Chapter 2

Dating Booth
We had arrived at the dating booth. And to make sure that I won't escape my 'close friend' removed the handcuff from her left hand and cuff it to the chair. So if I run then I would be running with a chair. That would be really embarassing so I had no choice but just to sit at the chair. There's a rule at the dating booth that if you don't like the date to happen then you should pay. So I called her and said "Hey, i'll just pay for it!" then she said "You can't~" and I said "But it is stated in the rules" and she said "Yeah I know, but its only you who can't kekeke" I was like 'what?!', that's really unfair! Many minutes had passed and 'my date' hasn't arrived yet and I was still feeling nervous. I was thinking if it was really Jinyoung, what should I do? How should i react? All this questions are playing in my head. I don't want to look embarassed in front of him anymore. I was sitting at the chair looking nervous, I think my 'close friend' noticed it so she approached me and said to me "Fine. You can pay now and I'm just doing this because I feel pity for you and your my friend." I felt myself relieved and smiled to her. I was about to get my money from my bag using my left hand which is kinda hard then suddenly my friends goes squealing and when I look at where their looking at I spotted Jinyoung being pushed by his friends and his hands are also handcuffed. I was so shocked, I was really right that Jinyoung would be my date. My 'close friend' suddenly said to me "Oh he's here. Forget what I said earlier keke" and I said "What?!" then I saw Jinyoung slowly nearing to where I'm sitting at. My mind was screaming 'WHAT TO DO NOW?!'