The Game

Yah! I'm your noona.

"Haena ah. I'm going to work now. Don't forget to lock the door." Hyunki oppa said.

"Neh oppa." I shouted from my room. I was getting ready for school.

A few minutes later, the bell rang. He must be forgetting something again. I thought and rushed to the door. It was unexpected, I saw Changjo.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Is this how you greet your guest? Why don't you invite me in first?"

"Because you're an uninvited guest." I rolled my eyes. He didn't care about what I said and just walked into my house.

"Where is Hyunki hyung?"

"He's gone to work. And why are you here? Why are you just stepping into my house-"

"Aish. Stop talking too much. You better get ready. I'm here to take you to school."

"Why?"

"I just feel like it. And why are you always asking? Tsk. Go get ready. We only have ten minutes left." he looked at his watch.

"OMO. I shouldn't be wasting my time with you." I said and rushed back to my room. I prepared my bag and went to the kitchen to drink a glass of milk.

"How old are you and you still drink milk?" Changjo said. I jumped a bit. Since when is he here? He was in the living room a moment ago.

"Eh? Didn't Ricky oppa and L.joe oppa still drink milk too?"

"That's because they wanna grow taller like me." he smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Duh. I wanna grow taller too."

"You wouldn't grow up, shorty." He stuck his tongue out and messed with my hair.

"Yah Yah! Don't play with my head. I'm your noona."

"Didn't I tell you I hate that word?" he said and walked away. *sigh* I made him mad again. He's really younger than me, why did he hate to call me noona? Did he want to be old or something?

I went outside my house and saw him waiting at his motorbike. "I thought you'd go without me." I said.

"Well. If you want to be late, I can go without you now." he said carelessly. I looked at my watch and we got only two minutes left until school start.

"OMO. Let's go." I said and hopped on his motorbike. Changjo smirked and drove off.

We were a little late. So, everyone went to class. No one know that I'm coming with Changjo. We walked to class together and apologise to the teacher. I saw Yuri sit alone, so I went to sit with her.

"Can I have her?" Changjo asked Yuri. She nodded and Changjo dragged me from my seat to sit next to him. I struggled but as usual, it fail.

"Yah! What the hell?"

"Remember what your job is. You have to take care of me, so you have to stay by my side all the time." Changjo stated.

I sighed. Then I felt some eyes were on me. Some girls were looking at me and Changjo and start whispering.

"Changjo, I think you're making them misunderstanding." I whispered. He looked around and the girls suddenly went quiet.

"Whatever. It's up to them." I sighed and start focusing on the lesson.

---

Next period

"Ok, class. Let's play game today."

"Yay!" the class cheered.

"Let's play paper passing game. You pass the paper from one to another using your mouth. I'll seperate between boys and girls."

"Ani, songsaengnim. There's no need to seperate." Some girls said. I guess they want to pass it with Changjo? Aish. erted girls.

"Really? You don't want to seperate?"

"Neh/Ani songsaengnim." the one who said no was only me, Yuri and Changjo.

"Alright then, there's no need to seperate. So, we'll do two lines. Everybody get in the line."

I went to stand next to Yuri. And all the girls were surrounding Changjo. So, the boys went to stand on mine and Yuri's line.

"Ok. This is so messy. Jonghyun, you stand over there. You girls stay here." she pointed to my line and the girls look disappointed. Changjo saw me and dragged me to stand at he last line with him.

"Yah! What now?"

"Do you want to stand with those guys over there? You're playing passing paper using your mouth!"

"But Yuri was there. And I have no other choice since all the girls are surrounding you. Why are you dragging me to stand with you anyway? Aren't you a guy too?"

"Oh. But I won't take advantage on you." he muttured. I glanced at him and was about to walk away, but the teacher said "Okay! It's set now. You will stand like this. No more changing around."

I sighed and just standing there. Then we start playing the game. We've been doing it smoothly. Until it was almost time, we started to do it more quickly. Because we were too quick, when Changjo passed the paper to me, it accidentally fell. And our lips touch. I was so shocked and he was too. But then he whispered "Shhh. Act as nothing happen. We can't let anyone know about this or you'll be in danger." I nodded in understand and tried to act normal. But inside, I can't keep calm. I felt my heart beat 1million time faster than normal. Luckily, time's up. So, the game just end immediately. We all went back to our seats.

"Haena ah~ I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to." he whispered beside me which send shiver down my spine.

"I-I know. It's okay."

 After that kiss, when I'm with him I can't help but think about the kiss and I felt something weird in my stomach. So, I decided to ditch him during lunch.

The bell rang. So, I quickly went out without him and go to the crowded place. Because I know that he didn't like crowded place. Just then, I spotted Yuri.

"Yuri!" I called her.

"Oh, Haena. Aren't you going to have luch with Changjo?"

"Ani."

"Wae? Is there anything happening?"

Should I tell her or should I not? But she is my best friend.

"Haena ah. We've been friends for ages. You can trust me."

"Okay. Let's go to somewhere quiet first." I said and lead her to the rooftop. Then I started to tell her everything.

"OMO. You're so lucky." That was what she said. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah! I'm in a problem here and you think I'm lucky? I can't face him anymore now. And I have to work with him, so I can't avoid him forever." I said and sighed.

"Then stop avoiding him. It was just an accident, anyway."

"I-I don't know. But when I'm around him, I suddenly thought of the kiss and got weird feeling in my stomach."

"Then it's a sign that you like him!"

"What? Are you kidding me?"

"Tsk. Babo. You'll realise by yourself sooner or later."

"Whatever. Let's go back."

We walked out and saw Changjo, he was on the way to god-knows-where. When he saw us, he started to approach us. OMO. What should I do?

"Yuri ah. Can I talk to Haena for a moment?" Changjo asked.

"Ok." she smirked and walked off. I think I can't get away this time.

"Let's talk somewhere else." he said and grabbed my wrist back to the rooftop again. He didn't even ask if I want to talk or not yet. Aish. This boy. He just do whatever he want. I thought but too lazy to argue with him. Because we still have to face each other sooner or later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, If any of you had read this chapter before it got deleted, please read it again. I made a bit change. And sorry for not updating in a long time. I just want to wait if the chapter will come back. But it didn't. So, I'll be updating as normally again. :)

Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting. I love you all so much! ^^ Oh. And I want to start another fan fic starring Chunji as the main character again. keke. I'm really a big fan of him. But don't worry, I'm going to finish this one first. But I still have another sequel for my other to finish. AHHH. Don't know if I have time for all that.

Thank you agian for reading and supporting me. ^_^