chapter 11

Taming the Playboy

"I would probably take a rest first."you said towards luhan.

"actually I think you have a point."luhan said as he started yawning.

you headed to your room while the maid showed luhan the way through the guest room.

that night you were really tired that the minute you lied down on your bed you fell asleep.

it was in the middle of the night when you woke up and decide to get water downstairs. 

you saw a unfamiliar figure sitting on one of the chairs you grabbed the broom at the corner and shouted "THIEF!!!"

luhan hurriedly turn on the light. "thief where?"he said. "yah! why are you here? for a moment I thought you were...~~"you didn't finish your sentence, you were cut off.

"say thief? with this face? I'm sure there won't be any thief gourgeous like I do.."luhan said. "why are you here in the kitchen?"you said. "oh do I have to knock on your door to say where I'm going?"luhan said.

you just hold your forehead and sat next to him..

"can you hand me a glass of water?"you said. "okay.."luhan smile. 

"did you sleep yet?"you asked him. "nope, I missed my bed."luhan pouted "oh come on your no longer 5 years old kid"you said to him smiling.

"why are you smiling?"he said. "coz it's funny"you said. "yah! sumin can you nagged at me?"he said. "why?"you said to him.

"because your not wu sumin if you don't nagged at luhan."he smile. "really then go to bed~!"you said towards him. 

"yes maam"he smile at you. 

the next day luhan was waiting at the living room when you woke up.

"did you ate breakfast?"you said towards him knowing that you woke up really late. 

"oh yeah misako prepared something for me."he said. 

he look at you from top to bottom "why are you all dressed up?"he said. "I have to speak at a event for tokyo university today wanna come?"you said.

"sure I have some suits."luhan said as he stand up and walk towards his room.

you two went at the event hall and everyone were looking at you two "just smile those camera's won't go after all."you said towards luhan.

he sat next to you while he look around to all the people coming. 

you finally stand up to had your speech. 

It was mainly about being proud that you graduated at  tokyo university and your really happy about it blah blah blah.

after all of that it was a party you met your old friends and you started chatting while luhan was standing next to you like a statue.

"so is that him?"one of your friends said. "no"you hurriedly reply.

"but I saw it on the newspaper."she said. "that's all lies rumors were friends though."you said. 

and out of no where.

"she won't marry this guy because she already have me."chanyeol said grabbing your wrist and kissing you on the cheeks everyone started giggling of course they know park chanyeol.

luhan is pissed that's it, he's done.

he grabbed you away from chanyeol and stare at you. 

without any warning he kissed you on the lips.

"babe what are you saying? everything in the newspaper are all true."he smirk and everyone started giggling again.