1

I love you

I just sat there on my bed crying my eyes out remebering that day

*FLASHBACK*

I walk back to Seungho after going to the restroom at the nightclub. I saw him making out with a random . "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??!!" I yell. "Having my own fun" he replies happily. "We're through this" I say fighting my tears. "Why would I care. I cheated on you the whole time" he said with a smirk. This time, I couldn't control my self and slap him hard in the face and run away. 

*FLASHBACK END*

I was just sitting there and heard the doorbell. I fixed myself so you couldn't be tell that I've been crying. I answered the door. '' I thought. It was G.O. He could always tell that I was crying no matter how hard I tried.

"Hey- Oh come here, sweetie." he said pulling me into a hug.

"are you OK?"

"I'm fine" I lied. "So what brings you here?"

"Oh right, I wanted to ask you if you wanted to hang out with me, Joon, Thunder and Mir?"

"Oh let me get dress" but suddenly Seungho came up to my mind.

"Will Seungho oppa be there too?" I asked, hoping the answer was no.

"No. He's visiting him Umma and Appa at Busan" he answered me knowing that I wanted to know. "Ok cool". That's all that I have to say. I went to my bedroom and change.

After a few minutes to get dressed and did my hair, "GO oppa, I'm ready" I said. "OK then.. LETS GO!!" he shouted. I giggle and walk out my apartment and get into his car.