Challenge Not Accepted

Challenge Not Accepted

KEYS POV

"Now all you single ladies and gents!!! Are you ready for your song for tonight!!!" The DJ of the club said. Everyone shouted and the music started to play. "Y'all don't need no body to love you!!! You're all y people that I would so tap!! Let's here it up for Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo." The DJ said and the music drained out his voice.

I let the music drift through my head and let my body out of control. This was the song tonight that would make me forget everything that happen 2 years ago. That's right, I still remember everything clearer than ever. All I wanted to do was to forget about everything. Stupid challenges, stupid choices, stupid me. With my skinny jeans on and my attitude in check, I danced on the dance floor.

Guys were grinding on me and girls were jealous. I checked out my eyeliner through one of the guys glasses and admired my own feline eyes. Every time I walked away, guys would follow. Either they were also gay, or they just thought I was a girl. They loved me, either for a long term relationship or a one night stand. Either way I was adored and all the girls be hating.

I was free to do the I want and I had all the support I wanted. Why was it so hard than.... To forget..... I didn't want to be able to do everything I wanted. I wanted someone to tell me to stop at a point. I wanted someone to tell me what to do, but I guess that's a weird relationship to have. 

It wasn't right. I wasn't happy being single at all. I removed myself from the bodies of sweat and went to the bar. I ordered a shot and flirted my way out of paying. I was a mess. "Hey there baby boo, want to spend the night at my house?" I heard a male voice say. What was I? A en e that will go to anyones house just to !?

"Leave me alone." I said and sat farther away. I hated this guy, thinking he could get anything he wanted. What a jerk!!...... Did I hate him though... For asking me out? For using a stupid pick up line? No.... I hated him for his scent. That lingering cigar scent.... The smell that he had, my first and last boyfriend. 

I didn't want to be single, yet I didn't want to be with any guy. I wanted to be with him and after 2 years..... I still wasn't over him, at all. I wanted him though.... So, so badly. Making my way to the dance floor again, I decided to dance till I dropped and get drunk like no tomorrow. I wasn't going to let my idiotic feelings take me over. No, I won't allow it.

That's right I'm single again and this is what I'm suppose to do. Pick up the pieces and go move on. This was the almighty Key! I won't let any dino bring me down, no I won't. I don't need a man to make me feel good. I'm Key and I got nothing to worry about...

No this was wrong... This wasn't my song, but I sure wished it was. It felt so right yet so wrong. What a he line... I wished someone could save me right now. Right now please just someone, take me away. I felt a pair of hands hold my waist. I looked up and saw a not so foreign face. I let him hold me in hopes I could forget. It's like a bloody wound being torn apart. It just couldn't be healed.

I don't want to be single. I felt lonely. Even with the support from my friends and family, I couldn't handle it. Everyone sang along and I could tell this club was filled with singles like me, but not one appealed to me. Everyone was bland. The hands around my waist got tighter signaling me to forget. He was right, I had to forget. It was a new start for me. A brand new en start... 

Solo.... I guess I was single for these  two long years. "Key forget okay? You can't enjoy the present without forgetting the past." He said and hugged me. Whenever I needed someone he was there. The day I moved away, I also met him. My very own cute, tall, frog eyed, Choi Minho. 

"I don't know Minho, I can't. Even if I tried." I said and laid in his arms. The music still pumped loudly and I was just swaying.

"Well it has been 2 years." He said. For all of you wondering, Minho isn't my boyfriend. He's a close friend who is kind of confused of what gender he likes, I swear I didn't cause it. Well we're really close and well he's been my very own comforting teddy bear. "You should go home, it's getting late and in the condition you're in, I doubt you can party." Minho said and turned me around to look at him. "Want me to drop you off?" He asked.

"No, it's okay. I'm going to my apartment." I said. I bought an apartment to be closer to work and school. I regularly visit my parents, so they never seem to care what I do. I kissed Minho on the cheek and left. I glanced around and saw another boy staring at him and Minho was staring at him too. I smiled and found a relationship forming. I opened the heavy doors that failed to seal the music in and began to walk home. It was dark, but Seoul was never a dull city. 

I had my bag with me and I also had a taser with me. I didn't know any karate or self defense techniques so I had to depend on weapons. I used it once in awhile when any drunk old men try anything on me. I didn't drink much, but I felt like as if I drank glass after glass of alcohol. My head hurt and I felt gross. All because I remember his deadly name. "Hey there pretty boy, would you like to accept a little challenge?" I heard and it stopped me in my tracks. Challenges huh? What a way to waste your time. I continued to walk. "I guess I'll have to accept the challenge you're giving me." He said and ran next to me. "Hello." He said and smiled.

He accepted a challenge. A challenge I never even acknowledged. "Leave me alone." I said and walked faster. He did too. "Go away before I taser you." I said and took out my weapon. 

"Well than, I challenge you to do it." He said and smiled and raised his arms out  wide.

"DON'T CHALLENGE ME TO DO ANYTHING!!" I screamed and cried. Because of one stupid challenge, I became a mess!! Tears began to fall and I ran home as fast as I can. 

"HEY!!!" The man screamed, but he didn't follow me. Instead he left me alone, well that's a surprise. I saw people staring at me as if I was a criminal. Maybe it was because I was wearing slightly more feminine clothes or maybe it was because I was crying and my makeup was melting off my face. Either way, I highly doubted they felt sorry for me. It was natural though because they didn't know anything about me. I didn't expect anything from them. Nothing.

I rushed to the apartment lobby and pushed the button for the elevator. It was late so the elevator was quick and I saw no one. I stepped in and pressed my floor number. I wanted to get home quick. In less the a minute, I arrived and I rushed to open the door to my apartment. Quicker than ever, I locked my door and slid down the door and cried. Not any cry, nope, one of those ugly cries. The type that you can't stop, even when you wanted to stop crying, your body still cries. Yeah those are called ugly cries because you're never pretty when you cry.

After an hour or so I went to bed without changing or washing up. Why would I? I'm depressed and tomorrow was a Saturday, I don't go to work or school. Just cry my sorrows away and fall asleep. A deep sleep. Just take me away. Please, I can't take this much confusion in a day. "Kim Jonghyun." I whispered. "I en hate you." I said and fell into a deep sleep.

"Why didn't you turn back?"  I heard a whisper... "I was right there waiting for you." I heard an oh so familiar voice. "You never loved me Kibum."  The voice I loved so much said. 

"No... NO!!" I shouted. I was at the  river where the bridge and the water lilies were. Nothing changed. I looked down at the water and looked at something shiny that glistened. The necklace... 

"Key... You left me without a word." I heard. 

"I didn't mean too!! I swear.." I said.

"You don't love me at all. You don't even want to know me anymore." I heard and this time a saw a blurry figure. I knew him, I did!! "Who am I Kibum.... Who do you love?" He said and began to fade. No he can't go.. Please don't. "Say it Key, say it." He said again and began to drift away.  He's almost gone.... Again. 

"STOP!!! DON'T GO." I shouted and was about to run for him, but I couldn't move. Not one bit.

"Say it Key. Who am I? Who do you love?" He whispered. He was almost gone. Just as he was about to completely disappear. I shouted his name ever so loudly,

"KIM JONGHYUN!!" I yelled and as if those were the two magic words, the man I loved appeared before my eyes. His special face structures, he smoky scent. Everything I wanted in my mind was back right in front of my eyes. I love him.... I never disliked him and that was a fact I knew from the very start. I just didn't want to admit to it.... He smiled at me, pleased by the answer.

"I'll be waiting for you. I promise we'll meet as long as you want us too." He said and vanished. What... No... WHERE IS HE?! WHERE THE -

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I shot out of my bed and sunlight hit my eyes. I was sticky and sweaty. It was a dream... It was all just a nightmare... A pleasant nightmare.... I got up and grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. I made my way to the bathroom and had a long hot shower. My dream.... Was just another way to suffer through my sorrows. Whether it was a easier way or harder way, it doesn't seem to change anything. I quickly finished my shower and put on some fresh clothes. My hair was wet and I felt gross. I guess I couldn't get that feeling out... 

What to do... I guess go out and shop or something. Either way I need to get out of my apartment and find something to do. I'll visit Minho. Grabbing my keys and bag, I ran out the door and to Minho's house. It was far, but I could take the bus which was right in front of my apartment. It was cold. It's Spring so it was still a little chilly to wear summer clothes. I had a jacket on though, so I guess it was all good.

The bus came and I waited 20 minutes until I arrived at Minho's house. He lived alone with some roommates, but usually he was alone. I walked a couple of blocks and soon I reached the house. I rang the door bell a couple of times since I knew that none of them would answer to the first one. "WHAT!!" Someone shouted and opened the door. "Oh Key, it's you come in." He said. I walked inside and head straight to Minho's room.

"Minho!! I'm bored!!! Let' go to the mall!!!" I shouted and opened the door. There I saw a younger man in bed with him and clothes scattered on the ground. They shot up and looked at me. I looked and smirked. "I see I see. So you guys did get it on." I said and smiled. 

"Key get out of here!!" Minho shouted. I looked at the younger boy and saw him look away as if I was blocking them. Well I was, but he was a bit mad at me I felt.

"Look, me and Minho have no relationship at all. If you think I'm in love with him or something your wrong." I reassured him.

"I told you I had nothing to do with him." Minho said and looked at the younger boy. He immediately was embarrassed and hid under the sheets. Minho looked at me. "Get out of here!!" He shouted.

"Fine fine fine. However, Minho, please tell me he's over 18." I said. 

"Yes!!! Look I know how to handle my relationship." Minho said.

"Right, more like a one night stand." I said and crossed my arms.

"REALLY?!" The younger boy said and shot up from the covers. 

"I was just kidding..." I said and saw his really skinny figure. He stared at me. "Minho's a good man, he would never play around. By the way you're the first one he brought home." I said.

"Key get out!!!" Minho yelled and threw a pillow at me. I dodged and laughed. I made my way out and went to the living room. 

"Key, did u just get here? Chicken?" Onew offered me some chicken. I guess he just came from KFC or something.  I declined. "Minho and his boyfriend were loud last night." He said. I didn't know how to respond and it was surely awkward. "Well umm... How's your relationship?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well there is no need to rush, you'll find the perfect guy." He said and smiled. I nodded. "Why hello there." He randomly said and I looked behind me, it was the boy.

"Hi.. I'm Lee Taemin." He said shyly. He was really cute. I was more into the manly men, but I had to admit, Taemin was pretty. 

"Sorry about this morning. I was just playing with you. Hey don't you need to go home or something?" I asked.

"Well I recently just ran away from home... So I kind have no where to go." Taemin said. 

"I'm sure Minho would let you stay and if you can't you can stay over at my place." I said and smiled. It was like giving a little boy cotton candy because his smile was big and sweet. "Well since you are living around here, shall we get you some clothes? I don't think Minho's clothes would fit you or mine." I said and he nodded. I ran to Minho's room and found him picking out a shirt from his closet. "Minho, I'm taking your wallet to buy Taemin some clothes!!!" I shouted and snatched the wallet from the desk.

"Key!! Get back here!!" He shouted at me. I ran and grabbed Taemin's hand, making a run for it. 

"A-Are you sure this is okay?" He asked. Who was wearing Minho's clothes which were slightly big for him.

"Yeah, he'll catch up." I said. The mall was only a few blocks away so we could walk it. "So I saw you at the club, you in love with Minho?" I asked.

"I guess.... But I don't know, I feel like we won't last you know... Like after a few months we'll just get tired and call it off." He said.

"Minho isn't a jerk or anything. He won't betray you." I said and reassured him.

"He's an athlete, he's going to put that over me!! He'll leave me for his own good!!" Taemin said carelessly. That's what Jonghyun did.... He left me for his own good.

"I won't let that happen. I won't allow him to do that to you. I just won't." I said and looked down. My memory flashed before me and it made me want to laugh at myself. 

"There you guys are!!" I heard. We both looked and saw Minho running at us at top speed. "Okay, wallet and let's go." Minho said. "Key?" I heard my name being called.

"Let's go, no time to waste." I said and walked ahead of the others. I just wanted to hide. We arrived at the mall and I entered a store with the other two following me. I picked out some clothes for Taemin to try out and Minho just watched us. Store after store, Minho became out butler. Carrying the shopping bags, paying for everything and just being there when we needed him. "Minho look!! Doesn't he look gorgeous!!" I said and dragged Minho to the changing room. At the same time Taemin came out and asked for our opinions.

"Wow..." Minho said. 

"Ah, do you not like it? I'll go change." Taemin said. 

"No you look great." Minho said. Taemin was wearing a tight pair of skinny jeans, a tight what tank top and a black cardigan. 

"Well than, I guess I should go and pay." I said and grabbed Minho's credit card that was in his hands, ready for us to use. I went to the check out counter and bought everything else we had picked out and the clothes Taemin was wearing. I picked up the bags and went over to Minho and Taemin who were having a light chat. "Minho!! Come and carry these would you!!" I shouted and they both walked toward me. I passed Minho the bags and grabbed Taemin's hand and ran out the store.

"Hyung... Where are we going now?" He asked.

"The shoe shop of course, you need a pair of shoes or two..." I said and went into a shoe shop with Taemin. "You go find a pair you like, Minho seems to be lost." I said, noticing Minho hasn't arrived yet. Taemin nodded and I went out the store to find him. It wasn't hard to find him since he was taller than everyone. Just as I was shouting for him. "MINH-" Someone interrupted me.

"Key?" I looked around and found no one, than I looked around again and still, I saw no one. Minho walked over to me and looked at me as if I was lost. "Key." I heard again and this time I saw that deadly face that I loved so much. I didn't say anything. I just stood right in front of Minho in hopes he would hide me. 

"Key are you okay?" Minho asked. I felt tears threatening to fall. "Key?" He said again. I looked up and saw him staring at me.

"I'm going home." I said and walked as far from him as possible. 

NO ONES POV

Key walked faster and dodged everyone in front of him. He was right, he did see the guy who ruined him. The guy that smelled like cigars, drove a great car and was the hottest guy in his previous school. Kim Jonghyun. He followed Key and along with them, Minho followed as well dropping all the bags next to Taemin. Taemin was absorbed in the shoes that the clerk said were specially designed for dancing. "Key!!!" Jonghyun shouted. *I'm certain. I know!! It's him!! It has to be!! 2 years... I finally found him." He thought. 

Key began to run. He didn't want his tears to be visible to him. That special guy. Minho ran as well aftering dropping the bags off at Taemin's side and soon all three of them were running out the mall. Key looked behind him and found both of them following closely. *Just go away!! Please... Minho make him go away...* Key thought and stopped running. He ran the other way and just when Jonghyun thought he was going to run into his arms. Key passed him and ran to Minho's side. "He's the guy.... Make him go away please?" Key said and looked at Minho with pleading eyes.  

"So you're the bastard that ruined his life. You cared only for yourself and not for others." Minho said and looked at Jonghyun who was viewing everything.

"Key... It's not like that, I changed!! I swear." Jonghyun yelled.

"Key's dead!! How do you expect him to go on the way you intend him to!! Telling someone to forget when it wasn't even your choice to begin with." Minho said. He knew the pain Key suffered. No one would ever want to here that someone's rep was more important than a human. What people thought of you was more important than who you loved. Stupid. 

"I know... I'M SORRY!! I love you Key!! After you left, I began to look for you!! I didn't know where you gone, but I knew you were somewhere." Jonghyun said. 

"Key let's go." Minho said and held Key's shoulder, walking away from the cruel hearted one. Jonghyun ran over and grabbed Key's hand.

"I thought you were fine with me leaving." Jonghyun said without thinking.

"Don't touch him. You made him be fine, you made him forget about you. How cruel can you be? You should be happy that Key isn't dead like the way he is on the inside." Minho said and glared at Jonghyun. Key didn't meet anyones eyes. He looked down on the ground as if he saw a penny and was considering if he should pick it up. Minho and Jonghyun began to argue and it was about to cause a scene, so Key stepped in.

"I'll talk to you for only an hour. Minho you better go check on Taemin. He needs you more than I do right now." Key said and looked at Minho. Minho wanted to protest, but knowing Key for 2 years, he knew that there was nothing that would change his mind. He sighed and patted Key's head.

"Anything happens call, got it?" Minho said and went back to the mall. Jonghyun and Key stood there silent for a second and it was like time stopped for them. It was their first time seeing each other in two years. Where to start?

"Time's ticking." Key said and immediately Jonghyun brought him to the nearest coffee shop. Jonghyun ordered Key's favorite drink and returned to a quiet place in the shop. Key hesitated to take the drink, but once he did, he looked out the window.

"So is it like he said... You've been hung on to me all this time?" Jonghyun asked. Key didn't say anything. "I thought we made it clear that you would forget about me." He said carelessly.

"You're so cruel..." Key said silently. 

"What?" Jonghyun said not hearing what Key said. 

"You're cruel. How do you expect me to abandon all those memories.... How do you expect me to forget about someone I love... I can't do it... I'm sorry." Key said and continued to look out the window and occasionally at the drink.

"Key I didn't mean it that way." Jonghyun said.

"Than what do you mean?! I play it off cool and walked away, but you don't understand how much I wanted to turn back  and try to work it out.... Maybe I've become weak in the past two years." Key said and clutched on to the cup.  "You know what... Let's treat this like adults and just forget about everything. I think it'll be the best." He said again and was about to get up and leave.

"Key I love you. The past 2 years has been miserable and the thought of you being in someone else's arm, pisses the out of me." Jonghyun said. Key got up and pushed in his chair, but than Jonghyun grabbed his arm and was locked on. "An hour isn't up." He said. Key struggled, but got out of the grasp and was heading out. "Key I challenge you to stop being an idiot and talk to me." Jonghyun said and grabbed Key's hand again.

Key in one swift motion turned around and slapped him right on the cheek, leaving a red mark.

"DON'T YOU EVER CHALLENGE ME STUPID CHALLENGES AGAIN!!" Key screamed and stormed off with his drink in his hand. Key was still his diva self. When he walked out the cafe he smiled at the cup he was still holding. "Why didn't I just leave this on the table." He said and began to walk back to the mall. He convinced himself to forget. He had to, it wasn't much of a choice for him. 

Key knew all the short cuts to the mall so he made turns after turns after turns and arrived a very dodgy alley way. No one knew much about this place and so with his skinny body he crept through the cracks and was about to arrive at the mall entrance until he felt someone touch his . Being the diva that he was, he swung around and slapped the culprit. "Owww!!! Damn you slap hard." It was the man before.

"You look familiar." Key said and backed away.

"Yeah, remember you yelled at me for challenging you? Club? No? I'm Woohyun. Look I didn't mean to touch you, I was actually following you and you suddenly stopped. That's what happen." Woohyun said.

"Why are you following me?!" Key exclaimed.

"Well long story short. I work at the cafe that you were in a minute ago. I saw you storm out and because I wasn't sure if it was really you or not I followed you. Look I'm not trying to hurt you or anything. I just want to get to know you." Woohyun said.

"Yeah and stalking me was the best way to tell me that." Key said and rolled his eyes. 

"Key!!" They heard and saw Jonghyun pant. Key didn't say anything and hid behind Woohyun. Woohyun looked at Key than at Jonghyun. He grabbed Key and held his waist.

"Baby who is this?" Woohyun said. Key looked up shocked and than at Jonghyun.

"I don't know..." Key said and looked back on the ground. Woohyun glared at Jonghyun and head into the mall with Key. "Thanks I owe you one." Key said still looking down. 

"KEY!!" Jonghyun shouted, but Key ran into the mall and ignored the shouts. Woohyun didn't follow because their was more serious matters that just happened. 

KEYS POV

I ran far from the entrance and was panting once I reached the food court. I so hoped that he didn't follow me. I threw the drink away and called Minho. Apparently they were still at the shoe shop. I walked over there and saw him sitting on the bench while Taemin was choosing shoes. "How was it?" Minho said after seeing me.

"Okay, how's Taemin?" Key said, changing the subject.

"It's like a girl obsessed with shoes, he can't choose what one's are better." Minho said and looked at his boyfriend. Key sat next to him and looked at the TV. 

"Breaking news, a pedestrian was hit by a car which made a chain collision with two other cars. 0 deaths 1 injury." The news reporter said. The cameraman zoomed in on the person that was bleeding and was rushed onto the ambulance. My heart dropped. Not because of the horrible damage that it caused or the blood that was splattered on the ground, but the man that was laying down on the bed.

"Jonghyun..." I whispered. Without a blink of an eye I got up and ran to the nearest hospital. *Kim Jonghyun you better be alive.* I thought and tears began to form and stream down my eyes. I ran faster than ever, dodging people and taking all the short cuts I knew. I had to go down alley ways than main roads than alley ways again. I got a couple of scratches from forcing my body to go through some narrow corners that were filled with junk. I took at least 15 minutes running around town just to get to the hospital. 

I rushed to the front desk and asked for my ex-boyfriend. "He is in the operation room." The nurse said and pointed to the surgery room. I ran over there and saw Woohyun leaning against the wall, playing with his phone. 

"Woohyun?" I said and wiped my tears away.

"Why hello there. I guess you changed your number because I used this guys phone to call you." Woohyun said and tossed me Jonghyun's phone. The screen had my photo on it. He still had it on his phone, the pictures I use to take of us, I guess he took one of me secretly. "You have to do the paper work for him, I don't even know this guys name." Woohyun said and handed me a clipboard with paper filled with questions. As I filled out every single thing I could fill out I cried. Woohyun explained how it happen. "When he was yelling for your name he ran across the street to catch up to you. You went into the mall and he got hit." He summarized.

"It's my fault..." I said and clutched the pen.

"Hey it wasn't your fault at all. He was being stupid and not look both ways." Woohyun said.

"I know!! Because he's en stupid I should have at least stayed, so he wouldn't be hurt." I said. I bit my lip and tried to calm down. I took out Jonghyun's phone and stared at my picture that was on the homepage. "He's so stupid! He's so selfish." I cried out and hugged the phone. If Jonghyun didn't make it, I don't know what I would do anymore. 

"Why don't you go for a little walk and hand in the forms." Woohyun tried to comfort me. I got up and walked over to the front desk to hand in the clipboard. The nurse did an overview of the forms and asked me a few questions. Time ticked away and she said I could go back to waiting. I walked back to Woohyun and this time there was an ugly expression on his face when he looked at me.

"W-What happen?" I stuttered.

"Key, I'm sorry...." Woohyun began to say. No... I don't want to here it... "He won't make it." Woohyun said. I ran up to him and stared at him dead in the  eye.

"WHERE IS HE?!" I shouted. He pointed to a room down the hall. I ran like no tomorrow and entered the room to here beep beep beep. I saw a cast on his leg and nurses were taking machines out of the room along with wires. The beep was suddenly cut off.  We're they giving up on him?! Are they taking away his only hope?! "Nurses what are you doing!?" I yelled at them.

"He doesn't need it. He'll be out the hospital soon." The nurse said. I kneeled on the ground and shook Jonghyun. No response. I heard Woohyun come in and he patted me on the back.

"Kim en Jonghyun, you get up right now or I'll never ever talk, look, remember you ever again." I said and shook him. No response. "Please wake up.... P-Please!! I can't live without you!!" I shouted. No response. Woohyun tried to pull me away, but I swatted his hand away. 

"Key I'm going to go, feel better okay?" Woohyun said and left. How am I ever going to feel better. 

"Jonghyun..... Please wake up...  For your family... For your friends.... For me.... For us..." I whispered and shook him even harder. No response. "WAKE UP FOR GOD SAKES!!" I shouted. Tears were rolling down and hitting the sheets. I was about to have one of those ugly cries. "Kim Jonghyun I love you!!! Now get up!!!" I shouted and squeezed his hand. "I want to be with you again!! I need you in my life!! I want a happily ever after with you!! I want to be able to flaunt out to the world that Kim Jonghyun is my handsome husband!!" I cried out and placed my head on his arm. "I love you Jjong, I love you so much... Please wake up..." I whispered and cried a river.

"Anything for you baby." I heard a small whisper. I looked up and there was Kim Jonghyun smirking at me with a weak, pale face. "I love you too." He said and smiled.

"You were listening to me the whole time?" I said and wiped my eyes.

"Every single word. It was your friends idea. I just had to go with it." Jonghyun said.

"You lied about dying!! I hate you!!" I screamed and punched his chest. He coughed and smiled.

"Hey I still got hit by a car. My injuries are still real. I'm not dying though!" He said happily. I glared at him. What if I actually lost him.... My tears began to trickle down again. "Hey why are you crying... I told you I'm fine." He said and wiped my tears away.

"Y-You idiot!! Do you know h-how worried I was about you!! You only know how to make me w-worry!!" I cried.

"I know and I'm sorry. Key I'm sorry for everything. I really do mean it though. The past 2 years has been miserable and I missed you so much. I really do love you and I don't want to ever leave you ever again." He said and brushed my bangs away. "Can we start over? Fresh?" Jonghyun said.

NO ONES POV

Key got up and gave a light peck on Jonghyun's lips. "Thank God for making you irresistible." Key said and smiled.

"I'm guessing that's a yes?" He asked. Key nodded and kissed him on the forehead. "Now to get better and get out of this horrible hospital." Jonghyun said and rang for a nurse. "Key I promise you. I'm going to be your first and certainly your last boyfriend." He said and smiled. Key's heart melt and he was finally happy again. 2 miserable years and now there they were making out on a hospital bed.

2 MONTHS LATER

Jonghyun healed up quicker than ever and he was happily dating Key. Jonghyun moved in with Key and applied for a new school and job with Key. Key and Jonghyun went back to the other side of town just to see the Han River again. Hand in hand, walking down the streets not caring for any opinions that may be said. "Hey remember how you threw the necklace away?" Jonghyun said and arrived at the bridge. 

"It probably got washed away." Key said and looked down at the bridge.  "I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Well it was partly my fault." Jonghyun said and hugged Key. "But this time I won't let it happen, you're mine." He said.

"Obsessive much?" Key asked and looked at his boyfriend.

"Yeah, but you love it." Jonghyun said. Key wrapped his arms around Jonghyun's neck and kissed him gently on the lips. 

"Let's get through the thick and things together, okay?" Key said, wanting to know that this time it would work. 

"I promise you this time." Jonghyun said. "Key I challenge you to be with me forever!!" Jonghyun said proudly.

"Challenge not accepted." Key said. Jonghyun looked confused. "This time I'm going to make my own decisions, say my own opinios and I'm not going to listen to you." Key said and smiled.

"I see well than, let me re-phrase this. Key will you please be with me forever?" Jonghyun said and smiled.

"Yes!! I'm all yours!!" Key said and jumped onto his boyfriend, giving him one long kiss. 

Key learned from his mistakes and even if he didn't accept his boyfriend's challenge, Jonghyun still loves him. Maybe this is just another love story, but than again, the couple had more challenges to over come. Either way, they were back together and happier than ever. 2 words separated the couple, but 3 words made them closer.

Challenge Not Accepted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End

Yay, I finally got it out. I hope I didn't disappoint any of you. I know it took me a long time, but I'm not very productive.

I really do hope you like it and comment all you want. I love to read them. 

I made the ending happy!!! That's an accomplishment, since I mostly end my one-shots with someone dying..... 

Thank you all who were waiting for this!!! I was so happy to know that some still wanted to read this one-shot!!!

Well I'm signing out~~ Be sure to look out for my other stories!!!

Anyway...

THANK YOU!!!

<3