Reasons

Reasons

 

It is an ordinary day for Sehun, a very normal & boring day. He has a habit of sauntering all over the nearby mall when he gets bored. But now, it’s different. He has no choice but to stay inside this empty practice room. He doesn’t really enjoy the solitude but it gives him a nostalgic feeling. He liked thinking about the past, the first day he was scouted, his first day as a trainee, his first friend, the first day he met her, the first day she doted at the younger boy, and the first day he believed that she feels the same way as him. He smiled at the incessant flow of memories in his head. But he felt foolish for thinking that the girl probably likes him too. But sometimes, she just gives him enough reasons to believe that.

 

It has been almost two months since EXO has debuted. They are receiving a lot of attention from everyone, and it is overwhelming for him. His thoughts were crashed when Chanyeol suddenly appeared and called him. “Sehun ah! We are leaving in one hour! Prepare yourself.” He almost forgot. They are leaving for L.A today and he didn’t take a bath yet. He’s not really excited for the flight. He’s actually frustrated since everyone thought that all SM artists will be in one flight. He walked to their dorm to be welcomed by Luhan’s heartwarming hug. “Sehuna, don’t be sad. Hyung doesn’t like seeing you sad.” Sehun smiled. Luhan knows almost everything about him. He is Sehun’s first friend in the company. The older guy treats him his favorite bubble tea. They always walk to the dorm together. Luhan comforts him when he sees the girl he likes doting on other trainees. “You’ll see her in L.A so don’t be sad.” Luhan the younger boy’s hair and pushed him to the bathroom. “Now, take a bath. She wouldn’t like it if she smells you.”

 

He practically sees her everyday, or should I say in music shows. They promote at the same time but usually, she ignores him and plays with Taeyeon or Seohyun instead.

 

* * *

 

They are in the airport already and cameras are everywhere, flashing side by side. He enthusiastically smiled at the fans. It’s not fan service; it’s called love for the fans, as taught by one of his Super Junior sunbaes.

 

10 hours inside the plane is no joke. He tried to sleep but he can’t. He can’t talk to Luhan though, since the older man is sleeping soundly. He grabbed his phone instead and struggled if he would send the test message he just typed. He reluctantly sent the text message to the recipient and just starred at his phone screen. His message is really short. He just wants some assurance from the girl.

 

From: Sehun

To: Tiffany

 

Hi Tiffany Noona! Good Luck for your Music Bank performance later! I bet you are pre-recording now. Take Care!”

 

To his surprise, he received a reply from the older girl in just a few minutes.

 

From: Tiffany

To: Sehun

 

Hello Sehun Ah! Thank you for the cheer! I will do my best. Promise! We’re actually going to pre-record now. Good guess, huh. Take Care too. See you tomorrow!

 

His heart fluttered. He can’t stop from smiling. The girl gives him euphoria but sometimes, he doubts that he is the only one who receives this kind of treatment from her. In the end, he still smiled. He is still lucky to be treated like this by someone special to him.

 

* * *

 

Sehun decided to enjoy his stay in L.A. At their first day, they took a long rest. Everyone is still feeling jetlagged or that’s what they think. Sehun is utterly fine. He actually feels a bit of happiness inside him. He just stared at his phone while everyone is having their rest. It’s a selca he took with Tiffany when he was still a trainee. That was probably the first time she doted on him. All the memories came back to him like a rushing water fall.

 

Jongin who is widely awake became curious. He is wondering why Sehun is smiling to himself. He walked quietly to the maknae’s back and took a peek. “Aha! Maknae is crushing on Tiffany Noona!” Sehun was startled and tried to act cool. “Whatever Hyung.” Jongin placed his arm around Sehun’s shoulders and messed up the boy’s hair. “You can’t fool me.” Sehun just closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

 

The next day, Chanyeol and Tao have been bugging Kris since they woke up if they can go to Disney Land. The others joined the two in begging Kris. Suho told Kris that they should go while they are still free. The tallest man just nodded. Who can ignore Suho’s pleading smile anyway.

 

For those 3 hours of playing with the members, Sehun forgot all the worries inside him. They just played and rode every ride they can see. He even forgot that the other artists’ plane landed already, including Tiffany’s. He just enjoyed his time with his older members as if there is no tomorrow.

 

When they reached the van, that was the time he remembered Tiffany. If not because of Baekhyun, who is a Taeyeon fan (we might as well say that he is a SONE), he wouldn’t remember it. “Taeyeon Noona and the others probably landed already.” Luhan looked at Sehun who looked kinda frustrated for forgetting.

 

After the ride to their hotel, Luhan who shares the same room with Sehun asked him. “Did you send a message to her already?” Sehun shook his head and slumped himself in the big bed. “Text her now.” “Why should I?” Sehun retorted like he doesn’t care. “Fine, if that’s what you want.” Luhan sat at the couch beside the bed and played his video game instead.

 

* * *

 

It’s the big day today, the first SM Town concert that EXO is going to attend. All of the EXO, F(x), and SHINee members went to Honda Center for a practice before the concert. In the bridge part of “Mama” where they have a dance break, the SNSD members went inside the stadium which caused Sehun to forget the next step. He looked at Kai to his right so he can catch up with the routine. The Noonas waved at them and made a “Hwaiting” sign. Tiffany stayed a little bit longer but the others called her. Before she ran to the backstage, she smiled at Sehun who is also looking at her and mouthed “Hwaiting”. Despite all the anxiety he is feeling, he still endeavored to do his best.

 

In the after party, everyone looks tired but happy at the same time. Sehun felt his heart jump when Tiffany walked to them and greeted them. He felt jealous when the older girl doted on his best friend, Luhan, who is sitting next to him. “Luhan, you look tired. Does Sehun take care of you?” She jokingly said and pinched Luhan’s cheeks. “Ahh! You’re so cute Luhan.” Luhan removed her hands annoyingly. “Tiffany-ssi, I’m not a kid. Just dote on the Maknae instead.” She complained at Luhan. “Call me Noona. I’m older.” “But we’re both 22.” The honey-haired guy retorted. “You look like 12 years old.” Tiffany and laughed which made Luhan embarrassed. “And how can I dote on Sehun? He looks matured and quiet now. Unlike his trainee days.” She pulled a chair and placed it between Sehun and Luhan. “Sehun-ah, you changed. I miss baby Sehun.” She said and grabbed some Nachos from Luhan’s plate. “That’s mine, Tiffany.” Luhan retorted but Tiffany just smiled at him and proceeded to talking to Sehun. “Why are you so shy to me now, baby Sehuna? Before, you always talk to me but now, you just bow to me.” She told him and she was about to grab some Nachos from Luhan’s plate again but he pulled his plate away from her. She pouted and grabbed Nachos from Sehun’s plate instead. Sehun smiled at the older girl’s playfulness. He missed playing with her. “I’m busy these days, Noona.” He told Tiffany but as he expected, the girl won’t accept that as an answer. “I’m busy before too but I always take time to talk and hang-out with you.” Sehun smiled shyly and bowed his head. “You should talk to Noona if you have problems, ‘kay?” He just nodded at her. The other girls started leaving so Tiffany bid goodbye to them. “Bye! See you at Korea!”

 

* * *

 

After a few days, they met at the set of M! Countdown for the pre-recording. At the ending, the MCs announced that TTS won. During the encore, Tiffany called the EXO members to stay with them but because they are really shy, Suho insisted not to join them. Before exiting the stage, Sehun bowed at Tiffany. “Sehun-ah, if we win again tomorrow, you should stay with us and dance Twinkle with me.” The younger boy nodded and did the Twinkle finger movements before leaving which made Tiffany smile.

 

The next day, TTS won again. The 3 girls asked EXO to stay with them in the encore. Tiffany went to Kai and asked him if he can dance the part he did in the MV but he just smiled and told her that he is really shy. She offered the microphone to Chanyeol but he shook his head and just danced Twinkle instead. After all the doting on the 6 boys, she stood at the end, beside Sehun. “Remember what I told you yesterday?” She asked him and he nodded with a smile. When Tiffany’s part started, Tiffany and Sehun did the steps at the same time and everyone laughed. After that, the boys left. “Thank you, Sehun-ah!” She said to him before they left.

 

At the backstage, he smiled and cherished the things that happened between them in the past. He feels foolish at the same time for thinking that the older girl probably likes him too. But sometimes, she gives him enough reasons to believe that.

 

~

 

a/n: I ship them! lol. I wrote this without any plot on my mind, just the videos from MCD & Music Bank. I'm not expecting a lot of readers since this pairing is really new and because of the 5 year , but age doesn't matter! The last part probably made you confused, I think? well, those are based from my imaginations. I took it from the fancams. lol. Sooooooo, comments/criticisms are highly appreciated.