Meeting with someone new.

Don't let me go

"Ding...Dong" Door bell ringing...

"Coming.." man voice is answering..

"What is that?" Su Ho said to Se Hun and Lu Han. They seemed really shocked.They expect the girl's voice but that is really deep and manly voice.

"Who are you?" the boy asked.

"What do you mean who are we? Tell me first who you are!" Se Hun said to that boy and his sound seem rude.

"No.." Lu Han said and pulled Se Hun back because he is really closed with the boy. But that boy is alittle taller.

"We mean, we are coming to ask about ______. We never heard ______ saying about you. So can you tell me where is _______ and who you are." Su Ho said politely and put a gentle smile on his face.

"Chan Yeol Oppa, Why are you taking too long?" you shouted.

"I think you have some guests _______" Chan Yeol talked back to you.

"Come inside." He said to the guests.

 

"Ah.. It is really suprised. Are you coming to ask me if I was doing well." you gladly said.

"Yeah. We are a little busy yesterday so that we can't come. Sorry about that. And how are you?" Lu han said to ________.

"I'm doing well. I think I can come to school tomorrow." you said.

"Ah.. This is Park Chan Yeol. He is going to the different school so that you don't know him." You introduce Chan Yeol to them. "And Chan Yeol Oppa, This is Su Ho, Se Hun and Lu Han. Oh! Right. Se Hun and Lu Han are the member of exo, the dancing group of our school." You said to Chan Yeol. And you continue, " Chan Yeol oppa can dance too" 

"Oh really!" Se Hun said but he sound like Chan Yeol is his rival.

"Yes. If we have a chance in future, we can do some dance competition." Chan Yeol said.

"Ok! Now you have the guests and I will go. See you tomorrow. I have a suprise that will shock you tomorrow." Chan Yeol said and winked to you.

"Really.. What is it oppa, tell me now." you said loudly and happily.

"You will know tomorrow. Bye!" Chan yeol remove some trash in your hair on your forehead. But from the back view, it is seemed like Chan yeol kiss on your forehead. Se Hun, Lu Han and Su Ho are watching you. Your leg can walk slowly now and not that hurt.

 

Su Ho, Se Hun and Lu Han are sitting on the sofa in the living room. They are just sitting and not chatting to each other.

"Hey. You three seemed unhappy. What happen at the school when I was not there." You actively asked.

"Some mistakes and accidents are lesser in two days." Se Hun said and his sound is a little not friendly.

"Se Hun. Wae Ku Dae?" Lu Han stopped him.

"Nothing. _______. He is a little tired. That's all. And is your leg really well?" Su Ho ask and act as he is fine about everything.

"Yes. It is not that bad now. It is nearly normal." you answer.

"_______, Can I ask you something?" Lu han said carefully to you.

"Yeah! Ofcox. Ask me."

"You and that man, I mean Park something... How did you know each other. Did you know him for a long time?" Lu han ask as he seemed really curious.

"Ah... Chan Yeol oppa..." You started to tell about.

"Oppa? They are really close" Se Hun said to himself and no one heard him as they are listening to you.

"...... I meet him yesterday. Yesterday, I have to go to the doctor. You know that right," you speak directly to Su Ho.

"Ah.. I forgot." He said and he feel really sorry towards you. "Why did I forgot about that. I am really stupid" Su Ho thought.

"Yeah! It's ok. On the way to the doctor, you know I am really slow right? Someone with a bike nearly crushed on me but he, I mean Chan Yeol protect me from that person. He is really nice. He ask me if I was well and he accompany me to go to the doctor. He cook some Ramen for me. He even made some coffee. But reality he did too much that I can serve you three as well." You finished talking about Chan Yeol and go to kitchen to get 3 cups of coffee.

"Here you go" You get coffee for them.

"It tasted really nice" You said and drink some coffee.

"So, you two just met for 2 days including this day and do something in the front door." Lu han said as he can't believe something.

"What do you mean??? I did what with Chan Yeol earlier?" You said innocently.

"Umm.. What to say.. Hyung help me talked with about that you saw that too, don't you." Lu han ask Su Ho for help.

"You are really.." Su Ho said to Lu Han and... " Like that, Chan Yeol did something on your forehead." He pointed to your face and you remember something.

"What?! He remove the trash for me. It is stucked in my hair." You explained and Se Hun smile a little . He seemed happier than earlier.

"Ah.." Lu Han started laughing and so does Su ho.

"Should I say honestly to her?" Lu han said.

Se Hun stepped on his foot and said, " that coffee taste really nice."

"Ok then, we must leave. We have some dance practise to do." Lu Han said and stood up.

"Ah.. Ku Dae? Then Goodbye!! I wanted to see you guys dancing too. You guys are cool when it comes to dancing." You said enviously.

"Then you can come along with us." Su Ho gladly said.

"Can I? But not today. I will visit when my leg is completely healed." you said.

"I 'm really thank you for coming. I felt alone anymore becasue of you guys. Bye!" You said.

_________________________________________________________________________________________