I Told You

My Immortal

Jewel:

Another lonely day by myself.... sitting on the bench... the sun is out... it's too high in the sky... and it's too loud... can't I get some peace for once? Then my eyes wandered until they finally settled on him... Thunder.... the one that I have loved since grade school. When will he notice how I feel? I want him by my side already. When will that dream happen? Aish~ I should really move on but how? Being in love with him ever since 3rd grade and I still haven't told him my true feelings for him. Sure we'll just friends but I still haven't forgotten any of the details of what happened in the 3rd grade that has caused me to like him.... no not like him... LOVE him. It all happened in 3rd grade.....

-Flashback-

"Teehee, catch me if you can Thunder" I then winked at him and ran off. "Oh come back here!" he then laughed and began running after me. Then I began running across the street. It was a red light for the cars but I didn't notice and car heading straight toward me. "Jewel! Watch out!" but I noticed it to late. Thunder then tackled me to the other side of the road not only that, but he took all the damage leaving me unharmed. "THUNDER!" I grabbed him and shook him gently. I knew I had to get a parent but I couldn't leave Thunder like this all by himself. Soon tears began forming and the next thing I knew was that I was crying. The tears landed on Thunder's face. Then slowly, he sat up. "Aish~ you had me so worried Jewel... don't worry... I'm alright you don't have to cry" he whispered then he leaned over and kissed me on the forehead. I blushed and I realized that I loved him. After that incident I never felt the same with him....

-End of Flashback-

"Hey there" said a familiar voice. I looked up to see that it was Thunder. I blushed and said "Hi Thunder" he smiled at he and said "Can I sit?" "Sure" I replied. I moved over and let him sit. We sat in silence for a while until he broke the ice.

Thunder: "You ok? For the past couple years you haven't really talked much to me or other people."

Jewel: "Yeah... well... Thunder... can I tell you something?"

Thunder: "Sure. After all we'll friends. You can tell me anything."

Jewel: "Thunder... I've like you since the incident happened..."

Thunder: "Don't worry... I already knew that. From the way you were acting I knew..."

Jewel: "Huh.... but I still like you..."

Thunder: "Jewel... I think you should really move on.... after all we don't really talk anymore...."  

Jewel: "Oh..."

I then ran away. I couldn't take the pain anymore. The one I loved telling me to move on.... soon I was crying again... Thunder was calling me but I cannot take it anymore. I just cannot... I ran blindly until I reached the music room at school. I haven't really been here before and it was amazing. I walked around amazed until my hand accidentally pressed the play button on a a radio. Soon a sad but sweet melody came drifting. What beautiful music... what if I change it to a different kind of music will I still feel this happiness? This type of music... kpop... even though I live in Korea I have never actually learned now to appreciate music until today.....

-----------------------------------------

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, PART OF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO ME

I WANTED TO WRITE ABOUT IT AND I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY MY FANFIC :D

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE C: