Call Me Maybe?

Call Me Maybe?

Dara's P.O.V.

Omomomomo!!!! who's that hot guy lowing his lown?!

Makes me want to eat him kekeke. I wonder if I can get his number? 

But first let me once again stare him until he melt!!! =D 

TOP's P.O.V.

What the who's that ugly girl looking at me?! It makes me want to puke!

Hmmm..... Maybe another girl trying to get my number?

That stare is making me uncomfortable! Maybe I should just clean my car........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while Top started cleaning his car and he notice the same girl looking at him.

"What the? That girl again?! What the he wants from me?"  Top mumbled to himself.

After a while the heat from the sun is getting on Top's nerve and he took off his clothes.

"OH MY GOD! Why he is taking off his clothes is he trying to seduce me? I am so lucky right now! HAHAHA" Dara said while looking intensly on the man's abs.

After some drooling and saliva drippping Dara tought a idea so he could notice Dara.

"Kekeke! I should call my band and sing a song to him. Maybe he will notice me and we will became a couple and kiss and go to our house and take of our clothes then start kissing passionately and go to the bed and and and............" Dara became red from the thought and quickly call his band.

After some time Dara's band arrived explain her plan to them.

"So here's the plan we will play this song and I will go near him and seduce him and then I will get his number and that's it!" After explaining the band started playing the song.

"Hey, I just met you,

And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

It's hard to look right,
At you baby,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

And all the other boys,
Try to chase me,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?"

While Dara is singing the song Top can't help to notice the cute man playing the keyboard.

"OMG! That guy is hot!" he said to himself.

After they finish the song Dara approach Top then write something on a piece of paper.

"Finally he will be mine!" Dara said while smiling like an idiot.

After writing her number he was shocked when he saw Top approach Jiyong (keyboard) and whispered something to him.

"You know what you are cute. Want to hang out in my house and do some naughty naughty things? Oh here's my number so call me maybe? :*" Top winked at the shocked man and started gesturing his hands to call him.

Dara can't believe that Yop is gay, Dara started to scream and tear the paper.

Top looked at her with a puzzled face and started to talk to her. "What's wrong sister? Jelous that I asked that cute man first? Well you can't have him his mine!" Top said it with a huge grin on his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a month.....

Dara saw another hot man and started to do things she made to Top. But in the end that hot man asked Taeyang (drummer) out.

"What the ! Why all hot men I want to date is gay!!!!!!" Dara shouted at top of her lungs.

 

THE END!!!!!!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! REMEMBER TO COMMENT! =DD

EDIT : JUST FIXED IT =D