Jelly Beans

Candy Hearts

 

After walking through the park, hand in hand with Chanyeol, Baekhyun finally understood what Chanyeol’s mother meant by “bizarre ideas”.

Chanyeol confessed to his parents that he didn’t want to succeed with the family’s business anymore. Instead, he wanted to start up his own candy business and have Baekhyun as his co-owner…and lover. Yes, Chanyeol confessed he was in love with the average man, Baekhyun. No wonder Baekhyun wasn’t given the warmest welcome when he met Chanyeol’s parents.

It took a lot of persisting, but Baekhyun managed to charm Chanyeol’s parents enough. They realized that Baekhyun had helped Chanyeol in the confidence department and he also helped Chanyeol think about what he wanted instead of what others wanted. And what Chanyeol wanted was Baekhyun.  And  what Chanyeol’s parents wanted was nothing more than for Chanyeol to be happy. So, if his happiness came in the form of Baekhyun, they were helpless against it.

So, after Chanyeol’s graduation and a few months of organizing, they finally opened the doors to Candy Hearts: An Emporium of Sweets

“Baekhyun, why can’t we order more jelly beans again?” Chanyeol whined into Baekhyun’s neck. Baekhyun flinched and lightly nudged Chanyeol’s head back.

“Because we already have plenty. And stop that, you know my neck is sensitive.” Baekhyun continued typing down new orders on his laptop from his place in-between Chanyeol’s legs.

Chanyeol’s arms wrapped around Baekhyun waist, “I know, that’s why I’m doing it.” Chanyeol blew on Baekhyun’s neck and lightly nibbled on it which made the hairs on the back of Baekhyun’s neck stand on end.

“Sttoop,” Baekhyun whined and wiggled in Chanyeol’s lap, “I need to do this order before 6. And if you don’t stop your shenanigans, I’m moving. ”

“Don’t go, I’ll be good.” Chanyeol’s voice lowered and the arms placed around Baekhyun’s waist tightened.

“Good and if you continue to be a good boy until I finish, I’ll give you a reward.” Baekhyun turned his head and pecked him on the cheek, “A little preview for you.”

Chanyeol’s eyes flashed something dangerous and he leered in closer. Baekhyun, however, saw it coming and poked Chanyeol's head back, “I said be a good boy until I finish. Or else, no reward.”

“Fine.” Chanyeol pouted and rested his chin on Baekhyun’s shoulder. “So…we really can’t order more jelly beans?”

No, Chanyeol.”

Baekhyun managed to send in the order before the deadline, which was surprising because Chanyeol did distract Baekhyun quite a few times.

“That is the last time I ever do a last minute order in your presence.” Baekhyun sighed as he shut his laptop close. He wiggled himself in Chanyeol’s lap until he was facing him. “And what are you being all smiley about?” He asked once he saw the mammoth of a smile on Chanyeol’s face.

“My reward.” Chanyeol sang as he rubbed his nose against Baekhyun’s. Baekhyun rolled his eyes but smiled as well.

“Hmm, I don’t know. You weren’t exactly the quiet good boy I wanted you to be.”

“The agreement was that I’d be a good boy, not a quiet good boy.” Chanyeol insisted with a very serious expression. Baekhyun sighed.

“All right. You win. Claim your prize.” Baekhyun spread his arms open and closed his eyes. Chanyeol snickered and leapt forward. Unfortunately, there was a coffee table behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol unintentionally dug the table’s edge right into the middle of Baekhyun’s back, making him yelp in pain.

“W-what happened? Oh my, I’m sorry Baekkie.” Chanyeol frantically pulled Baekhyun forward and rubbed his back.

Baekhyun huffed, “Whatever. Just fix it.”

“How?” Chanyeol asked.

Baekhyun pulled his head back and looked at Chanyeol with what he hoped was a sultry gaze, “Figure it out, Doctor.”

Chanyeol needed no more encouragement after that because his hands were immediately up the back of Baekhyun’s shirt, massaging and caressing his while his mouth attached itself to Baekhyun’s collar bone.

“Chanyeol,” Baekhyun rasped out, gripping the back of Chanyeol’s head lightly, “Bed.”  Chanyeol’s hands roamed downward in response and latched onto Baekhyun’s thighs to easily lift him up into the air. They didn’t leave their bedroom until the next morning.

“Chanyeol.” Baekhyun whispered after the morning alarm went off. “Chanyeol.” He whispered again, this time rolling around to face Chanyeol’s chest.

“What?” Chanyeol’s deep voice rasped out, his eyes still close.

“Kris has been sticking around the shop lately.” Baekhyun whispered, “I think he’s eyeing our new employee.”

“Then let him.” Chanyeol whined and muffled his face into a pillow.

“B-but he might taint innocent Tao…” Baekhyun shook Chanyeol lightly.

“Let Tao worry about himself. Like how you should be worrying about yourself right now.”

“Why?”

“Cause if you’re not quiet in the next minute, you’ll be going to work with a limp.” Chanyeol peeked through one of his eyes and his lips broke into a vicious smirk.

Baekhyun gasped, “You wouldn’t...”

“I warned you.”

Baekhyun squealed and rolled about in the bed before freeing himself and running off. “I’m taking a shower!”

“I’m coming to join you then!” Chanyeol threw the covers off him and ran after Baekhyun into the bathroom.

“Nooo! I don’t want everyone looking at us funny again!” Baekhyun shoved the door closed and tried to fight against Chanyeol and his growing smile.

“Come on, I promise we’ll be quick.” Chanyeol whined through the door.  Baekhyun sighed and let Chanyeol enter.

“Fine, but be gentle! You always leave the darkest bruises in the most noticeable places.” Baekhyun wiggled his finger at Chanyeol and went to turn the shower on, leaving a hand under the water stream to test the temperature.

“But…you taste so good.” Chanyeol wrapped his arms from behind Baekhyun and the area behind his ear. Baekhyun let out a shuddering breath and pulled back the shower’s curtain.

“Come on, you cheesy horn dog.” Baekhyun hopped into the shower and Chanyeol followed in behind.

“Hey Baekhyun.”

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

“I love you too, Chanyeol.”  


/cries a million tears

It's donnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Ohemgee. Thank you everyone who has been reading, subscribing, commenting yadadaydjnkgkjfhgfdjgfjdkh and so forth. You've been amazing. 

I made the epilogue a little more spicy. Cause yeah. I can. I also noticed a few of you guys feeling a little sorry for Kris, which surprised me to be honest. But, I left a little clue in there. I'm planning a spinoff Taoris oneshot for this story. Why Tao? I think he fits the "concept" I have going for this story well enough. Still don't get me? You will when I post it XP ><'

Can I say I love you guys? Cause I do. I really do. Lemme love you. I got like, double my subscribers with the last chapter. Like Oh em gee, /fangirls about readers. You guys rulllleee. 

And do you guys actually want a ty oneshot spinoff? TELLL ME, cause I'll do it if the demand is high enough. Otherwise, I might leave the up to Kaisoo. BAHAHA. Who knowwss. 

I'll see what I can do about getting that first Kaisoo chapter out today. I just recovered from being like, real sick and have been itching to update all my stories. Ahahah. I have a lot of projects for the future now that I think about it >> 

Kay, think that's it. Off to reply to comments nowww <3

Chanyeol: *whispers* Pstt, Baekhyun. I wuvv you
Baekhyun: Yeah, I know.

PurplePluto offffff!