2

I love you

We had been driving about 5 minutes in an awkward silence, it tooks 45 minutes to get there. The situation was really quiet until GO broke it. "So how have you been?" he asked. "I'm fine.. You?" I replied. "Just cool" he said with a bored tone in his voice. 

"Hey Go oppa, can I asked you a question?"I asked

"Sure... What's up, kiddo?" he answers. "Is there something wrong with me? Something that made Seungho cheat on me?" I ask very curious.

"No.. Of course not. Seungho cheat on you because he's an idiot". He answer. I smiled and give him a peck on his cheek. "Thank you oppa" I say very sincerely. "No problem" he smiled and winked at me. "Now get some rest. I'll wake you up whaen we get there" 

"OK thanks." I lean my head against the window.

'He's right.. Seungho oppa is an idiot. Why would I doubt myself ' And with that I drift into a deep sleep.

GO wake me up later. I stretch out a little and get out the car. "Lets go, Min-ah" he says gesturing me to follow him. 

I smile and start to follow him. ' I wonder what we're going to do today, anyway ' I thought. I think curiosly. Oh well, I guess I'll find out when we get there.

We walked into the apartment building and headed to the dorm. GO and I walked into the elevator and he press the 4th button. (sorry. I dunno which floor they live) . When we reached the apartment, GO took his key out and unlocked the door. I was surprised on what I saw. The dorm was a complete mess. I walked in their apartment and saw Joon, Mir and Thunder sitting on a couch just wearing this "http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=49275442" (from left : Mir, Thunder, Joon). GO was wearing a suit. 

"Wow.. Your apartment is filthy" Isaw putting emphasis ' filthy ' 

"Yeah.. We know. It;s Seungho hyung's time to clean but he's gone" Mir answered.

"OK. Can I get something to drink?" I asked. I was really thirsty and my throat was dry.

"Sure. Help yourself. I'm sure there's a banana milk. I-" I cut off Joon and ran to the kitchen and grab the banana milk. They all laughed.

"So.. What are we doing today?" I ask rather curiosly while sipping the milk . "We thought we just want to watch a movie" Mir answered. "OK. Sounds like fun! What movie?" I ask. "Panaromal activity 3" Thunder answered. He seems excited. 

Awesome. I like scary movies. Joon put the movie in and I sat down on the couch. I fell asleep halfway through because it was really boring for me. I woke a little later in someone's bed. I guess someone put me here. I hear the bedroom door open. I looked up couldn't believe what I say.