Confession

Childhood Love ~

Wooyoung's POV

After talking to Seung ho, he quickly get down and headed to the place where his car is. While he's starting the engine of his car, he suddenly thought his conversation with Seung ho.

 

Yes, he's right. I've really caused Ji Eun a lot of burden. Its just a mess coming back here. But what can I do? For 5 years we've been apart, I never forget about her, my promise for her and my feelings for her.

 

"Yahh, hyung! Where have you been? We've been looking for you, let's go home!" Chansung shouted.

"Cha-chansung! You scared me" Chansung voice just broke my mind.

"Let's go home" Nichkhun smirked.

"Ugh, stop smiling like that Nichkhun, get in."

*30 minutes and they arrived to their house* (Since Chansung, Nichkhun & Junho have no relatives in Korea they are living in Wooyoung's place)

 

"Jang Wooyoung!" Nichkhun said while smiling widely.

Uhh, what's wrong with you? Why are smiling like that?

"Ji Eun, she's the reason why you are here, right?" he asked.

(Uhh, how did he know?) Yah, Khunnie what are talking about?

"I asks you first, aish~ Anyways, I saw you earlier while we're in our class, you threw a paper to Ji Eun and going to the rooftop to met her, right?" Khun explain

Uhh, you!!! You are watching me, huh. But it seems like you know everything now. Yes, I came here for her, she's my childhood friend what I am talking to you, guys.

"I knew it! But.. what are you waiting for? You must talk to her as soon as possible and confess your feelings for her" Nichkhun exclaimed.

Yah, slow your voice down they might hear us. And yeah, I'm trying to talk to her but someone is just blocking my way to her.

"Someone? Is that the boy that Ji Eun always been with?" Khunnie asked. "Aigo~ maybe he also like Ji Eun. You should be in a hurry right now. You don't want to wake up one day that Ji Eun is in a relationship with your rival, right?" he added plafully and walked away.

 

Wake up one that Ji Eun is in a relationship with that boy? Of course, I don't want to. Yes, Khunnie is right, I should tell my feelings to Ji Eun-ah before anything else will happen.

-----OoO-----

 

(the next day)

Ji Eun's POV

*Ji Eun is walking heading to the school alone* 

Uhh, what's with Seung ho, he didn't came to our house to fetch me, maybe he's still mad about what happened yesterday. I know, I over acted. Its usual for him to pull that kind of prank to me. Infact, compare to his other pranks, that prank was nothing.

*saw Seung ho standing infront of the gate of their school*

Seung ho-ah! *run to Seung ho* Uhh, sorry for what happened yesterday. I know, I over acted. *bows her head*

"Uhh, Ji Eun-ah! That's okay. Its my fault after all. Im sorry if wasn't able to pick you up at your place." he smiled awkwardly.

Uhh that's okay.

"Uh-okay. Let's go we might be late in our class." he said.

A-ah, yes!

While we're walking on our way to our class room he suddenly break the silent.

"Uhh-uhh, Ji eun-ah, I just want to ask you question if its okay to you" he asked.

Im kinda confused cause he's not the Seung ho that I known before. He asked question and say anything not asking if it is okay or what. 

Of course, whats that?

"Are you happy that you are with the same school and class with Wooyoung?" he asked without looking at me.

Uh-uhh, of course.

"Happier than when you are with me?" he asked straightly.

I don't know why but I really don't what I'm going to say. His question, why I can't answer it? Honestly, yes I'm happy cause Wooyoung is already here and I feel so close to him. I mean, I honestly never felt this happiness before. 

"(uhh, fool, Seung ho, of course she never felt that happiness before even though she's with me) Uh, forget about it. Let's go!" his words break my mind and he continue walking.

I nodded and follow him.

We're just in time before our class starts. I saw Wooyoung silently sitting at his desk like something is bothering him. Then he suddenly looked at the place where I am standing, our eyes met each other. He's looking at me like he wants to tell something. 

------OoO------

Seung Ho's POV

When we came in to our class I quickly sit to my place and still thinking about what I asked to Ji Eun ealier. Her silence broke my heart, why she can't answer my question? For me, its much better if she answered my question than her silence.

I suddenly come to my senses when I saw that Ji Eun is still standing there, why is she still standing there? I noticed that he's looking at Wooyoung and Wooyoung is doing the same thing. Ugh, what's with them? Why they are looking at each other? This is annoying.

*KRINNNNNG*

"Yah, Seung ho-ah! What's wrong with you? It seems like your not in your sense." Ji eun asked worriedly

Uhh, yah. Is it dismissal already?

"Yes." she answered.

(I stand up and get out of our room and left Ji Eun alone) Aish~ I didn't even notice that the bell rang. I'm just thinking about what just did I saw earlier for the whole class. Aigo, Seung ho-ah, you must come back to your senses. You promised to yourself that you are going to fight for her but here you are looking weak, you can't face and talk to her properly. Such a fool.

-----OoO-----

Ji Eun's POV

There's really something wrong with Seung ho. I must talk to him later. 

When I realized that I am the only in the room, I quickly run to my table, fix my things and prepare to go home. Then suddenly someone opened the door.

"Wooyoung-ah." I said whispering

"Ji eun-ah? Why are you still here?" he asked wondering

(Ji Eun-ah? He remember me?) Uhh

"(Wooyoung-ah, this is the right time to talk to her) Let's talk" he cuts my word.

Uhh-uhh about what?

"About us, about my promise to you. It seems like you forget about it, huh" he said

Uhh, I never forget about it.

"Then why you look like suprised that I want to talk to you?" he asked

I just though.... that you forget it

"No, I never forget about. Infact, I'm here. I came back." he said.

For? for mee? (before i finished my words he quickly pulled me) Yah, Wooyoung-ah, where are we going?

"Trust me." he said confidently

While we're heading to his car, everyone we passed by is just looking at us, wondering what's happening, wondering why is he holding my hands but he doesn't seems to care about what other will think. Just like the old Jang Wooyoung I first met.

(After 30 minutes, we arrived to the place)

This is the place we first met (at the playground)

"Yes, I'm glad you still remember this place." he said.

Wooyoung-ah...

"Ji Eun-ah, I came back here for you."

*tears are slowly falling for my eyes* Yahhh, why it takes so long before you came back? I though you forgot everything. 

"Sorry" he hugged me. "Even though I'm not here, I've caused you a lot of burden, sorry. Sorry Ji Eun-ah. I missed you" he hugged me tightly.

But, Wooyoung, the rumors about you and Jiyeon? 

*he releases from the hug and look into my eyes* "Forget it. There's nothing between us, we just have to show to everyone that we're inlove because of our carrer. Infact, you know my true feelings are, right?" he smirked.

True feelings? I don't know. (I playfully said pretending that I don't know what's the truth)

"Aish~ you really don't know? That I'm deeply inlove with you" he said

What? 

"This good-looking and talented, Jang Wooyoung is deeply in love with the shortest girl I've ever known, Lee Ji Eun" he said playfully

Yahh, how could you be so arrogant?

"I'm arrogant cause I know that I have you in my life" he smirked.

And then I just suddenly felt his lips landed on my lips. Even I wasn't ready about that I still treasure that moment, I mean, what can I do? I love and missed him so much. 

Wooyoung-ah, about your fangirls?

"Uh, about that. Our relationship..."  he sighed

I understand, we must keep our relationship secret. 

"Uhh, y-yes. Don't misunderstand it, I'm just afraid you might get hate" he slightly bow his head

Wooyoung oppa, that's okay. I understand. Infact, I'm also afraid that I will ruin your carrer because of our relationship.

"I'm so lucky to have you." he smiled widely and kissed my nose

-----OoO-----

Omoo~~ They are officially together but the story isn't yet done. ^^  More cheesy moments for them. :)

------OoO-----

Author's Note:

Finally, I'm done with Chapter 6!! ^^ Its been a while :) (sorry for my grammar) I hope you enjoy reading this fanfic :)