Why can't others be more mature?

The dork and the princess

The bell rang for lunch time and Donghyun walked to the usual table in the cafeteria where he usually meets Minwoo. He sat down and opened his bag and took out the sandwhich his mum made him and his science book to study notes , while he waited for Minwoo.  He heard Taecyeon and Jay Park laughing behind him and stopped eating and reading.

"Yo Donghyun? Nice jumper. Did your grandmother knit it for you?" mocked Jay Park, loudly enough for half of the people in the room to hear , and causing everyone to break into laughter and giggles.

Donghyun  tugged on his knited jumper and rolled his eyes. When are these idolescents ever going to grow up?
" For your information , my mother knitted it for me and I would much rather wear proper clothing like this than walk around with demin jeans hanging down my thighs while showing off my underwear to all the boys in this school", replied Donghyun in a much louder voice.

"Someone just got owned!" , a voice shouted from afar , causing everyone to break into laughter again.

Donhyun smirked and flicked his hair.

Jay Park went silent and whispered something to his friends and started laughing again.
"Yeah I know right , what a loser , " Donghyun heard Taecyeon say.

" If you have something to say again say it to my face " , mumbled Donghyun as he chewed on his sandwhich and had another glance at his science notes.

" Hello ! " said Minwoo as he pulled out a chair from the table with one hand while holding an ice-block with the other. He sat down had a of his ice-block.

"What took you so long to get here? You missed out of me pissing off that bastard ,Jay Park." replied Donghyun.

Minwoo giggled.
" Sorry , the 2 pretty noonas over there wanted to take slecas with me because they thought I was cute. They also bought me this ice-block at the canteen , and the line was pretty long today " , Minwoo said , while pointing to Hyuna and Jihyun. 

Donghyun rolled his eyes and replied " Pretty? Yeah pretty stupid and immature. The shorter one , is the girl I told you about that made me fail science a few years agao on purpose. The one that I hate."

" Whatt? But she was so nice! " said Minwoo , " And I am sure she cannot be worse than the guys in my class that calls me gay.. "
Minwoo put his head down and started to fill his eyes with tears.

" The guys in my class are like that too , even worse actually" , replied Donghyun as he eyed at Taecyeon and Jay Park , trying to make Minwoo feel better . 
" So don't worry ".
 

" You're such a good friend" said Minwoo as he smiled , " But the pretty noona was nice though" .

" Her name is Kim - - Hyuna " mummbled Donghyun , " She's only nice to you because she thinks you are cute".

" Maybe " , replied Minwoo , " But ,  I bet you must like her at some point. She is so pretty ! "

Donghyun laughed at the idea. " If i had to choose between a dead camel and her , I would pick the dead camel" , he said.

" One day you might develop feelings for her , and I shall say I told you so " replied Minwoo as he smirked,