Jay's house.

Come On Over

After Jiyoon's 10 minute drive to Jay's house she finally made it there. She parked her car to the drive way and turned her car off and waited in her car for a bit. She forgot she had to call Jay to let him know she was there. 

-Calls Jay-

Jay: -answers the phone- Babe, are you here?

Jiyoon: Yup, I am. I'm outside. 

Jay: -Chuckles- well than come in babe, I'll go downstairs and open the door.

Jiyoon: Okay than. I'll be there. -giggles and hangs up her phone-

Jiyoon opened her car door and stepped out. She stretched for a quick second, closed her car door and started walking up to Jay's door. Once she got there she knocked on the door and Jay immediatley opened the door. He scared her a bit cause she didn't think he was gonna open the door so quickly. Jay was only wearing a tanktop and sweatpants. 

Jay looked at Jiyoon with a smile

Jay: Your finally here.

Jiyoon: Here I am -smiles- sorry I look like this,I mean its almost 3 in the morning

Jay: Its okay babe, come in -grabs her hand and pulls her in the house-

Jiyoon walks in his house and was taking off her shoes. Jay was behind Jiyoon and closing the door. After he locked it, Jiyoon was still taking off her shoes and so he randomly hugged her tightly from behind. Jiyoon jumped a bit but giggled and smiled. Jay rested his chin on Jiyoons shoulder and Jiyoon was just enjoying the moment. 

Jiyoon: I guess you really meant it when you said you missed me

Jay: -smiles than kisses her cheek- Of course. 

Jiyoon: Well I missed you too babo. -smiles-

Jay lets go of Jiyoon and walks in front of her. 

Jay: Come on. Lets go to my room.

He grabs her hand and leads her to his room.

 

A/N Honestly i think this was a cheesy chapter. Kekekeke. ;p