just a normal sunday

I am just who I am.

PFF: Aunty's name is Ha Eun Cho but i call her EunCho

Your P.o.V:

It's sunday morning and I woke up. tomorrow is first school day of this year. I am so tired. I want summer back, we had so much fun with Shine and Minho and of course anyone else. I think I need to get up. I was so tired. I walked down stares and saw my aunty.

'' Good Morning, Kat! Did you sleep well?''  Euncho asked. '' Morning.. I am just so tired...'' I said and open fridge. I take yogurt and sit down. Onew opened his room's door and he was hugging he's pillow. ''Good morning my son!'' Euncho yelled. Onew walked out his room and going sit on the couch still hugging pillow. ''Onew?? Are you even awake??'' I asked and laugh. ''What is this..??'' Euncho said and laugh. ''He never before sleep walked..'' Euncho continued. 

I stand up take my empty yogurt pot. I throw it in the rubbish. I walked back up stares and open my closet. ''What sold I am going to wear today?'' I think. I take T-shirt and mini-shorts. I chanched clothes and I was going back to down stares. Now Onew was awake. ''Good morning! Finally you are awake.'' I said when I was closer to Onew, I was laughed same time. ''Don't laugh at me. I can't do anything to that.'' Onew said and keep eating he's bread. ''Did you saw a dream where you was running maraton? Whit pillow?'' Euncho asked and we both laugh. 

Then my phone started ringing. It was Shine. ''Yeoboseo?'' I said. ''Annyeonghaseyo! Kat where are you?'' I heard Shine's voice. ''I am at home now. Why you ask?'' ''Well, Key want ask you going eat whit us, you can come if you want?'' ''Of course I come! I am so hungry!'' ''Thats good! So you come whit us.'' ''Is anyone else comeing?'' ''I think that Jonghyun and Minho comes. Taemin can't come because he is ill. What about Onew?'' ''Today he was sleep walked and hugging pillow I think I don't want him whit us.'' I said and laugh. ''WHAT?? WHO IS THERE?'' Onew yelled. ''It's Shine!'' I said to Onew. I heard how Shine laugh. ''ok, but can you come here Key's place?'' Shine ask. ''Yeah, I come now.'' I said. ''Ok, good. See you soon. Bye!'' Shine said. ''Yep, bye'' I said and hung up. '' Are you going some where?'' Euncho asked. ''I am going to eat whit Shine.'' I said and hug Euncho. I kissed Onew on the cheek. ''Bye!'' I yelled from front door. 

 

 

flp20071014-065944-these-empty-streets.jI

I was walking at the streat. Streat was empty and kind of scary. I walked five meteres and I hear noices. I turn around and I saw a human. He wear black clothes he has something shine in he's hand. He walked toward me. ''Kat?! annyeonghaseyo!'' I hear Minhos voice behind me. I turn around and I saw Minho.  ''annyeonghaseyo oppa!''  I yelled and I wave to my hand. Minho run to me. I looked back again. That human was gone. Maybe I just imagined everything. ''Are you looking for, something?'' Minho asked. ''No, I just checed the door was closed.'' I said, and that was stubit excuise. ''Ok. Are you going to eat whit Shine and Key?'' Minho asked. ''Yeah, can we walk together? Because Shine told me that you come there too.'' I said. ''Of course we can.'' Minho said and put his hand on my shoulders. 

Key's house

Your P.o.V continued

Minho knock the door. ''I'm comeing!'' I hear Jonghyun's voice.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPnBZIgBK8IPmYtIFUpVC

He open the door and looked at me. That five secounds when he looked you was like a dream. This is first time when I meet him in real life. He was kind of cute. But when he look at me that face was funny. I tried not to laugh. '' Can we come in?'' Minho asked. ''Yeah, ofcourse.'' Jonghyun said. I like his voice. I think that maybe he had a girlfriend. He have to be have a girl.. He can't be single. ''Annyeonghaseyo!'' Shine and Key yelled same time in Kitchen. I walked at kitchen. ''We think that restaurant is too expensive so we cook here.'' Shine said to me. ''Ok. Can I help.'' ''Well. I call you if we need help. '' Shine said. ''OK.'' I said and watching their cooking. ''Oh this is looks good.'' Minho said and try to taste Sushi. ''DON'T EVEN THINK!'' Key yelled and look Minho very scary look. ''Ok.'' Minho said very afraid. They are so funny. ''Jonghyun!! Where is that knife?!'' Shine yelled to Jonghyun. ''I put it somewhere here.. Oh here, there  you go.'' Jonghyun give knife to Shine. Shine take taht knife and she was looks like very scary, when she hold that knife.. ''Are you going to kill someone?'' I asked. '' Yep. I am going to kill this potato..'' Shine say and laugh. I laugh too. I walked at living room. Jonghyun sit down on the sofa whit me. ''So you are Kwan Aeo Cho? I here a lot about you.'' Jonghyun said to me. ''Yeah, but you can call me Kat. And you are Kim Jonghyun.'' I said. ''It's very nice to meet you!'' He told me. ''!'' I heard Key's voice. I run in the kitchen. ''Key what happened?'' Shine ask him. ''I cut my finger..'' Key said and put he's finger in he's mouth. ''Do you need plaster?'' I asked. ''No I'm fine, now everyone come here to eat.'' Key said. ''Jonghyun you had a mission... You had to cover to table......'' Key said very dissapointed to Jonghyun. ''I'm sorry oppa... '' Jonghyun said and everybody started to laugh.  

 

AFTER DINNER~~

 

'' Thanks it was very good. '' Minho said. '' I think I have to go.. '' I said and I get up. ''Where are you going?'' Jonghyun asked. '' I am going at home.'' I said. ''Yeah, but where? '' Jongghyun asked. ''Oh.. Well East city..'' I said and take my bag. ''So can you walk  whit me?'' JOnghyun asked and me and same time he was touching his hair.

SHINee_Kim_Jonghyun5.jpg

''Well I think I can.'' I said.  We walked at front door. ''Bye guys! we go now!'' I yelled. ''Bye!!'' 

We walked ata street. It was dark and kind of scary. ''So maybe I can throw you home..'' Jonghyun said. ''Well if you want to..'' I said. ''HEY KWAN AE CHO!!'' someone yelled. I saw a drunk man in the street. ''Is it Onew?'' I ask. ''Yep..'' Jonghyun said. ''Onew?? Why?.. ASDFGHJ....'' I said.. ''I have to bring Onew home do you want help me?'' I ask. ''Of course.'' Jonghyun said. ''Why you get drunk today tomorrow is first school day..'' I said. ''And hangover..'' Jonghyun said. Onew spew. ''YYYYY... That's discusting..'' 

Just a few minutes and we was our home door.

''Good night Jonghyun.. We have to go now..'' I said and open the door. ''Good night Kat, see you tomorrow.'' Jonghyun said and smiled. I open the door and I go to inside. 

Jonghyun's P.o.V

Wow.. Onew was drunk.. I think I have some spew in my shoe.. yyyh.... I was walking at street happily, spew in my shoe and Kat in my mind, Someone grab my neck and put his hand around my neck. He had a knife. ''So you are Kwan's boyfriend? Don't touch her or you are dead!'' That man said. ''I'm not her boyfriend!'' I said and I think I was red, because I feel like I am going to die. He was holding me tight, that hurts. ''DONT TOUCH HER!'' He yelled and run away. ''Who the hell was that guy?'' I was thinking. My neck hurt. Autch.... 

 

Your P.o.V

''Onew you are an idiot... Now you have hangover tomorrow...''  I said and bring him he's own bed. ''Kat..'' Onew said before I was at door. ''What?'' I ask. ''I love you..'' Onew say he was tired. '' Now just sleep.'' I said and close the door. I was going to sleep.

 

^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I am sorry about last update.... I just had so much to do... My mom just get married :D (I am so happy!)

 

I was writing this whit my phone but I was so stubit and I forgot save this Chapter and everythin deleted... So I had to start Writing again ... :DDD 

I am very sorry :)))

And I wish you guys liked thid Chapter :)