Results.

I'll Protect You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fnv1VG4HkiM&feature=related

~

The hospital called BaekHyun back.

Entering the office, BaekHyun took a deep breath.

"Sit down BaekHyun."

He did as told.

"I don't know how to say this...but you have leukemia."

BaekHyun felt as if his world just shattered,"W-what but you said, it's not likely-"

"Yes...and I'm sorry. But...you have-"

"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME." BaekHyun snarled.

"Immediate treatment should begin-"

"How long?"

"Excuse me?"

"How long do I have....to live?" BaekHyun whispered.

"With treatment, 5 years or more-"

"No."

"What?"

"I'm not going to become, sickly and weak. I'm not going to have my hair fall out and people pity me." BaekHyun said.

"Without treatment...if you choose to take out all physical activities and such...you have 3 years..at most."

"If I live my life normally?" BaekHyun questioned.

"1-2 years...maximum. It could be a LOT less." 

"Good." BaekHyun said.

"What?" The doctor asked, bewildered.

"I'm done with high school. I have about a year to do everything that I've wanted. To do something I've wanted to do for a very long time." BaekHyun stated.

"It's recommended that you find a donor-"

"I don't have anyone...my mother died of leukemia too." BaekHyun said quietly.

"I see...no siblings? Father?" The doctor questioned.

When BaekHyun didn't answer, the doctor sighed,"Alright. I'll prescribe medicine, a type of steroids to strengthen you and painkillers...you're going to need them if you're going to choose this."

BaekHyun nodded and quickly left.

Tears welling up in his eyes, BaekHyun began to run.

Not caring where he was, he slumped against a wall, covered his face and sobbed.

Screaming, he punched the wall, buying soju he sat down on a random bench and began drinking.

*Please let this be a dream. Please let this not be real. First my parents. Now me. Why do I have to be taken away from her? She won't be able to handle anything alone. Please. Please no.*

Drunk and intoxicated, BaekHyun made his way home.

Pounding the door, he called you,"________!"

You opened the door just as BaekHyun slumped on you,"Oppa-"

You smelled the alcohol,"Oppa did you drink?!"

BaekHyun tearfully smiled at you and pinched your cheek,"Aigoo ever the worrywart."

Your gasped,"Oppa your hand!"

You ran to the first aid kit and cleaned his wound, bandaging it.

You helped him to his room.

Putting him on the bed, you pulled off his hoodie and took off his socks, putting the covers over him and getting up to leave.

BaekHyun snatched your arm and pulled you onto the bed.

"OPPA-" You shrieked.

You heard the plea in his voice,"Just for tonight...stay...please...for tonight."

You froze and let BaekHyun hold you.

*Poor oppa...what happened?*

Yet you couldn't stop your heart from beating extremely fast.