"Hi"

My Tragic life

Hyeja: 

Hi readers! I am the geek mentioned in the foreword and I am now going to tell you about my highschooling days^^....It is fun, meaningful and interesting, so continue reading on and you'll find it irresistible to read! Ppyong~

It was the first day of highschool! I was walking slowly to school making sure no one minds my geeky clothes. Suddenly, one of the girls shouted, "KYA!!! Girls! It's SHINee's Minho!!!"

A group of girls crowded around him, taking pictures of him. I was as curious as the girls and wondered what he looked like, but there's no way he can talk and be friends with me.

I went to my locker and put my things in there. When I was closing my locker, I saw a guy, smiling at me. He introduced himself as the guy that is called Minho the girls crowded around just now. I saw him lifting up his hand waiting for a handshake.

I shook his hands, coughed a bit before saying, "Hyeja, hope you won't mind my geeky state...."

"Of course I won't... you're much better than the girls crowding me just now... they're irritating...." Minho said."what are you taking now?"

"Science, my favourite...."

"Same here..." He smiled

~~~At Science class~~~

I got paired up to do a project with an innocent-faced girl called, Jessica. She is awesome and cool...unlike me...

Minho got paired up with a handsome-guy-but-behaved-like-a-grandpa student called Jinyoung.

I become friends with Jessica which I short-formed to Jess.

~~Lunch~~

I grabbed my lunch box and sat beside Jess. Then, Jinyoung and Minho joined in.

Out of a sudden, Minho shouted,"Minwoo-ah!! Right here!!!"

Minwoo and two twins,called Youngmin and Kwangmin, sat down beside us and ate our lunch solemnly.

Minwoo introduced himself and asked for me, Jess and Jinyoung's name.

Minho also introduced Minwoo as his younger brother.

Minwoo looks cute and playful. Must call them the perfect brothers now....

When I talked to one of the twins, one of them is too weak (When I nudged him, He shouted as if I killed him,"OUCH! IT HURTS! A LOT!!!") while the other one is too talkative ( he talked non-stop).

I chatted with them the whole lunch time and they are friendly and kind!