The ACCIDENT

Love never die

We have been married for 2 years. My name is Myungsoo you can call me L my only and beauty wife is Naeun. My beloved wifey and I are the next generation that will be the Leader of our kingdom. I love her so much more than the water in the sea and the cloud in the air. But something happen which can break our sweet relationship yesterday, that was big ACCIDENT !

In walking area, the sweetest couple are heading to their car were parked. The citizens eyes  pierce to them while chit chat and feel so happy cause they can look directly the Kingdom’s sweetest couple.

Myungsoo  : it’s so cold near honey, just use my scraft” myungsoo  said while he put his scraft to naun neck.

Naeun : “ gumawo yoebo yaaa , you are the sweetest man in this world. I love you” naeun kiss his husband suddenly.

Myungsoo  shock and reply : I love you too chagiya J “.

 

Inside their car, myungsoo play the song that he hate the most. This is the first time that myungsoo drive the car without kingdom’s driver. Actually the King didn’t allow him to drive it alone, but he was so stubborn and heed about that. They play each other in their car , and myungsoo  didn’t realize that the traffic jam was stand in front of their car.

Suddenly he stop after his beloved Naeun  ask him to stop, but an accident come to them. The truck that ride follow their car crashed their car with high speed without think there was myungsoo’s car in front of the traffic lamp. L and Naeun darted off from the car’s chair, their cair are besapttered of the  blood. Myungsoo  still stay in the driver chair with his head adhere in car’s steering wheel. He still breathing and realize that his beloved wife in emergency condition. Naeun’s body darted off pass through the car’s front glass.

That time, the started time begin that everything already forgetten by her.