Determined.

I'll Protect You.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTCMilYhiwE

~

You woke up to a weight on your waist.

Looking up you remembered how sad BaekHyun was.

You his bangs and sighed sadly, "I wish I could fix whatever it was that was troubling you."

Getting up to make him tea and get him advil you left his room.

You carried the items back to his room just as BaekHyun groaned, "My head."

"Here." You handed him the pills and tea.

BaekHyun cracked his eye open,"Thanks."

"Oppa...why were you drunk yesterday?" You questioned.

"Nothing." BaekHyun muttered.

You didn't press it any further and smiled softly,"I'll have breakfast ready soon, go wash."

Simply nodding, BaekHyun watched you leave the room, *Hey if I'm gonna die...I'm not gonna hold back anymore..*

Getting his belongings, he went into the bathroom, took a shower and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

He saw you cooking and smiled, leaning on the doorway, *What will you do when you find out...everyone's gone? Will you hate me? I hope you do. For keeping it a secret and for leaving you.*

You saw him and waved a hand for him to sit down.

Enjoying a sweet and yummy breakfast the two of you sat down and chatted about the end of the year performances, ChanYeol, HaeIn, EXO-K.

"ChanYeol oppa told me that you wrote the song." You said.

BaekHyun nodded.

"I bet it's a really good song oppa." You smiled.

"Not really.." BaekHyun blushed.

You noticed that BaekHyun had become a lot more relaxed and open, but at the same time a bit sad, like he was hiding a sadness behind his relaxed smile.

"I can't wait to hear it." You beamed at him.

That was when BaekHyun determined, *Before I die...I promise, I'll sing you, your song, my angel. Until I die, I'll protect you.*

BaekHyun simply nodded, slyly grinning and ruffling your hair.

"OW OPPA!" You complained.

Chuckling and innocently munching his food, he blinked at you.