Feeling blue

Love never die

CHAPTER 2

 

That time, the hardest time for the Prince of Pinkfinite Kingdom. Its not like loosing something like legacy. But he really feel sad cause his only heart, his only reason to live is forget him. Eventhought the doctor said that the reaction just for a while time, but he think that he can’t together again with his wifey, his Queen and Princess, Son Na Eun.

_____________________________                    MYUNGEUN                         ________________________________________

Naeun : who are you ? why im stay in here ?”. Naeun said with confision face

Myungsoo : booo? Ya yoebo ya, this is me your husband Kim Myungsoo”. Myungsoo shocked with the words that naeun said. He still sit beside naeun, grab her hand  while naeun feel like stranger men stay beside her.

Naeun : Im sorry, i didn’t now you... I even never married before, why you said that you are my husband ?”. Naeun feel more weird and she look at her condition, her hand and her forehead full of bandage.

Myungsoo just still lock his mouth, his mind is blank now. He just think why is is wifey forget about him. “ thats all because of me, whether the truck was not crash them this time will never happen” He said it in his heart and always blame the past situation.

Suddenly, myungsoo run over the Naeun’s room and directly meet the doctor that handle naeun. The kingdom’s guardian quickly follow him and partly from them stay there to kept Naeun. Meanwhile Naeun just stay weird with so many question in her head.

In doctor room :

Myungsoo : yaaa!!! What happen with my wife huh ? you said that she will be okay ? is this okay that ypu mean huhhh ?!!! damn ! “ . Myungsoo angrily  speak to the doctor and raise the doctor’ collar and his guardian fastly break up them but warded off by myungsoo. Myungsoo look so scared, everybody decided that his glare eyes that time are the most horrible ever.

Doctor : Ii..mm soo..rryy your majesty, wait a second ill explain it to you” The doctor answer stammerly.

Myungsoo : “THERE IS NOTHING WILL I HEAR FROM YOU ANYMORE !! Give back my old WIFE !! “. Myungsoo more angry with the doctor’s word. His eyebrow’s rise.

Doctor : “Pleaase your majesty, calm down. I will explain it first, after that if you wanna kick me i will allow you to do that, but please listen to me first.” The doctor’s eyes show the expression for begging. Luckily that makes myungsoo calm down, he just respon with nod and glare eyes then he  take a sit in that room.

Doctor : “ Well your majesty, your wife loss her memories, this is rare disease your majesty. Your wife will remember again her memories and it will take long time. We just need long time to make it sucsess. Don't ever give her hard pressure, because it will make the condition more bad. Please believe me and always guide her and take care of her. I will always try my best to make her totally recover." The doctor said it trully. And it make Myungsoo more calm.

Myungsoo : " OK, i will do everything that you said before. But if my wifey condition more bad than before, i swear you never get what you want ever! always remember it!" Myungsoo threat the doctor and make the doctor frozen for a while.

Myungsoo out from the doctor's room. He promise from that day, he will try the best for recover his beloved wife from her disease. HE WILL !

"----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"

 

ANYEONGHASEOOOO READER :D im sorry im too late for update the next chapter :( and this is too short chapter again :(

i had the final examination in my school from last friday. by the way thanks for visit my story.

don't forget comment and subsribe this story :D

if you wanna talk more to me, you can follow my twitter in @chaceco

anyeonghaseoo everyone, im out :)