First day of school.

Beautiful Target.

Hope you enjoy!
Pov initial Junsu's.

 

-----------------

 

And the eyes of each match, turn Junsu could not move or at least talking, Yoochun was delighted with those small eyes and a bright front and seeing the skin of the lower crowned became more enchanted yet.


- I just came to wish you good night. -She gave a kiss on the cheek of the child, who eventually catch on the same corner of his mouth, smiled again and stood up going to own a bed and lying down, slept like that Junsu could not even move at all, almost did not process what will ultimately happen.

-X-

How can he? Kiss me on the corner of his mouth? It could only be to see me much more red, I spent my hand corner of the lips and smiles will not deny that I liked, I ended up falling asleep like that it suddenly feel a ray of sunshine in my eyes and a sweet voice calling me.


- Junsu, wake up get ready to go will not be late. -I felt to be shaken slowly opened my eyes I saw Yoochun down in front of me do not know why most liked to see his smile.

- Oh, Hyung thanks for waking me up ... I got up, sitting up in bed. - ... I'll change then because you're wearing. -I smiled and took my glasses on the table beside him I needed more to read more like Jaejoong hyung liked it and said it was a charm, I will use it then.

- Okay, I'll straighten you out to go as soon as Jaejoong is making coffee. -He smiled again and saw I sighed softly close the door and went to get changed, my uniform was in the bathroom for what seems incredible staff here is very agile! I changed, straightened my hair and went to the room where it was Yunho and Changmin hyung playing video games, no time to go to school they drop that thing, I looked into the kitchen and saw Yoochun and Jaejoong-hyung talking umma.

- Yah! My Adeul woke up! -Jaejoong ran towards me and squeezed my cheeks, the boys were laughing, poor me! Would suffer at the hand of my "umma".

-X-


- Good morning everyone! Hey, Changmin and Yunho hyung do not give up this business does not? - Junsu laughed to see that Yunho and Changmin mouths open almost drooling in front of the TV.

- That's right, there's no way these children! Plus they will release the game for coffee, right? - Jaejoong put his hands on her hips as if to imitate a mother yourself.

- CAFÉÉÉÉÉÉÉEÉÉÉÉÉÉÉÉEÉÉÉÉEÉÉÉÉEÉ!!!!!!!!!! - The "maknae" dropped the control and ran the kitchen. - WHERE? WHERE? WHEN? I WANT, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!


Yunho let go of control and began to laugh seeing Changmin trying to make the pancakes from the hand of Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were laughing not stand up.

They sat on the couch and began to eat, and they were heading to their classrooms where they studied and studied, nothing interesting. Soon found the range and Yunho pulled Jaejoong to somewhere because I wanted to talk to him more before he warned them about the "bullies" of the school after the fourth as they were new in school, they do not lose the opportunity to apurrinhar boys Changmin was the canteen because I was starving and Yoochun and Junsu sat on a bench studying.


- Yah! I can not understand this duty, I am even a door. - Junsu made a pouting face and an enormous beak, causing Yoochun laughed.

- Calm Junsu, you must have patience ... - He took the hand of the child, and smiled affectionately. - ... I'll help you all right? The lower-acentiu head and Yoochun smiled again.

- Well, well, if they are not beginners ... -Donghae came up laughing.

- We do not want problems! Yoochun said firmly, facing the two boys in front.

- And who told you? You are directed to this kind of rabble Donghae?Eunhyuk said, staring at Donghae-faced mockery.

- No need to mention my name, I'm smart enough to answer the stupid people and besides we do not want more problems with you. -Yoochun turned to look pro notebook.

- Listen your kid ... - Eunhyuk Yoochun threw the book down.

- Listen here you ... Himself up. - I never told you, not even impliquei with you, then what is the reason I stay here apurrinhando? Let me and Junsu alone! -Yoochun stood up and took Junsu's hand, pulling on the crowd.

- Will you still regret it, boy! -Shouted. - I still hurt you where it hurts most.Eunhyuk-cospiu on the floor and stormed out, followed by Donghae.


Yoochun was walking through the crowd, pulling the lower the hand until they came under a tree away from everyone.


- Junsu, are you okay?-His hand on his shoulder, looking into his eyes.

- Hyung, will they return? - Spoke with the voice tremola, Junsu was really scared. - I do not want them to hurt you ... -He realized what he said and then capped tightly. - ... Or even more.

- Junsu, no one will hurt me ... - Pulled by the lower arm wrapped his arm around her waist hugging him, Junsu felt so happy to embrace him was so hot, wrapped his arms around the neck of Yoochun. - ... And I will not let you do anything well.

- More they would not do anything with me. -Junsu felt confused, after all in no time Eunhyuk told him.

- Have not you heard? They said they would hurt me where it hurts most, or you or my friends, and if he does something I must crush his face with my own hands. - He began to caress one of Junsu, which stained strongly with Yoochun's words and felt new emotions in her .

They went there one time embraced, both wanting that hug was not broken.

-X-


Yunho drew Jaejoong throughout the school looking for a reserved seat until they pulled him to the upstairs bathroom, the boys did not use that many.


- Jae-hyung, I must tell you something. - Yunho and Jaejoong was also nervous because I felt that this news would be surprising.

- F-talk Yunho. It was always well-crowned and stuttered near the greater because he felt that way?

- I-I ... - Messed up hair leaning over the sink. - ... I like a person. - Jaejoong blushed even more, would he have chance?

- Uh ... and who is it? - Jaejoong wanted to hear.

- Tiffany Hwang, the 3rd year. - Jaejoong felt the tears wanting to break into his eyes, took longer to not let them fall. - I really wanted his help, for you to help me with it as it is in your room.

- Ahhn, and yes, I'll help. -He smiled falsely at his friend, acting was a strong point in Jaejoong.

Yunho came out happy leaving Jaejoong in the bathroom crying alone in silence without even knowing why you feel that way, aquebrantado inside.


-X-

All returned to the dorm estremamente tired, Junsu said that the library would have to go and ended up going alone even with Yoochun insisting to go with it, and the boys were thrown there on the couch.


- Junsu, is taking ... -Yoochun looked at the clock again.

- Oh, he must not think the book is just that. -Changmin put another porsão popcorn in his mouth.

They heard the door open, Junsu rushed into the room.

- Juncute, come give me a hug. - Jaejoong said, smiling on the couch.

- Oh no, Jaejoong umma, I'll go into the bedroom to rest I'm tired. -Junsu tried to hide at all costs one cheek, to which the supervisor noticed that.

- Junsu, come here ... -If going up toward the lower and turning his face slightly. - Oh my god.

-Own messed up hair.


Junsu was in his eye, and the lip bleeding, probably would have taken a few punches Yoochun remembered seeing that Eunhyuk's words that made his blood boil and clenched his own fists.


- Please do not do anything. -Junsu already cried softly in front of your friends.

 

----------------

 

Yah! Eun his evil, let alone Yoosu u___ú
Yunho breaking hearts ç-ç
The pair will be the man chang apedido erts.
And I hope you enjoyed and sorry mistakes
I did not proofread.
Comments?