The Aftermath

Someone Else

Oh, I'm having that dream again. The one where I can feel Jonghyun's solid warmth snuggled up behind me, surrounding me with warmth. I roll over eager to prolong the dream, to see his beautiful sleeping face.......and I see Minho? Wait, what?! I blink the rest of my sleepiness away only to see the totally destroyed room around me and I realise that I'm not in a dream, not even in a dream would my room look like it had, had a tornado go through it. I shifted restlessly then stilled, it hurt to move, why did it hurt to move? Oh no. Key clapped a hand over his mouth to contain a cry. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod, he looked over again at the sleeping Minho, why can't I remember anything? Surely I didn't drink that much? He thought back... 

 

 


 

Everyone had dressed up nicely for the club, Taemin clung to my arm and chattered excitedly, absolutely glowing with happiness, Minho towered intimidatingly at everyone in the group and stayed silent dawdling behind. I looked wistfully at Jonghyun and sighed over how well his jeans fit his every few minutes, and Jonghyun and Onew were too wrapped up in each other the way only couples are, to notice how everyone else was. 

The night went downhill from there... 

Minho sat drinking in a corner looking absolutely miserable even though he was the one to suggest that they go. Taemin was dancing with me (if thats what it's called, where did my baby learn that?!), then Key grabbed Jonghyun onto the floor with them, Onew was watching over all of them like a hawk and when Minho looked as if he was about to fall off his barstool took him home. After that everything gets a little fuzzy as us remaining three kept taking shots.... 

 


 

"What on earth happened?" whimpered Key. 

Key gingerly got up, his entire body aching he walked slowly and carefully to take a shower and attempt to remember what happened last night. 

 


 

What on earth? Where am I? Jonghyun opened his eyes to a very different sight that normally greeted him, instead of Onew's warmth cuddled up infront of him there was.... a girl? Crap! How am I going to explain this to my dubu!? His eyes quickly flew to the door and he calculated how quickly he get there and get out without waking the seemingly lifeless in his arms. Suddenly the girl shifted in her sleep and turned in his arms, throwing her arm around his neck and a leg over his hips. She snuggled into his body, pulling the blanket down slightly. Aish! her hands are freezing! Wait, why can I feel the tempreture of her hands? Looking down at himself he realised two things at once. One he wasn't wearing a shirt and two it wasn't a girl sleeping next to him.  Oh ...

 


 

A lone streetlamp sheds light on two lovers walking down the laneway, a shortcut on their way home. 

"Yeobo, over there, are those shoes?" 

"Yes sweetheart its probably some homeless person, don't pay attention." 

"But they are really nice shoes." the shorter pouts slightly. "A homeless person wouldn't have that particular brand, it's too expensive!." 

The tall man sighs, "OK, lets see if it's someone that needs help." 

The pair approach the shoes that are attached to someone sleeping curled up on the doormat of a shop. 

"Hey," the taller man leans over the sleeping person, "are you alright." 

"Honey don't lean, you'll scare them!" 

"Are you saying my face is terrifying?" 

"No just that when you loom over someone that doesn't know you it could be scary." 

"Fine then, you try and wake them up." The tall man backs away from the sleeping figure. 

"Hi there," the shorter said kneeling next to the sleeping figure, the stench of alcohol getting stronger the closer they got. 

"Don't touch it!" the tall man said, "you don't know where they've been." 

"Oh honey be serious please, this person is tiny. How much damage could they do?" 

"May I remind you that you're not a very large person yourself?" 

"You may not." 

"Fine," the tall man threw up his hands in defeat, "fine do whatever you want." 

"Don't I always?" The smaller smirked in satisfaction, his expresion turning serious as he turned back to the sleeping figure.  

"It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you," the smaller cooed as the curled up person stirred, "I'm just going to roll you over to make sure that you're alright." 

"You are far too kind to everybody," the tall man grumbled. 

"I can afford to be." 

"What are you talking about?!"  

"I have you to take care of me," the shorter of the pair smiled up at the tall man angelically. 

"Wow, you're really light!" the smaller commented as they successfully rolled over the sleeping figure. 

"You're just saying that," the tall man sighed as he knealt down next to his lover, "I bet this guy, wow, he is really light isn't he?" the tall man picked up the sleeping person and walked over to the street light to make sure the person really was alright, to satisfy the curiousity of his lover. 

"Oh honey," the smaller cooed as the streetlight shed its glow over the sleeping figure, "is it a girl?" 

"Uh, I don't know," the tall man said as he surveyed the sleeping beauty in his arms, stunned at how pretty and delicate the person was0. "if it is a girl, she's far too young to be on the streets like this." 

"Good!" the smaller practically squealed, "its settled then! She's coming home with us!' 

"Wait I never said that!!!" 

"Really Seunghyun, you'd leave someone as sweet looking and innocent on the streets? I really want to take her home and take care of her! Can't we keep her, please?!" The smaller pleading using puppy eyes, "please, for me?" 

"I swear Jiyong sometimes," he trailed off looking at the sweet face of his lover. He sighed, "Fine, fine we can keep her..." Jiyong sqealed in excitment,

"But only after seeing if we can find her parents. Her actual ones" At this statement Jiyong pulled out his ultimate weapon and Seunghyun slowly crumbled....

"....fine... she'll come home with us...."

 

And that is how Taemin ended up (unofficially) adopted by Jiyong & Seunghyun.

 

But he didn't know this.

 

Nor did he know who the hell they were and why he woke up sandwhiched inbetween them.

 


Sorry it took so long!!

Belle-unni

 

Blame GTOP appearing because of her *points at Belle*

-WhisperOfTheLucifer