky, teasing me. I covered my face with my left hand and reached for it using my right. He was too tall.

“Give it back!”

“Make me.”

I kept reaching for it until he tripped backwards and fell. I toppled on top of him.

“Ouch.” He said. I looked up and he finally saw my face. He kept staring at it. I grabbed the glasses and put it back on before he could stare at it anymore.

“Have I seen you before?”

“Oh, I have to get going.” I stood up and walked away. He ran after me.

“Hey, aren’t you Nozomi Sasaki? The Japanese model who came to Korea?” Oh , what should I do now? Make an excuse!

“No, I’m not. People mistake me often as her. That’s why I wear glasses.”

“So, you don’t really need glasses?” Why did I just say that? He’s going to find out!

“Nope.”

“You should take them off more often. You look pretty like that.”

“Thanks.” I turned around. “Now would you stop following me?” His face came closer to mine.

“W-what?”

“I’m not following you. We have the same homeroom, remember?” And he walked ahead of me.

Argggg. I sighed out of frustration.