Prologue 2

Girls Business

Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Ryeowook imnida. I'm a new student in this SM University. I heard that this university have the best music education. That's why I decided to study here. I wanna be a singer. A GREAT singer that can compose and create her own song and known all over the world! I stepped my little foot to my new class, and introduce myself. Then with that, I took a seat besides a cute little girl,

"Annyeong!" I greeted her, receiving some weird reactions from the students behind us

"A-annyeong, eonnie..." she greeted back,

"What's your name?" I asked, still confused by the other disgusted reaction,

"Taemin... Lee Taemin," she smiled cutely. Aigoo, she's like a little child~

"It's nice to meet you, Taeminnie~" I pats her head then try to focus on the lesson

My first day was great! Everybody's kind to me. And at the end of the day, I just know that this class didn't like Taemin too much. Yes, 2 days ago should be the first time I study here. But I got sick and just started studying here today. Anyway! Back to Taemin, they said she's such a baby. She's so clumsy and quiet. That's why they hate her and call her 'Little Child' and treat her badly. I feel so sad, I mean... She's a cute girl and a kind one. I'd like to be her friend.

Speaking about friend, I still don't have any close friend here. Well, I'm not that close to Taemin, we just met each other. Actually I have a close friend here, but she's a senior. She's just like my sister, her name is Sungmin eonnie. She said she'll take me on a tour around this campus today. So right now, (it's after school), I stand near the 1st floor stairs, waiting for her.

"Ryeowook! Ryeowookie!" someone shout my name. I rolled my head and see Sungmin eonnie running to me,

"O-oh, eonnie!" I waved to her, waiting her reaching me. She's panting hardly, trying to gain her breath while holding my hand,

"A-anyeong, h-haaaah.... W-wookie...." she's still panting hardly,

"Annyeong, eonnie... Shall we start our tour? I wanna go home quickly!" I pouted

"I'm sorry, sweety... I can't accompany you today... I have a homework to do," she said to me while showing her sad smile,

"O-oh! It's okay eonnie!" I said, "Maybe tomorrow?"

She smiled, "Okay, tomorrow... I promise," she intertwined our pinky fingers then walk away from me, "See you tomorrow, Wookie!"

Okay, I can't wait until tomorrow. I waved at her then go upstairs. I can tour this campus by myself!

--

I've arrived at the second floor. I walked through the corridors, scanning every room I see. There's this 2nd floor toilet, Ballet Room, Dance Room (not for Ballet), and many others room, including classes. I walk to the 2nd floor stairs, want to go upstairs when a certain room caught my attention.

Music Room.

I heard that the Music Room only used by the band, Music Club, and Seniors. New students like me and my friends only learn the music theories. We can start using that room at 2nd Grade. Well, I love music and I'm curious. It's okay if I take a look inside it, right? Maybe there's a miracle that makes me can use the room quickly before I become a 2nd Grader. I slide the door then take a look inside and...

WOW! The instruments are complete! They even have a Grand Piano! I walked carefully into the music room. I really wanted to play that beautiful instrument. As I sit on the piano chair, I could hear a cough and a guitar streaming sound behind me. I rolled my head only to see a boy sitting on a mini-stage which have many guitars and basses on it. He stare at carefully, then put his guitar on the right place.

Oh no! He must be a senior! Good job Kim Ryeowook, you make a problem in your first day at the campus... WITH A SENIOR! Aah! Stupid me! I didn't saw him there before! He looks like an emo person. Like a badass,

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Did I told you to come in? And why did you enter without any permission from me?"

I froze at that moment. He's so handsome. With those brown eyes, black messy hair, and his earrings. Oh my god, a boy wearing earrings?! He must be a real campus badass!

"I-I'm sorry, oppa! I didn't see you there," I answered while stuttering. Oh my god, I feel so nervous! What if he scold me after this?! Ah, this is all my stupidness fault! Wait, his questions-- entering this room with his permission? Who is he actually?

"I'm the Music Club President, Kim Jongwoon, 4th Grader. Are you a new student?" He answered my thought! Omo! He's so scary-- but he's cool...

"Y-yes! I'm Kim Ryeowook! A-actually, I wanna be the Music Club M-member..." Good job Ryeowook! Me and my big mouth! There's no way he'll let a 1st Grader become a Music Club Member who have the 2nd Grader as the youngest member!

"Well, kiddo... Show me what you've got," he sit besides me on the piano chair. I nodded slowly then open the piano cover. I put my fingers on it then start playing the piano. I closed my eyes, pouring all my feelings into the play until the end. Oh my god, my heart's beating fastly. What if he'll reject me coldly? I can't play the piano like a pro, I'm just a beginner!

Suddenly, I heard a clapping hands sound. I rolled my head to him and... Yes! He's clapping! And he's smiling!

"That's a great talent you've got! And I love your playing... It's so wonderful! I really really love it!"

I blushed because of his compliment. He's the first person besides my parents who saw me playing the piano! No one ever saw me playing instruments, because I don't want to. But him... I'll do anything to be a Music Club Members. And he's the one who give me such a compliment too besides my parents. And the next thing he said...

"Congrats, kiddo-- Welcome to the Music Club!"

Oh my god... Those words make me feel like flying to the 7th sky! And his smile... his voice...

 

.

.

I think I'm in love at first sight with this man. The man who gave me such a miracle today. Kim Jongwoon, the President of Music Club.

 

--

So, I just wanna explain. The university have 8 Grades, if you confused.
Sorry for the typo and grammar mistakes

Thank you.