Chapter 2

Me, a k-pop star?!?

“Do you have everything with you? Passport, bag, suitcase?”Mom asked with a worried face. We were sitting in front of the gate and still had to wait till departure of my flight.  “Yeah, mom for the 100thtime I have everything.” I replied with an irritated expression.  I didn’t mean to be rude to her, I mean I love how caring mom is and stuff, but this was just giving me a panic-attack. I guess she didn’t get the hint, because she kept asking the same  questions over and over and over again. I just couldn’t take it anymore, I grabbed my iPod out of my bag and started listening to my favorite band INFINITE. I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep.  When mom finally realized I wasn’t listening to her anymore she stopped talking. I think she understood that the only I wanted to do right now was to relax and not think about *possible* problems that could  *possibly* occur.


Flashback.

“So, are you excited?” She asked.”I can’t believe you’re going tomorrow and for a whole year!”

“ HA-ha, of course I’m excited because this means that I won’t have to hear your nagging for a whole year woohoo!!!” I , by making a celebration dance. She laughed. “Very funny missy, well I’m happy I won’t have clean, cook and buy you new clothes for a whole year! But seriously did you say goodbye to Nicole?” “Yeah, we already said our goodbyes this afternoon, because she has school tomorrow so she won’t be able to come to the airport.” I said with a sad face. * Nicole I’ll miss you so much!*  We kept talking about the most random things for a couples of hours. It was fun because I couldn’t remember last time we had talk like this. “It’s getting late, I think you should go to sleep.” She said while pointing at her watch. She got up and went to her room, but stopped at the doorway “Goodnight, sweetie” she said. “Goodnight mom!”I practically screamed. She grimaced and closed the door behind her. It was the most fun night I had with her in years….

END FLASHBACK.

“Plain 1895 too Korea, ready for departure.” I heard the voiceover lady say. I woke mom up and we went to the gate.  “Well, this it it.”She said with teary eyes. “Yeah, I guess so…” She smiled at her. She hugged me tightly. “Don’t you dare to pass a day of calling or emailing. Or else you won’t be the only one in Korea.” I laughed and hugged her back. “Yes mom, I won’t forget to call and email you.” She let go. “Okay then, now can go. Oh and ~~~~~?” I looked at her with a confused face. “What?” She looked slyly and leaned closer to my ear “Have fun.” She whispered. I smirked. “Bye mom.”I started walking away, while she waved. “Bye ~~~~~~! HAVE FUN!”She said again.

   5 minutes later….

(In the plane)

*Just a couple more hours and I’ll be united with my biases.*  I smiled and a few minutes later I fell asleep.

 

 Sorry this was kind of a boring chapter. I promise that the idol will come very soon.