Supermarket! :D

Don't let me go

You go to your room and take a bath. You wore the white dress that you bought yesterday. You washed your hair too. You wore on perfume too. You get out of your room when you think you are perfect.

Lay, D.O, Kris, Se Hun and Lu Han are waiting for you in the kitchen. They are just chatting and not having their breakfast.

 

"Oppa teul, why are you waiting for me? I already have my breakfast." You said.

"Hey! How can we eat without you? We are in your home. You should serve us and you are already full and we are waiting for you with empty stomach." Se Hun said with little upset.

"Oh! Sorry. I forgot to. It's already 11:15. You guys should be hungry." You said with some aegeyo.

"Yeah! We even can eat the whole elephant." Lay said.

"Oh! It's my fault. Really sorry. Just have porridge now and I will go to supermarket to cook for you four. And accept this as my apologize, ok?" You said.

"Ok! We will treat ourselves and go to market hurrily." Kris said and laugh.

"I have to go myself? None of you are acompanying me?" You ask them.

"Nope" they all answer in unison.

You sighed.... " Ok! I will go."

 

You leave for the supermarket. You are thinking about the meals but you can think of anything. You are not a great cook. You decided to cook Kimchi soup with fish and roasted chicken. So you bought a lot of kimchi. You also bought some eggs and ham. And also some bread, vegetables and bottles of cola and soju. Then you had to purchase for the items you bought but you leave your credit card home. You are coming market with some money and phone.

It's the big problem. The cashier said the amount and you only have 10000 won. You bought a lot things and 10000 won is not enough. They arrest you at the office of the manager.

 

"I am not thief. I just don't have enough money." You said.

"It is not even possible. You don't have money and why did you buy lots of things. Ah, you want to run away with those stuffs without paying. Do you know who I am? I am the manager. I know lots of things." A middle-age man said.

"But in reality, what you said are all wrong. You should ask me to take responsiblity for the items I bought. But all you have done is talking and make me a thief." You said angrily.

"You just have 10000 won and how can you take responsiblity??? You are just a little thief. Just admit it!" he said.

"Oh!!!! I am going to crazy. Your security broke my phone and you are not allowed me to call my friends. What do you think you are doing??" You shouted to him. You are out of controlled now.

"Calling your friends? They might be some thieves too, like you. Do you know who I am? I am the manager. I know lots of things." He said.

"Oh! Great MANAGER! Please allow me to make a call. I know that you know lots of thing. If you allow me to call my friends, I promise to pay the money for the items I bought." You said clearly and loudly. You are now really angry.

 

"Why is there noisy?" a woman come inside and look that manager.

"Dae Woo! What are you doing again?" She said loudly to manager.

Wow! You impressed her. She can scold the manager and she must be MD.

"Shin Manager! I am doing nothing she doesn't have money and want to buy things." He said.

What?! Shin Manager?? Then that ajussi is not manager and a liar. Oh! That stupid ajussi!!!!

"Shut Up! I know everything from the securites. You making things complex. She want to make a call and you don't allow her to! Are you crazy or is your head empty?" She shouted to him and turn her head to me.

"My dear customer, please don't be angry. I will buy you a new phone and here, make a call to your friends." She said with smile.

"Thanks unnie." You take her phone and call Se Hun.

"Hello, Oppa. It's me, ______. I forgot my credit card and it's in my room. Please come to ______ Supermarket. I have no money." You said fastly.

"Aigh!!! Ok ok. Wait for me. You are.... hu~~~ Just wait there." he said and ended the call.

"My friend is coming and please wait for him." You to the manager unnie.

"Customer, you are really familiar to me. Have we met before?" she said.

"Ne??? No, it can't be. I don't know you. It is the first time we met." You said with smile.

"Aniya. I know that smile too. Tell me, what is your name?" she asked.

"My name? It's Choi ______!" you said.

"Oh my god!!!! Tell me again, your name is???" She said loudly and pull my shoulders. She seemed really shock!.

"Wae Yo? Choi _______. What's wrong?" You asked.

"I never thought I can met president's daughter and talk with her." She said.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Continue :) Feel free to comment. I am an exotic and who should I make the main character?? Suho or Sehun or Chan Yeol? Thanks for reading and subcribing!

I am going to write a new story. But I will try to complete this one first!

The title of my new story is Knows Love Once, makes one big lie and get one regret!