Chapter Three: Vampires and Scarfs?

I'm in Love With My Sister's Fanboy!


-Normal POV-

"So I hear you're coming out with a new project?" Jieun grinned as the boys all began to get excited, "Neh! But only Kikwang and Yoseob get to be part of the the drama, but we will be recording for the OST of the drama~!" Dujoon smirked as he sat up proudly.

"Eh? A drama?? About what??" Ah Jin excitedly questioned, even while she was in Japan she had always enjoyed Korean dramas, and was quite familiar with most popular dramas.

"We're off to meet with the director tomorrow~! He wants our opinion on the leading actress, he doesn't want us to feel awkward around our leading lady~" Kikwang grinned as Ah Jin's eyes sparkled with interest.

"Aish, it's not as fun as it sounds... It's just sitting around in a shooting area watching a bunch of girls kiss up to the director or the actors to snag the role...." Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Isn't that a bit of a harsh way to look at it?" Ah Jin frowned with a  distasteful look. "Tch, if you don't believe me why don't you just come with us tomorrow? Maybe you could be me entertained with your silly antics?"

Ah Jin stuck her tongue out at Yoseob as Kikwang joined in, "Yeah~ it would be fun to have you around! While we're watching the options of actresses you could help us decide which is the best option??"

Ji Eun nodded as she agreed and added, "Jinni~ Maybe you should hang out with the guys tomorrow, I have a full schedule tomorrow and I'm sure you'd end up being bored with what I have planned for tomorrow??"

Ah Jin looked over at the two boys and her Unnie and sighed, "Sure~ I've always wanted to see an actual filming set." Yoseob smirked as he leaned back in his chair and plotted pranks for the next day whereas Ji Eun was going into full detail of rules about being with Ah Jin with Kikwang, "-llowed to be near any other boys unless you think  they're uninterested in my Jinni or uninterested in girls overall, and-!"

"Yah! Unnie! We're going to a filming set, not a bar!" Ah Jin blushed as the other boys chuckled at Ji Eun's over protectiveness. "Alright...alright.... So what's the new drama's name??" Yoseob shrugged and passed her a folder from the backpack that was hanging off his chair, "Apparently it's plot is based on a popular japanese manga? I can't read the title though it's in japanese..."

Ah Jin skimmed the contents of the folder as the title of the manga caught her attention, ヴァンパイア騎士 , "Bwo~?? Vampire Knight!!! I loved this series! It's so adorable!!! Kyaaa~ It reminds me of Yuki's romance with Zero and Kaname~ Super kawaii~~"

Everyone stared at the young girl as halfway through the statement she unknowingly switched from korean to japanese.

"Ah Jin-ah~ you're speaking japanese again..." Ji Eun smirked. Ah Jin's head cocked to the side as she glanced over at the Beast members who stared at her curiously.

Kikwang bit his lower lip for a slight second before he figured it out, "Ohhh....you've seen it before?" Ah Jin smiled as she heard him speak in her native language. "Neh~! You know japanese??"

"Ani, after our debut in Japan ended I learned most of the basic, and studied a bit of it before we came back to Korea to begin korean music again!" Kikwang winked playfully.

Yoseob rolled his eyes until something sparked a thought in his head, "Wait...Japan?" He opened his mouth to speak until JunHyung beat him to it, "Wait, we just had our Japanese debut, how come you didn't hear of us durring our promotions??"

-Ah Jin's POV's-

Waaait. B2st....OMO That was them?!?!?

-Flashback time-

Ah Jin playfully rolled her eyes at Ayaka as she rushed into the music store, "KYAAAA~ Jinni-Chan~!!! Their new album is out!!! I told you we left school just in time!"


Ah Jin checked her phone as she shrugged not really caring, "Who's album?" Ayaka's jaw dropped at her friend's reaction and swatted her with the album she was holding. "Beast!! You're korean and you don't even bother listening to KOREAN pop music!!!"

Ah Jin stuck her tounge out at Ayaka and sighed as she put her phone away, "Haven't you heard the saying 'When in rome, do as the romans do', I'm in Japan so I'll listen to japanese music!" Ayaka, sighed as she tried to argue once more, "But all of us japanese are being into korea music too~!! I mean you could even pass as an idol, just look at you, you're wearing sunglasses INSIDE A MALL! I mean I totally understand the hat, I mean it's freaking adorable but why sunglasses, INSIDE A MALL!"

Ah Jin slapped her friend's arm as she put a finger to her lips, "Hush! Kitomura-sempai has been bugging me all week, I'm trying to find a way to avoid him! This was the best I could think of..." Ayaka snickered at her friend's misfortune and nodded in agreement as she grabbed a few more albums as Ah Jin stood at the door of the store.

"IT'S A BEAST MEMBER!!!" Ah Jin's head turned as she saw one of the girls from her school scream and point at a wall. "What the hell? Those girls really must love this group." Ah Jin couldn't help but laugh as a bunch of girls began searching the mall for the so call 'Beast Member' while she made side comments in her korean language.

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her shoulder as a guy with those huge nerd glasses a flat hat with the word CUBE on it, gave her a pleading look and whispered, "You can speak korean right? Wait. No time for questions of course you can, I just heard you. Ugh. I'm getting off topic, please play along!" Ah Jin opened to complain until a bunch of girls from her school rushed up to them, "Jinni-sama~!! Have you seen a guy with dark black hair and a cute face rush by here?"

Ah Jin was tempted to rat out the boy next to her but felt a bit bad and smirked at the younger girls, "Girls, if you haven't noticed, we're in a mall. Cute boys with black hair are common here. We're asian, it's normal for us to have black hair. Next time you want to stalk a poor guy get a better description." Ah Jin felt a bit guilty as she saw their faces fall sadly and added with an annoyed sigh, "Aigo, you fangirls these days! Go check near the food court I saw him run towards there."

The girls blushed as they backed away while muttering, "Gomen-ne Jinni-Sama~ We'll see you at school tomorrow!" Then the three girls rushed off again to look for the poor guy.

"Wow. Nice save. Those girls looked like they were about to cry!" The cute-ish boy next to her grinned. Ah Jin shrugged the boy's arm off her and rolled her eyes, "Tch, they don't call me the Ice Queen of school for no reason. Now go away, I don't want those fangirls comming back to me. Here just take my scarf, hide your face better."

Ah Jin blushed as he smiled sweetly at her as she handed him her scarf.

The boy grinned happily as he walked away from the girl as he held the red scarf closely to him and walked back to his dorm.

-Ah Jin's POV-

But which one of them was it...he was the first guy that ever made my heart beat like that....

-Normal POV-

"Speaking of which you do look kind of familiar..." Kikwang muttered, making Ah Jin's attention turn towards him. Until Yoseob leaned closer towards her and added, "Are you sure we haven't met before in Japan? You look just like someone I met..."

"G-guys! What are you talking about! I think I would remember your faces if we met, it's not everyday I get to see korean idols in Japan..." The guys shrugged believing her excuse...for now.

But now one question was stuck in Ah Jin's mind as dinner with her Unnie and the Beast members went on for the rest of the night, "Who was it between these two?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I didn't bore you all to death with this chapter~, Thank you all to those who kept supporting me even though I went through a huge writer's block!

I decided you all deserved an update even if it's a really y one~ :3 I'll be gone for two week due to my end of the year exams comming up and I also have to help for the end of the year party my grade level's holding, so I'll be really busy, I just really want to thank you all for your support and you're the reason I even have a inspiration to keep writing this~!

Saranghaeyo~<3

 

See~ Seobie loves you all too~! :"3