chapter 10

Taming the Playboy

It was all quiet at the dining table you carefully pick up your food while your parents remained silent..

"here"your grandfather said handing you two plane tickets to japan..

"what is this?"you said.  "your going to help luhan right?"your grandfather said. "wait tomorrow?"you said.."yeah"your grandfather said. 

"mom? dad? kris?"you said..all of them stand up one by one by you grabbed your brother's wrist..

"we need to talk"you smile but you sounded really pissed.

"at the garden."kris said after you finish your meal you sat down next to him. 

"why didn't you defend me?"you said "luhan, he's a nice guy.."kris said coldly.

"nice? yeah right if I know he changes girls everyday."you said. ""if something goes wrong he will always be there."kris said. 

"okay this conversation isn't going anywhere" you said after all you realize he's your brother's good friend.

Meanwhile

I was earlier inform about the trip to japan but I didn't expect her to be with me.

I guess it wasn't that boring as I thought it was to be.

luhan was at home looking around the veranda when he caught a familiar sight. 

you park infront of his house but still hesitating if you would go inside. 

he pulled out his phone and call you.

"what do you want?"he said. "huh?"you asked "I see you right now"he said. you look at the veranda and saw luhan waving at you.

"I can sue you trespassing you know"luhan said in a really calm tone. 

"I need to talk to you."you said "then what are you waiting for get inside the house, don't worry I don't have dogs."luhan said trying to pissed you ..

you pressed the doorbell few times "don't you have any manners?"luhan said. 

"none for you."you said as you enter inside...

"wow okay babe I know where getting married soon, so yeah make yourself feel at home."he said. 

"where can we talk?"you asked "in my room?"luhan smirk. 

"I have no time for your jokes.."you said "Okay chill."he said. "follow me.."luhan said.

your pov

luhan sat on one of the couch at the living room..

"here"I said handing him the plane ticket.

"do we sit next to each other?"luhan said.  

"unfortunately yes"you said as you two talk to each other his mom arrived.

"sumin?"she said "mrs. lu?"you said. "you got it right sweetie"she smile "I don't know if you remember but I met you before I knew you would become a one gourgeous lady."she smile "thank you but it's getting late, I need to go."you said. "don't forget what we just talk about."you set towards luhan "don't worry"luhan said.

The next morning you prepared for your trip you and luhan agreed to just meet up at the airport while chanyeol already said his apology because he can't drop you off the airport.

luhan was there first he is wearing a plaid button down shirt and skinny jeans..

It was not a really long plane ride but it felt like it was for you especially with someone you don't really like.

luhan and some other girl were busy chatting in mandarin.."I guess I really need to learn my mandarin" you said as the two are happily chatting at each other.

you purposely left luhan with that girl when you felt someone grabbed your hand.

"it's been a while since I went here"he said and pout. 

"huh? yeah right so why didn't you asked that girl to show you around."you said. "were you just jealous right now?"he said..

"me? sumin? yeah right"you smirk.. 

"boys bow down at me I don't go and chased them.."you said pissing him off. 

"yah! seo su min!"he shouted but you didn't paid attention at him.

at the airport misako is waiting for you two. "Okaerinasai"she bowed "misako you don't have to do that."you said. 

you and luhan went inside the car it was quiet he is busy sight seeing while you just blankly stare at one side of the car.

"welcome to the wu mansion."misako said.. 

"were here."you said towards luhan as the gate open maids were all in panic to form a line. 

his mouth shape is O as he stare at everything inside..

there were picture of you all over the place..

"did kris had any memories of this house?"luhan said.

"no I grew up here alone, since kris was trained at a young  age to be a businessman, besides he is sure gonna managed that company.."you said..

he was about to touch your shoulder to comfort you but stop himself.

"yah do you wanna go outside?"luhan said with a smile on his face just to cool down the athmosphere.