21 Days of Getting Married

Description

Having been a guest host on the show, Kim Keybum had never thought even for once that SM would set him up for something so completely outrageous. Yes, We Got Married was one of the most popular on going semi-drama/variety show going on at that moment. But it must've been a joke right? Him out of all people? 21 Days of being married yes, but considering it was only filming for 1-2 days a week, how long would he have to spend with a new girl that no one has even heard of? "It can't be that bad" he tells himself, however, the worst has yet to come.

 

 

 

PS: 21 Days of My Love Affair (Jonghyun - Complete) http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/11438/21-days-of-my-love-affair-jonghyun

Foreword

WARNING! SPOILER! SNIPPETS OF CHAPTER 1!

 

"Key-ah~ I'm hungry!" I heard her yell.

"Cook for yourself!" I yelled back. The first day of filming was never bad. Especially on a show like this. However, moving in is the worst.

"But I'm busy!~" She whined. I almost threw the TV remote that I was putting in place at her (even though she was upstairs at that moment.) Busy?! I had just spent hours organizing my closet, vacuuming the entire house and  was currenltly cleaning the whole living room. Now what was she doing?

"What're you doing?" I asked her in frustration as I walked in on her "cleaning."

"Organizing." She said in a matter-of-factly tone. I stared down at the pile in front of her. Posters, albums and collectibles.

I went through each object slowly, taking in the names and faces on all of them.

Taeyang, Taeyang, Yoseob, Big Bang, Jay Park, Taeyang...okay there was one SHINee album.

"Yah! Get that trash out of my house now!" I yelled. She gasped and held tightly onto her precious items.

"Here's how it goes." I told her as she stared at me. "We're married now. I don't want to see any pictures of any other guy but me. All you need is my pictures."

We stared at each other for a few moments before she got up, posters in hand, tape in the other. SUddenly she dashed for it, posting them up at record speed.

I gasped in horror. This was not happening in my house.