If knowing.

Beautiful Target.

Well there're curious about the first chapter I hope you enjoy 
The chapters will always start with the POV of someone, that there is Yoochun'sPOV.
Good reading
.

 

----

Well, today was my first day of class.

Bag! Like most young people I HATE studying so that no school? An agent could be born knowing?

Tsk ... I have to stop being questioned, I got up and made my morning hygiene, my bags were ready pro new college after I got kicked out of the last for a simple reason. Fight.

This time at least Changmin and Jaejoong would study with me my best friends, got ready and picked up my bags and went down to breakfast, found the YooHwan unfortunately my mother and father did not live with us because we left at the time lived in Los Angeles today live in Seoul I ate my breakfast I said goodbye to my brother and mother who gives half hours I was almost "hugging" or better and making me hanging that speech "If you do not want to have use a as soon be a grandmother!" Tsk .. I do not think this point would be a possibility, I gave him a smack and headed towards the taxi heading for school.

Arriving there I met with Changmin and Jaejoong, greeted them and see where we were was our dorms.

We smile to see that soon we would be in the same dorm more dividiríamos this dorm with 2 kids, we went into the bedroom and Changmin went straight to the single room was not too big a house had an average room, a kitchen and bathroom in each one bedroom and one near the kitchen. It had three bedrooms, two to split and a single to which Changmin "quietly" took, I entered one of the dorms thought that Jaejoong would want to stay in even my most he said he wanted to stay in another in order to better understand their future colleague Room.

I was looking forward too, not sure why I felt like I went to the room and sat down sooner I could hear heavy footsteps in the direction where I was Jaejoong was with an enormous beak.


- What was Jaejoong Hyung? -I looked.

- My roommate is not there. - He sat puffing, crossing his arms.

- Aina in ue vu I soinho humidity. We look-seeing Changmin come up with a mouthful of sweet, how he would get these things?

- What did you say Dongsaeng? - I asked.

- I said ... - He swallowed the sweet. - Good thing I'm going to sleep alone.

We burst out laughing, but soon stopped when he heard the door open.

-X-


The door opened and the three boys sitting on the couch looking at it carefully, until a tall boy with skin amorenada slightly ruffled hair, walked with headphones around his neck as he rummaged through a side to side as if dancing music, stopped to see the prying eyes in his direction.


- Uh ... - She looked back and then looked back at the boys before him. - ... You must be the new kids, right? I am Jung Yunho, I'm the supervisor here despite not being the oldest of the room ... - Launched one of its most beautiful smiles. - ... More was chosen this year, I'm not quiet staff very demanding but also will not give respite to you, I just have something important to say ... - If you walked in front of minors and seriously looked at. - What ... happens here between us, between us all is, or will not deliver you, I will do everything possible to try to solve our problems between us ok? -He smiled once more to friends, nodded giving the same smile of complicity. - Now, if present.


- I am Shim Changmin! Apparently I'm the maknae you. - Smiled the most sympathetic to him returned with another smile.

- I'm Park Yoochun is a pleasure. - He nodded smiling corner.

- E-Kim Jaejoong and I'm gonna be the new cook of yours. - Said in a tone of fun doing all the others laugh.

- Yah! It is a pleasure to meet you, the other student has not arrived yet? -They looked sideways, boys waved to his head.

They went around talking and having a little fun and the day grew dark, they decided to accommodate everyone and watching a horror movie, Jaejoong nearly hid Yunho's arm all the time so that everyone there had high laughter more suddenly in the film main character was going toward the door and everyone looked at closely, the woman turned the handle and suddenly Jaejoong turned his attention to the film room door, watching her move also nudged Yunho and most think he was gripped with fear that their hand, causing Jaejoong crown if not more this time diverting attention from the door, until the lady in the film opened the door and ran into the monster while the room door opened and agreed to the light, causing all screamed and jumped for a corner.


- WHETHER IT IS PLEASE DO NOT EAT MY BRAIN. - Changmin cried under the table.

- Do not Changmin, is our other partner. - Jaejoong said smiling at the lower front of her.

- M-I'm sorry, and-I do not want to scare you. - The minor responded with the face slightly red.

- Okay, is that we were watching a horror movie. - Yoochun smiled friendly making the lower crown even more.

- You must be the new student right? The supervisor-up and went toward him. - What is your name?

- Hello .. - If bowed in front of everyone and soon returned to normal position. - ... I'm Kim Junsu, and will be his new roommate, please look after me.

- Yah! He is so cute Changmin right? Jaejoong, Junsu's cheeks tightened, causing the lower one open face.

- Jaejoong hyung, drop Junsu hyung's cheeks. - Changmin Jaejoong pulled.

And they all presented and then sat in the room asking questions to the minor.


- Good Dongsaeng you will sleep in the same room as Yoochun, ok? -Yunho said firm, the smaller just nodded. - Then we'll all sleep, tomorrow is the first day of class.

- Yah! Good night, Juncute. - Jaejoong's eyes sparkled talking about the new nickname of the minor. - Juncute be my child, you are so cute! He pressed further, the lower cheeks.

- Okay, Jaejoong umma! -Laugh while watching Yunho Jaejoong dragging into the room.


He entered the room and found Yoochun prune your bags next to your bed.


- Yoochun hyung did not need. - If approached.

- No, okay Junsu, I was just adjusting. - He smiled embarrassed to smallest.


Junsu was delighted smile Yoochun smiled at him again and walked over to her bed and Yoochun was toward her.


- Yah! Junsu ... - If the shoe turned stumbling over his face, pushing Junsu in his own bed falling on top of it.


And the eyes of each match in turn Junsu could not move or at least talking, Yoochun was delighted with those small eyes and a bright front and seeing the skin of the lower crowned became more enchanted yet.


- I just came to wish you good night. - Gave a kiss on the cheek of the child, who eventually catch on the same corner of his mouth, smiled again and stood up going to his own bed and lying down, slept like that Junsu could not even move at all, almost did not process what will ultimately happen.

 

----

Like the end? And Jaejoong umma-killer cheekbones? KKKKKKKKKKKKK '
What did you think of the cover? Yah! I know it's horrible.
Kisses and even the second!