That's Nasty - Kim Taeyang

Day By Day

Chapter 2; That's Nasty - Kim Taeyang

"Since it's the first day, I'll let you talk for the entire period" Mrs.Park said as she got up from her chair and left the room.

"Oh, Hi, I'm Jessica's and Seungri's older brother Jiyoung" He introduced himself to Taeyeon who was in the middle of reading a big thick book.

"Kim Taeyeon, Taeyang's doengsaeng." She said quietly to Jiyoung and shook his hand and once again Taeyeon began reading her big thick book again.

"Hyung, She's a bit shy try harder later" Seungri said smiling that toothy smile of his. As Jiyoung was about to chase Seungri out of the classroom a small voice was heard beside him.

"Jiyoung Oppa, How do you feel about eating yogurt with me during lunch?" Taeyeon asked cutely.

"Uhm, Sure I'll meet you outside where the fountain is" Jiyoung said as he smiled back at her and then left the desk to sit with his friends.

"Taeyeon-ah, How do you do that!?" Jessica and Seungri said in a sync as they both turned around their chairs facing Taeyeon.

"What do you mean?" Taeyeon said smiling.

"Not getting Jiyoung to get mad, Once he's mad then he's mad and then there will be consequences from him" Seungri said.

"Ahh, Chincha? Well then it's a secret" She replied back putting her left index finger on her lips and winked at the both of them and continued reading her book.

-----------

"Taeyang, You have a cute sister" Jiyoung said as he sat down beside Seunghyun who was still a bit angry for failing a course.

"Hyung that's nasty, And we're failed a course and all you can think about is my sister?" Taeyang said massaging his forehead with his two hands.

"Hyung, See that girl sitting at the back, Isn't she pretty?"Daesung said smiling his goofy smile.

"Not You to Daesung-ah!" Taeyang said

"That's Im Yoona, She's easy to approach to, Go and talk to her" Seungri said as he pushed Daesung towards Yoona.

He was hesitating weather to say 'Hi' or 'Hey' but out of nowhere he said;

"YoonA wanna go to the movies with me?!"Daesung blurted out as then as he realized what he said he covered his mouth with his two hands.

"Sure!" Yoona said smiling to him. Daesung smiled back and ran back to the table where the boys were.

"Daesung, I'm proud of you" Seunghyun said smiling.

"Thank's hyung" Daesung said patting his cheeks trying to get himself to stop blushing.

"Jiyoung Oppa, I'll be in the washroom if you need me" Jessica said leaving the classroom.

"Jiyoung-ah, Who's that?" Seunghyun asked as he saw a girl with blonde hair pass by them.

"Oh her? She's my baby sister" Jiyoung said smiling to everyone.

"She's actually pretty hot.." Seunghyun rumbled to himself.

"Dude, Good luck getting close to her, She's very distance between guys" Seungri said as he whispered into Seunghyun's ear.

"Yah! Sooyoung get your boyfriend out of my ear!" Seunghyun yelled as he was wiping the spit of his ear.

"Oppa, He's just a friend!" Sooyoung said as she was pulling Seungri's arm.

"BOYFRIEND!" Seungri jokingly said as he left the table.

"Dude he spitted on me, That's nasty..." Taeyang said wiping his face with a tissue.

-----------------

I'll be updating tomorrow,

Sorry that this chapter isn't good, I could of done better but Im sick and my brain is not working well >.<