The next day.....

My Tragic life

Hyeja

I can't believe it!! I just found a letter inside my locker when I checked it this morning!

It reads:

"Plese be my friend, I'll make an awesome friend who will always protect you! If you agree, meet me at the park behind the school.... Ppyong~

                                                                                                                                                                            Will wait for you...

                                                                                                                                                                                            Minwoo"

Did I heard wrongly? Minwoo?! All of a sudden?This is a big shock! But if I meet him alone....I can't think about what will happen... I'll bring Jinyoung along... 

"JInyoung-oppa~  can you please please PLEASE follow me to the park after school?Please.....I make my most famous big-innocent-puppy eyes and look straight into his eyes...

Jinyoung:

Why would she ask me and not Minho? But whatever it is, she's looking at me with those eyes.... Aiissh.... I can't help but to promise her that...

~~AFTER SCHOOL~~

Hyeja:

I look for Minwoo in the park... when he saw me and Jinyoung he turned away...

"Kay Jinyoung-oppa.... You can go home now.."

Jinyoung:

Why did she even drag me to the park?! When we reach the park, she just told me to go home!!! What's the meaning of that?!

~~NEXT DAY~~

I found another letter by Minwoo.

"Plese meet me at the park today again.. but can you go alone now..please??"

After school, I breathed in slowly, doing some warm-ups....then someone tapped me on the back...it was Jessica...

"Hey what are you doing?"

"Warm-ups..."

"What for?"

"Minwoo asked me to meet him at the park alone after school...unnie~ what shall I do??"

"I'll go with you...."

"Okay.. but I dragged Jinyoung-oppa with me yesterday...."

"Never mind... You'll go alone... but I'll watch from the back...I bet I can protect you if he does anything funny...

"Thanks unnie..."