Chapter 1

Dating Booth
Our school has this kind of event every school year. And this school year was the most memorable for me especially when you had the chance to date your long time crush. It was Saturday morning when you got ready to go to the school's event. You didn't know what to wear and just randomly pick. In the end you wore a yellow shirt with your skinny jeans. Your father had drove you there. When you got down of your car you called your friends to meet them. When your friends answered your call, they were spazzing that they saw your crush Jinyoung and he was wearing a yellow shirt. You were shocked. First, you thought he won't be coming since you didn't see him in last year's school event. And second, you were actually wearing the same color of shirt! You told your friends that you were also wearing a yellow shirt and they won't just believe you. They thought that you were just joking since they had told you about your crush wearing a yellow shirt. You entered the main gate and saw your group of friends waiting for you. They went to you and was shocked to see you really wearing the same color as your crush. But I thought that it wouldn't be really a big deal since its impossible that you and Jinyoung would be the only ones to wear yellow. You and your friends walked and got to encounter Jinyoung with his friends. They were all looking at you and your friends. You can't look straight to his eyes since he's your crush. You think that Jinyoung already knew that you had a crush on him since you can't act really normal when you see him. You just go panic and nervous. But to think of it maybe it was normal for him since he was a kingka and sure they are many girls who swoon over him. You were just enjoying playing the different activities there while eating and you were happy that you got to bond more with your friends since during normal days you were all busy with your studies. When you were walking, suddenly, one person went to you and handcuff your right hand, when you look at her she was smiling to you and you realize she was also one of your close friends. You asked her why she did that and she said "Someone requested you to be in the dating booth". You were really shocked you didn't know what to do and who would you be dating but you had the feeling that it would be Jinyoung but you can't jump into conclusions so you ask her, you said "What? Who did it? And who would I be dating with?" and she said "Just follow me and you'll know the answers to all of your questions". You didn't want it so you said no but your friends pushed you and they go "oooohhhh~" and they were like shouting " Go _______ you can do it! We'll be there!" You can't escape since your right hand were handcuff while the other side of the handcuff were in your 'close friend' left hand. So you had no choice but just to follow her.