Gone

My Immortal

Joon:

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I MESSED UP?!" I shouted. G.O was really getting on my nerves why was he blaming me for something that I haven't even done? "Oh please, you messed up the choreography and you made us look like fools in front of all those people. This will really give the media something to talk about. Now what do you have to say to me, Mir, and Seungho?" G.O said in a deathly tone. "You know what? I quit being in MBLAQ go find yourself another member. You guys are really annoying and I don't want to put up with it anymore." I replied and stormed out. Who was he to blame everything on me? Now since I quit G.O's probably making a bad name for me and no other music company will hire me.... being part of MBLAQ is really the worst and best thing that has ever happened to me. First thing's first I have to disguise myself so those fans won't find me. I went to the nearest hair stylist and I dye my hair blondish brown and made look kind of curly.  Aish~ I might as well walk around for now... while I was walking around I saw a girl run past me. She was crying and a guy was calling after her. Do not tell me that, that guy broke her heart.  Guys like that are sick. Then another guy walked up to him and said "Hey... Thunder... you think you were a bit to harsh?" ahhh... I see his name is Thunder... Thunder then spoke back " Oh please. She's just another girl who just follows me around I can replace her anytime I wish. Besides I just old her to move on that's it. What's so bad about that?" "So you were just playing with her feelings...?" The other guy said. "Oh just shut up." said Thunder. That bastard. How dare he play with another girl's feelings and not care if he loses her. Even though I don't know that girl I should at least try to make her feel better.... so I followed the girl.. what where did she go again? Aish... then I heard a voice singing. This voice was magical... so I followed it. It was that girl from before! Wow what a voice... she then turned around and shouted"Who are you !?" "Umm... my name's Joon and I just happened to past by... you have a really nice voice and.....' I trailed out and scratched my head sheepishly.

Jewel: "Umm... thanks I guess...."

Joon: "So.... err.... what's your name?"

Jewel: "My name's Jewel... yeah I know it's a strange name..."

Joon: "It's alright your name matches with your voice...."

Jewel: "T-T-Thanks"

Joon: "Oh... by the way... what happened with you and Thunder?"

Jewel: "Y-Y-You know about it...."

Joon: "Hey don't worry about it. Even though I just met you I feel like protecting you....."

Jewel: "Promise you'll protect me no matter what?"

Joon: "Don't worry you don't need a promise to know that I'll protect you besides you act like my little sister......."

Jewel: "Huh? your little sister...?"

Joon: "Oh... sorry... I was just remembering what happened years ago..."

Jewel: "Don't worry... you can tell me...."

Joon: "Alright... it all happened 5 years ago..."

-flashback-

"Joyce... promise you'll be by my side no matter what. I need to protect my little sister for all the harm that the world throws at us ok?" I whispered into her ear as the funeral ended. "Joon... but what about mommy and daddy...? Can't we bring them back alive?" she replied. I my little sister's head and whispered back "I'm afraid that won't be possible... now promise me. Don't worry, noting bad will happen to you as long as I'm here ...." "Ok. I promise... will you promise that you'll take care of me and protect me?" Joyce said "Don't worry... I promise." But that promise didn't last very long... one year later my sister was found dead behind an alley way. She had been stabbed and the person who did this was never found. However, for me... I was destroyed... everyone I cared about was gone...... but I had to live on... this is what Joyce would have wanted from me...

-end of flashback- 

Jewel: "I'm really sorry for you... I never thought about how much you suffered..."

Joon: It's alright.....

But then the door banged open and I saw someone who I never expected to see....

------------------------------------------------

UMMMM.... YEAH.... I KNOW THAT THIS CHAPTER'S BORING XD

DON'T WORRY IT GETS BETTER >:3